Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-26-2008, 03:54 PM   #151
misty
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: High Desert Mamas?

hey kalani-i'm in palmdale also. welcome to us and thanks for crashing we love mamas! the more the merrier. i don't know of anywhere around that you can get cd's . brooke and i have looked and we are out of luck. all i get out here is mom's who look at abby in her cd and say "i tried that, didn't work for me. hated it." glad to have ya! do you get the av press mag-lifestlye? they did a green article in april and interviewed brooke and i for it so if you saw it, those are our lo. cool!

Advertisement

serving my #1-Jesus Christ; helper, lover, friend to eric and blessed to be a sahm (though working 24/7) to ella gracie (03/05/03) and abigail ann (02/04/07) and levi david (8/16/10).
misty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 05:07 PM   #152
terrismez
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gueyclan View Post
Well it's broken The doctor called it a chip fracture. He has it splinted right now and we will go to ortho in a few days.
Awwww!!! Poor guy!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelicwarthog View Post
Hi ladies! I hope you don't mind if I jump in! My name is Kalani & I live in Palmdale. I'm a WAHM to my 2 boys who are 4 & 2 & another baby due July 25th! I've been married to my DH for 5 years in August. We have never CD'd before so this will be an experience! I just received my first batch of fluffy mail today & am very excited!!

Are there any stores in Palmdale or Lancaster that sell CDs?? I'd like to get a few more things, but wouldn't mind saving a little on s/h

Brooke- Sorry to hear about your little guy's foot. I'll be praying it gets better soon!

Thanks again for letting me crash your party!
Welcome Kalani! Can I guess you are Hawaiian????

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty View Post
hey kalani-i'm in palmdale also. welcome to us and thanks for crashing we love mamas! the more the merrier. i don't know of anywhere around that you can get cd's . brooke and i have looked and we are out of luck. all i get out here is mom's who look at abby in her cd and say "i tried that, didn't work for me. hated it." glad to have ya! do you get the av press mag-lifestlye? they did a green article in april and interviewed brooke and i for it so if you saw it, those are our lo. cool!
Misty - you have got to scan that article - I wanna see!!!!

terrismez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 05:10 PM   #153
terrismez
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey Mamas!!! Let's plan another get together!!!

Old 06-26-2008, 05:44 PM   #154
misty
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i'm ready. everyone is healthy again~
serving my #1-Jesus Christ; helper, lover, friend to eric and blessed to be a sahm (though working 24/7) to ella gracie (03/05/03) and abigail ann (02/04/07) and levi david (8/16/10).
Old 06-26-2008, 05:56 PM   #155
gueyclan
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hi Kalani! My names Brooke I live in Lancaster. I have 4 boys! 7-5-3-1 and hoping to get preggers with another soon. Wow how exciting to find another local mama!I hope that you are feeling okay, you are just around the corner from welcoming your new baby. Thats so awesome! Thanks for the prayers for my little one. I actually just got back from the Ortho Dr. and they decided not to cast it. He says it would probably do more harm then good and there was no sense in torturing him with a cast. Then in the very next breath he told me to "keep him down" for a few weeks. He most def. doesn't know my 3 yr old.

There are noooo CD stores out here. I had looked when I first started cding. I wanted to look at stuff before I bought it so I found the nearest store....VENTURA!!! They really didn't have much to look at either. So shipping is cheaper than the gas you would spend getting there. Unfortunately you just have to shop around for the best ship deals. Let me know if you have any questions...if you are still trying to decided what will work best for you...you could come and look at my stash

I am so glad you decided to jump into our little thread. Don't be a stranger!

Terri- Did you get my note about the wool balls? And I agree we need to get together very soon!!! Just like Misty said....mine are healthy gotta move fast before that changes!

ETA: Terri I have the scanned article I think. I might be able to email it to you. Let me know!
Brooke- Proud mama to 5 amazing boys D-14, A-12, T-10, P-8, G-5 and one sassy pants little girl E-2 Baby #7 due 12-6-15

Last edited by gueyclan; 06-26-2008 at 05:57 PM.
gueyclan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 04:41 PM   #156
terrismez
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Terri- Did you get my note about the wool balls? And I agree we need to get together very soon!!! Just like Misty said....mine are healthy gotta move fast before that changes!

Yes, I'm just a dork - this week has been crazy with VBS - trying to keep up with messages & stuff has been crazy. I sold the last of my girly stash today So sad!!!! BUT - she got 3 packs of panties in the mail today: Abby Cadabby, Minnie Mouse & Jo Jo's Circus! Ha!!! I think she has more panties than me!

Oh & I would love a couple!!!

ETA: Terri I have the scanned article I think. I might be able to email it to you. Let me know!

Ooo....yes, email it to me!!!!

Okay - now to share some pics of my kiddos from the week at VBS:

This morning after 5 days of getting up early & long days - can you guess which one woke up on the wrong side of the bed?

and pics from the church of my little super heros!!!

Old 06-27-2008, 07:10 PM   #157
misty
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

kiddos are too cute! i was going to let you know that i am clueless about the computer and scanning. doesn't work for me noticed b said she has it...so there ya go. she always comes to the rescue glad to hear you survived vbs. ours is in a couple weeks. we have it at night so it's not so hot for the kids. that's nice but then they don't see there daddies who work all day. i guess it's only a week though. gotta go cuz i just got outta the shower and brooke and fam will be here in in like 5 min. hee-hee! cutting close you all have a grand weekend.
Old 06-27-2008, 07:54 PM   #158
robertribeye
Registered Users
seller

ohh yes, my kids are healthy!! We are taking a trip to San Diego to go to Lego Land and the beach mid way through July or towards the end. So how about in a week and a half or something?
Ohh I just made the best salmon for dinner, the kids ate the toasted brushetta, rice, and steamed green beans, but picked at the salmon. Why can't kids eat good food? my 5 year old was the only one who ate it. She liked it infact. Oh well. Off to make some rootbeer floats. keep me updated. I want to get together soon!!!
Old 06-27-2008, 07:56 PM   #159
robertribeye
Registered Users
seller

Talking Re: High Desert Mamas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelicwarthog View Post
Hi ladies! I hope you don't mind if I jump in! My name is Kalani & I live in Palmdale. I'm a WAHM to my 2 boys who are 4 & 2 & another baby due July 25th! I've been married to my DH for 5 years in August. We have never CD'd before so this will be an experience! I just received my first batch of fluffy mail today & am very excited!!

Are there any stores in Palmdale or Lancaster that sell CDs?? I'd like to get a few more things, but wouldn't mind saving a little on s/h

Brooke- Sorry to hear about your little guy's foot. I'll be praying it gets better soon!

Thanks again for letting me crash your party!
Welcome mama~ can't wait to meet you at the next get togther. My name is Windy and I am a WAHM to 3 girls. 9. 5, 3, and expecting one more in January. Yay another prego mama.
Old 06-29-2008, 03:13 PM   #160
robertribeye
Registered Users
seller

doh, spoke to soon and should have knocked on wood. Hailee has a cough that came on last night, a fever, and had to take immodium today poor thing. She doesn't feel well at all. I will update you soon though.
We added to our family after getting rid of the stray dog. My oldest got a bearded dragon! He is sooooo cool. He just wants to be held and snuggles in to sleep in you hand. I have fallen for him. He does eat creapy crickets, but it is fun to see him puff up and attack them. My daughter named him "Spike" and carries it everywhere. It never squirms to get away and paces the tank to be held. Can't wait until he is big and we can take him places with us. He is suppose to get up to 2 feet long. well, off to get the house clean.