Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-04-2011, 05:08 PM   #151
linnemeyera
Registered Users
seller

Re: Idaho Mamas-Let's hear from you!

I'm in Moscow.

Advertisement

linnemeyera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 08:26 AM   #152
algoyen
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fancy Pansy View Post
Adriane! You're on here! I got my breast pump from you about 18 months ago (just after I had my DD).

You should post in the WAHM announcements and advertise your awesome business! I have recommended you to several mamas on here.
Hi Krista. I also just started selling GroVia, Olives and Applesauce (soft structured carriers), and Comfy Joey Slings (made in Boise).
http://www.mommysown.com
I am still in Meridian and love showing Moms what is new. I do ship all over the US free shipping on orders over $75 coupon code summer75
algoyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:08 AM   #153
zmo
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Last edited by zmo; 06-12-2011 at 09:13 AM.
zmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:13 AM   #154
zmo
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by linnemeyera View Post
I'm in Moscow.
Hi neighbor! I think your the closed mama to me!
zmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 10:09 AM   #155
Reuben Christopher
Registered Users
Formerly: unbreakableangel
seller

My Mood:

I just posted a post about this but I will put it here as well. We are looking for a good family practice/pediatrition in Boise or the surrounding area. Dh made an app with Ada Pediatrics (I don't know why he chose them other than they came up when he did a search). Any info on this would be really appreciated!
ISO/IHA!
Reuben Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 04:29 PM   #156
babll
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blessedmama View Post
Another southwest ID mom here, born and raised. Actually, now I consider myself an ID/OR mom because we lived right on the OR/ID border when we got married and while we're in Boise for DH to finish up his degree right now, we plan on going back to our old house in OR. But I'll always be an Idaohan...I hate the great state of OR other than it's coastal. LOL
I am also an ID/OR we also live right on the border, just recently moved here!Where did you live??
babll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:02 PM   #157
Just2fornow
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuben Christopher View Post
I just posted a post about this but I will put it here as well. We are looking for a good family practice/pediatrition in Boise or the surrounding area. Dh made an app with Ada Pediatrics (I don't know why he chose them other than they came up when he did a search). Any info on this would be really appreciated!
Sorry I haven't been in here in awhile! But we are really really happy with Dr. Booth with Treasure Valley Peds. He is great about everything! He fully supported our midwife/birth center birth and made it easy for us to make an appointment at our conveince after birth (we didn't go in until day 4 or so). His nurse is FABULOUS!!! She always calls me back quickly when I have a easy/stupid questions. And he is always up to date on the most current research. He suggested I extend rear-face me daughter 2.5 years ago! Well before the new recs came out. He also is fine with delayed vaxing. He never makes me feel stupid and always has great ideas. He fully supported my EBF both my kids (although DD was unsuccessful). When I ended up having to go on domperidone to EBF my DS, he was curious to know all about it so he could tell other patients!!!!
Old 08-10-2011, 01:49 AM   #158
Reuben Christopher
Registered Users
Formerly: unbreakableangel
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellaclaire View Post
Sorry I haven't been in here in awhile! But we are really really happy with Dr. Booth with Treasure Valley Peds. He is great about everything! He fully supported our midwife/birth center birth and made it easy for us to make an appointment at our conveince after birth (we didn't go in until day 4 or so). His nurse is FABULOUS!!! She always calls me back quickly when I have a easy/stupid questions. And he is always up to date on the most current research. He suggested I extend rear-face me daughter 2.5 years ago! Well before the new recs came out. He also is fine with delayed vaxing. He never makes me feel stupid and always has great ideas. He fully supported my EBF both my kids (although DD was unsuccessful). When I ended up having to go on domperidone to EBF my DS, he was curious to know all about it so he could tell other patients!!!!
Thank you so much, he sounds much more our style than the other Dr we tried. We will be giving him a call soon. I really really appreciate the info, you have no idea!
ISO/IHA!
Reuben Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 11:45 AM   #159
Just2fornow
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

No problem!!! It's hard finding a pedi that fits with your style! If he doesn't work out and you are willing to try a family doc. There is a WONDERFUL D.O. named Dr. Morrehouse (I think!). He is my friends doc and they LOVE him!! Along the same lines, fine with no vaxs, no circ, etc.
Old 08-29-2011, 09:31 PM   #160
phobiafied
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

North Idaho here! We're in Priest River (just about 5 miles from WA and 30 minutes from Sandpoint)
phobiafied is offline   Reply With Quote