Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-30-2008, 11:51 AM   #161
misty
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: High Desert Mamas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrismez View Post
I dunno - the GM just did nothing for me - I didn;t even try it on him - I can't believe how heavy it was most of his dipes are like 2 oz - that thing weighs 7! Oh well - I'm trading it actually to someone who really wanted one - she's sending me 2 TFFs (celery & butter), a Thirsties cover (celery) & some PP!!!

Ooo...and someone just PMd me - she has 2 Super Brites & wants to trade for a GAD or a quilt!!!

I'll see if I can find my measuring tape in this room You've seen it - you know what I'm talking about - it's buried in here somewhere!!!

Oh & look I made that John Deere quilt:
terri, just saw the quilt... it. you are amazing!

Advertisement

serving my #1-Jesus Christ; helper, lover, friend to eric and blessed to be a sahm (though working 24/7) to ella gracie (03/05/03) and abigail ann (02/04/07) and levi david (8/16/10).
misty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 12:29 PM   #162
gueyclan
Registered Users

My Mood:

Terri I just saw your vbs pictures. Soooo cute.
Brooke- Proud mama to 5 amazing boys D-14, A-12, T-10, P-8, G-5 and one sassy pants little girl E-2 Baby #7 due 12-6-15
gueyclan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 08:09 AM   #163
terrismez
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well...both my little ones have croup! It has been misearble around here!!!!

terrismez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 10:10 AM   #164
gueyclan
Registered Users

My Mood:

Awww! Terri I am so sorry your LO's aren't feeling well. I know how croup goes. If my 3 yr old gets any kind of cold he always ends up croupy. I'll pray for your kiddos, AND for you! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
Brooke- Proud mama to 5 amazing boys D-14, A-12, T-10, P-8, G-5 and one sassy pants little girl E-2 Baby #7 due 12-6-15
Old 07-06-2008, 11:12 AM   #165
robertribeye
Registered Users
seller

It's been rough here too. Hailee is finally getting over her allergic reaction. Her hives are going away. She didn't mind the oatmeal baths and they helped the nightime scratching. The only place she scratched till she bled was on her back and her poor little bottom. Her ankle is healed and fine. That was a long night. ( she dropped one of my crystal glasses and shattered it into a million pieces. I brushed off so many shards and one was in her ankle-ER took xrays and got it out) They can't tell me what was the allergic reaction was from. But I think it was the kids care medicine or the kitten she held. I have no idea?
Terri- sorry your kids are sick. Our oldest is prone to croup with her asthma. Whatever cold she gets turns into it everytime. Let me know if you need anything. How is pling going?
Hailee has a runny nose but that's it. Hopefully everyone gets over being sick intime for our vacation on the 29th. They are soooo excited. Legoland, and the beach will be tons of fun. ( well I won't be able to ride much being prego, but it will be fun seeing the kids's faces)

Last edited by robertribeye; 07-06-2008 at 11:15 AM. Reason: I can't spell
robertribeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 05:48 PM   #166
gueyclan
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertribeye View Post
It's been rough here too. Hailee is finally getting over her allergic reaction. Her hives are going away. She didn't mind the oatmeal baths and they helped the nightime scratching. The only place she scratched till she bled was on her back and her poor little bottom. Her ankle is healed and fine. That was a long night. ( she dropped one of my crystal glasses and shattered it into a million pieces. I brushed off so many shards and one was in her ankle-ER took xrays and got it out) They can't tell me what was the allergic reaction was from. But I think it was the kids care medicine or the kitten she held. I have no idea?
Terri- sorry your kids are sick. Our oldest is prone to croup with her asthma. Whatever cold she gets turns into it everytime. Let me know if you need anything. How is pling going?
Hailee has a runny nose but that's it. Hopefully everyone gets over being sick intime for our vacation on the 29th. They are soooo excited. Legoland, and the beach will be tons of fun. ( well I won't be able to ride much being prego, but it will be fun seeing the kids's faces)
Windy that sounds like a super rough time you have been having. Last I heard from you was the day you held the kitten. Gosh!! Let me know if I can do anything for you. I am glad your LO is on the mend.
Old 07-22-2008, 10:49 AM   #167
terrismez
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Been thinking about you mamas! I leave the day after tomorrow for my trip to Missouri!!! I am so stinking excited! Just wanted to check in! We'll have to plan a get together when I get back - but then I know that Brooke is going away.....

Anyways - just sending hugs out to you all!

Old 07-22-2008, 10:31 PM   #168
gueyclan
Registered Users

My Mood:

AHHHH HI Terri! I just got back about an hour ago from the GRAND CANYON. It was awesome. The kids had a blast and were absolutely filthy the entire time. I think it was their dream vacation. I am excited for your trip. I hope you have the best time ever. Of course I'll be praying for safe travels and all that Let us know when you get back.

Hi Mist! Haven't talked to you yet!!

Windy....How are you lady?

Last edited by gueyclan; 07-22-2008 at 10:32 PM.
Old 07-23-2008, 04:05 PM   #169
terrismez
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gueyclan View Post
AHHHH HI Terri! I just got back about an hour ago from the GRAND CANYON. It was awesome. The kids had a blast and were absolutely filthy the entire time. I think it was their dream vacation. I am excited for your trip. I hope you have the best time ever. Of course I'll be praying for safe travels and all that Let us know when you get back.

Hi Mist! Haven't talked to you yet!!

Windy....How are you lady?
Ha!!! I thought your trip was after mine!!! I wanna see pics!!!!

I'll catch up when I get back!!! So excited!

Old 07-28-2008, 10:03 AM   #170
terrismez
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm back & had thew most amazing time!!! Here's a pic of all of us that got together!