Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-24-2008, 12:29 PM   #41
jmbisignano
Registered Users
seller

Re: DC Metro moms!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by topazdodge View Post
I guess I get to be a visitor here for a while! We are in Arlington/Pentagon City until mid-August, but we might be able to stay until mid-October if we're really lucky! Off to check out that group...
My husband works right by Pentagon City - across the street from the Pentagon pretty much We live in Centreville, though.

Advertisement

ISO: BG Elementals or PAYPAL IHA: BBOS
jmbisignano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 04:21 PM   #42
jh124
Registered Users

It's so nice to see all the local mamas who are CDing.

I have nothing new to say/report. Have not purchased anything since my last post. Considering Kissaluv contours for #2, but restraining myself at the moment. Half my stash is out for repairs. I'm really afraid of what it will look like when I have the entire (BGOS and PT FBs, oh and some Snap-EZ) in front of me. I will probably get in trouble and have to sell it off.

Last edited by jh124; 07-08-2008 at 04:23 PM.
jh124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:45 PM   #43
glow
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh124 View Post
It's so nice to see all the local mamas who are CDing.

I have nothing new to say/report. Have not purchased anything since my last post. Considering Kissaluv contours for #2, but restraining myself at the moment. Half my stash is out for repairs. I'm really afraid of what it will look like when I have the entire (BGOS and PT FBs, oh and some Snap-EZ) in front of me. I will probably get in trouble and have to sell it off.
I love my snap ez ...
glow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:50 PM   #44
topazdodge
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have news, we are going to be here until at least mid-October now instead of mid-August, they already offered dh an extension. And they are saying they might keep extending him as long as his home station will allow...

And tomorrow we are moving to another apartment that is right behind the Fashion Center Mall. I am going to pick up the keys & check it out as soon as baby wakes up from her nap.

Free Crochet Longies Instructions Here
topazdodge is offline   Reply With Quote