Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-16-2008, 11:52 AM   #1
mjokirk
Registered Users
seller

Help me get some sleep!!

Okay, I know I shouldnt be complaining because Lorien really is a pretty good sleeper, but I am going crazy. EVERY NIGHT, she goes to sleep around 8, I "dream feed" her before I go to bed usually around 10, and she sleeps until around 3-4 when she is hungry again. So...she eats...we nurse lying down and then she CANNOT go back to sleep because she clearly has to burp. I mean, she is asleep, but she is just squirmin' like a mad woman (so I cant sleep)! So, I sit up to try and burp her (clearly the answer right?), thus making the nursing lying down kinda silly, and her little sleepy rag doll self is IMPOSSIBLE to burp! She WILL NOT burp for me in the middle of the night, so between 3-4 and when when I finally just get up between 6-7 I am trying to burp her or get her to STOP squirming! Thus, only getting app 5 hours of sleep every night. Which might be okay for some...but I need my sleep, man! Any good night time burping tips? I am fairly certain that is her problem. It really is driving me bonkers.

Advertisement

Old 01-16-2008, 12:57 PM   #2
mom2~3offspring
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Help me get some sleep!!

when u find a way to get some sleep with chldren expecially more than 1 PLEASE let me know..
mom2~3offspring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 01:03 PM   #3
mjokirk
Registered Users
seller

Re: Help me get some sleep!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2~3offspring View Post
when u find a way to get some sleep with chldren expecially more than 1 PLEASE let me know..
It would be one thing if she just wasnt sleeping...but seriously, she is asleep, just squirmin like crazy, so I cant. I know it could be much worse...but its like "THIS CLOSE", ya know? Like getting a 99.5% on a test...I would rather get a 94, because it isnt "THIS CLOSE". haha.