Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-12-2011, 12:31 PM   #101
cecegabor
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Any NC Mamas?

I'm in South Charlotte

Advertisement

cecegabor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 12:37 PM   #102
lovingmyEllagirl
Registered Users

I'm in Cape Carteret!
lovingmyEllagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 07:24 PM   #103
mommy2ashton
Registered Users

I'm just north of Charlotte
mommy2ashton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:11 AM   #104
flymomma
Registered Users

Fayetteville and trying to figure this all out. any help would be great! I'm trying to start cloth diapering with the covers. I only have one dappi cover/nylon pants (not sure exactly what it is) and the "rubber pants". i have all the prefolds i need just trying to figure out the best cover and where to buy it at the right price. any tips ideas? also going to try to homeschool my son when he is older, he will be 1 in may. also have 1 DD on the way. hope to get to know people. i'm also still new to this website so not sure how the replies work for postings. if you e-mail please put "diaper swappers" or something that will grab my attention and not think its spam. sorry this is so long, not sure where to start. hopefully my next ones will be shorter .
flymomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 07:30 AM   #105
mrsmot
Registered Users

I'm near Winston Salem
mrsmot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 09:54 AM   #106
jodiemc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flymomma
Fayetteville and trying to figure this all out. any help would be great! I'm trying to start cloth diapering with the covers. I only have one dappi cover/nylon pants (not sure exactly what it is) and the "rubber pants". i have all the prefolds i need just trying to figure out the best cover and where to buy it at the right price. any tips ideas? also going to try to homeschool my son when he is older, he will be 1 in may. also have 1 DD on the way. hope to get to know people. i'm also still new to this website so not sure how the replies work for postings. if you e-mail please put "diaper swappers" or something that will grab my attention and not think its spam. sorry this is so long, not sure where to start. hopefully my next ones will be shorter .
Hi flymomma!! I'm in Raleigh, and cd'd my DD who is now in potty trained and am currently cd'ing my 6 week old DS. I use lots of cloth varieties, but love my prefolds with a snappi and a Thirsties Duo wrap. They are bulletproof but soft on baby. (I feel the Bummis are stiff and thick!) HTH!
Old 03-11-2011, 02:00 PM   #107
PurrOnYou
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by flymomma
I second prefolds with Thirsties wraps. I started buying (before DS was born) GoodMama fitteds and Ones thinking prefolds would be a pain. About a month ago I was noticing my OBV and CV were starting to not be as soft and it made me sad because I love those dipes. I decided to give PF's a try since I had random Gerber pf's laying around for burp cloths. It's so easy with a wrap! So now we're in mainly pf's with fleece/wraps, now getting into wool which I LOVE. I keep my GM's for when I want cuteness or extra absorbancy (like 10hr travel time to CA). HTH

Also, I like the old style thirsties (s-lg) for fitteds, but duos for pf's.

I've tried Little Lions and RearZ pf's. I <3 my RearZ!
PurrOnYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 02:35 PM   #108
shoopmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhr1406 View Post
I'm in Wake Forest
Awesome Me too. I can't believe I haven't tried to find local before. I am glad to see mamas in the area!!
Old 04-05-2011, 12:47 PM   #109
shoopmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bump * I am looking for some Wake Forest N. Raleigh mama's!!
Old 05-05-2011, 08:07 PM   #110
cjnrylen0910
Registered Users

Jacksonville Mama here!
cjnrylen0910 is offline   Reply With Quote