Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-13-2008, 10:18 AM   #121
terrismez
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: High Desert Mamas?

Okay, so just since you all left, I sold the 2 cotton print GADs & the little dinosaur one, a bunch on inserts & have The Oscar dipe coming, A frog Bummis cover, green brite cover, a little NB fitted for my dd's dolls, a melon fab fitted & 3 custom doll dipes on their way! Plus9 dipes that were bought previous! I have some yummy fluffy mail days headed my way!!! Yippppeeee!!!!

Advertisement

terrismez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 10:50 AM   #122
gueyclan
Registered Users

My Mood:

I have fluff coming as well but I bought my stuff awhile ago. I have an SOS coming to try. And a bunch of yummy yarn. One skein is purewool warlike...I think when I knit it up it will look like camo. My dh will looove it. I think I am finally able to admit that I have a yarn and fabric addiction. I used to buy yarn and fabric before I knew how to sew or knit...in the hopes that someday I would learn. At least now I will do something with most of the stuff I buy. Oh and Windy I think you will like your moby if what you are looking for is something that won't pull on your back. I love mine, but remember it does require a little practice in the beginning. Terri- My Dh probably feels the same way about our house. I am so glad he doesn't expect things to be perfect all the time. He even helps...sometimes....after I ask.....a few times....and then rant about him leaving all his stuff in the middle of the floor. Gosh I sound mean. I'm really not.
Brooke- Proud mama to 5 amazing boys D-14, A-12, T-10, P-8, G-5 and one sassy pants little girl E-2 Baby #7 due 12-6-15
gueyclan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 11:22 AM   #123
misty
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i meant to get on here wed. night and tell you all what a great time i had. pretty much everything you all wrote-i'm there. except of course buying new stuff. my day will come again. i do love my wetbag thanks to brooke. reason i haven't been on is cuz abby's had a high temp since wed. night. she was in good spirits until last night and is so miserable today. hope no one gets sick...sorry! thanks again to everyone for getting together, it was loads of fun!
serving my #1-Jesus Christ; helper, lover, friend to eric and blessed to be a sahm (though working 24/7) to ella gracie (03/05/03) and abigail ann (02/04/07) and levi david (8/16/10).
misty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 12:38 PM   #124
gueyclan
Registered Users

My Mood:

Brooke- Proud mama to 5 amazing boys D-14, A-12, T-10, P-8, G-5 and one sassy pants little girl E-2 Baby #7 due 12-6-15
Old 06-16-2008, 03:42 AM   #125
ALOUDWHISPER
Registered Users
seller

I'M IN HESPERIA I GUESS I NEVER REALIZED HOW MANY PEOPLE ON HERE LIVE UP HERE LOL...... I'M A LONELY PERSON EVEN WITH 2 KIDS
ALOUDWHISPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 07:59 AM   #126
terrismez
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALOUDWHISPER View Post
I'M IN HESPERIA I GUESS I NEVER REALIZED HOW MANY PEOPLE ON HERE LIVE UP HERE LOL...... I'M A LONELY PERSON EVEN WITH 2 KIDS
Hi Mama!!!! I'm in Victorville. I understand how it can get lonely, even with kiddos. We just had a get together last week & will be planning more - would love to meet you & the kiddos!!!

terrismez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 10:46 AM   #127
gueyclan
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Welcome to the High Desert thread mama! I'm in Lancaster. We would totally love to make you un-lonely! As Terri said we just got together the other day and had a lot of fun. I am sure we will be getting together again. Hopefully sooner rather than later.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:08 PM   #128
robertribeye
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Hello to you as well. I have 3 and am expecting one more. I am a sahm and wahm and am home all the time. Can't wait for you to join us. If you get to bored before a meet up. feel free to pm me. My kids are 9, 5, and 3 and could always use a playdate . My house isn't fancy but you are more than welcome to make a playdate. I know how hot it can get here and you are trying to find something to do in the air conditioning that isn't in a creap area.

Oh and brooke I hope I do like it. Ya and know that I have one coming I saw goodmama has the cutest one in Lavender Oh it is too cute. I can't wait. I should be gettingsy xs bg soon. Ohh and my material so I can sew some more fitteds to stock my store. I just hit a thread store and stocked up. I just need some energy.
Ohh and terri, let me know when your little one hits her potty training chart goal and we will make a date for chucky cheese all together. I am craving some spicy pizza and dr.pepper like crazy.
Totally had fun and can't wait to do it again!
Old 06-16-2008, 04:12 PM   #129
gueyclan
Registered Users

My Mood:

I just realized that we all joined DS within a few months of each other and you all have WAY more posts than I do. I guess I'm just not chatty enough. Plus you guys are the only ones who will talk to me. I post in other threads and I swear half of DS has me on ignore.
Old 06-16-2008, 07:14 PM   #130
robertribeye
Registered Users
seller

Ha did I mention I am gabby? lol. I talk my battery dead on my cell ALL the time. It kills my dh. Good thing we have verizon and everyone I know does so it is free.