Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-18-2008, 05:56 PM   #1
ncfjj
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
"Military Apparel and so much more.............

I'm a WAHM to James, and Justin, and my angel Julia, and an Army wife to Jake. I love making a variety of items, from fleece coats, to military themed clothing for children. I also crochet, and make onsies, blankets, shorties, booties, among other items.

I can do customs for pretty much any item I have made in the past, or something I haven't done before, but you might be interested in. The deposit is $10 for regular order with supplies already instock, and the cost of any materials I have to order if not instock and over the $10 amount.

Below you will find a selection of items that I currently have available, as well as items that I have done in the past that can be done for custom orders.

Some of my favorite orders are from military fabric. Below are the items I have done, their sizes, and prices

I can do an ACU, ABU, Woodland Marpat, Desert Marpat or USN diaper, dress, cover, pants, or romper. The $10 is a deposit that goes toward the final balance, and in some cases will cover the entire cost of the order (not including shipping). I can also dye shirts to match in the desert tan shirts worn by the Air Force and Army.

The newest addition to my store is the Julia set. It is comprised of a dress with rick rack and embroidery, a headband with bow, diaper cover, and soft soled shoes. The set is in honor of my little girl who was born sleeping, as it was I had put together for her coming home outfit. The set pictured was modeled by Erin of Ellie Bean models for me.

The set is $45.

Size Chart:

*$1 for each inch beyond the largest on the size chart

Ruffle Tie Back Dress:
Small Medium Large X-Large
Weight 13-15lbs 16-18lbs 19-21lbs 22-24lbs
Height 25-26” 27-28” 29-30” 31-32”

ACU: $23

ABU: $23

Woodland Marpat: $26

Desert Marpat: $23

Navy: $23

Sling Back Dress:

(Can be worn as a shirt once it no longer fits as a dress)

Size Chart:

*$1 for each inch beyond the largest on the size chart

Preemie: Up to 7lbs and Up to 16”
Newborn: 8-12lbs and 18-24”
Small: 13-17lbs and 25-26”
Medium: 18-21lbs 22-25lbs
Large: 27-28” 29-30”

ACU: $23

ABU: $23

Woodland Marpat: $26

Desert Marpat: $23

Navy: $23
Rick Rack can be added to the dress for an additional $6

Sundress: 3-6T starts at $28 for size 3T plain. Rick rack can be added for $6

I can do the pants in size newborn to 4T and the romper in size 2T-4T.

Embroidery is $5 for phrases, and desgins start at $8. Monogramming starts at $10.

ACU, ABU, Dessert Marpat, and Navy AIO Sized Diaper:
(add $2 for Woodland Marpat)

Newborn $18
Small $20
Medium $23
Large $25 (18" rise)

One Size Pocket Diaper: $23 with an option for an insert at $3

One Size AI2 Diaper or AIO: $25 for ACU/ABU/Navy/Desert Maripat. Add $2 for Woodland Maripat.
One Size AIO has a zorb soaker sewn in the front and floats within the diaper for best rise adjustment.

All-in-two diaper comes with a Snap in soaker of four layers of rayon (from bamboo) fleece and topped with suede cloth.

Embroidery starts at $5 for phrases and up for more involved designs which start at $8

Name tapes, and patches that you send in will be sewn on for free.

One-Size Diaper Cover: $20 in ACU/ABU/Navy/Desert Maripat add $2 for Woodland Maripat

Sized Diaper Covers: Also available in the above fabric, and with encased elastic or white, olive, brown or celery foe, as well as coordinating snaps or touchtape. The diaper cover will have the camo fabric outer, and PUL inner with the softside facing baby available in olive, celery, navy blue, light brown, and chocolate brown.

Sized diaper covers with FOE are priced as follows:

ACU/ABU/Navy:

Newborn: 13" rise $13
Small: 15" rise $15
Medium: 16" rise $17
Large: 18" rise $19
XL available up request with rise 19" or larger request a price quote

Pants and Rompers

I can do the pants in size newborn to 4T and the romper in size 2T-4T. Newborn rompers start at $25 and a 4-T romper is $40

Pants range from $20 for newborn to $25 size 4T in ACU, ABU, USN, and Desert (add $2 to regular price for Woodland Maripat). I can go larger ask for a price quote.

All of these items require a deposit of $10 to hold your spot. The deposit goes toward the final amount before shipping costs.

The OS diaper cover above is made with the AbbyRose Pattern. It has the USN digital fabric on the outside, and navy blue PUL on the inside with soft side facing out. There is a snap down rise, and overlap snaps to fit the smaller waist. I can made a cover, pocket diaper, AIO, and AI2 using this pattern.

Above is a full outfit. The pants are the cargo pants seen above, and the top was made to complete the outfit. The one above is a size 3 that was custom made for a longer torso. The tops run around $25, and I can attach name tapes that are sent in, free of charge.

This is an ACU Mei Tai that I custom made. It has an ACU outer, olive twill inner and straps, as well as padding and a hidden layer with the straps sewn to it.

As you can see from the military items, I also do embroidery. Here are examples of some non-military embroidered items:

These are some of the things I have done in the past, but still have available:

Valentine's Rose Garden embroidered skirt $15

Hand dyed and embellished red shirt $15 Valentine Shorties made with hand dyed wool from Iceland $40

Dog shirt: appliqued and embroidered $12, Dora School Days shirt: appliques $10.

The surfer wipes come as a set of four, and are flannel on both sides. These are larger sized wipes than most of my wipes and are good for the bigger messes, as they are large enough to cover outside the hand as well. I'm asking $5 for all four.

These are some past items I have done that I can do custom orders of or similar to:

Dresses:

[

Safari wetbag: Outer woven, inner procare, zipping closure (the only point where the two fabrics meet) and a loop to hang the wetbag by.

Be Green Bag. It has outer pockets on both sides and two nice straps that go across the bottom for extra support.

ACU heart flag diaper, ACU "Army Brat" diaper, decorated mini- corkboards, diaper changing pad, surfer wipes.

When it's cold out there, bundle your little one up in a custom made fleece coat. For sizes 1 year to 3T the coat is a fleece outer, lined with fleece on the inside and button closures to keep your little one especially warm. Price varies by the outer fleece you choose (prints and licensed fabrics are more expensive than solid colored coats or unlicensed prints.

For the ballet lover, I have some lovely ballerina fabric that is lavender background with ballerina's dancing on it. I have two cuts of this fabric and can make a coat like the one above with matching pants, and mittens and depending on the amount of fabric left, possibly a matching hat. I can do from infant to 3T with this fabric. The coat above is an example of a coat in the 3T size (when you uncuff the sleves it will fit to 3T). The sizes tend to run a little on the big size. I also have a pattern that does newborn size coats. I can quote a price on this based on what you want to do (a coat versus a coat and pant set, or the whole shabang).

Below is a blanket that I made with the fabric pictured below.

The jacket would look similar to the Pooh one below.

Here is an example of what the pants would come out looking like.

This is a crocheted babyset. This is a girly set with a blanket of multiple granny squares with a colorway and solid purple color in rotation. It has a matching onsie, booties, and hat, size newborn. This can be backed with the flannel print shown, or a flame retardent baby flannel.

Booties:

This is a boys romper I made, similar to the ACU romper.

One of my larger items is what I like to call the "Once a Year Blanket" because it is a larger blanket and rather time consuming, so I only make it once a year. It is muliticolored (pink, yellow, green, and blue) on the inner of the squares with those same colors rotating in the trim. It measures 45.5" by 48.5". I'm asking $90 for this blanket as it is a larger blanket than a normal baby blanket, and required much more yarn than the average blanket that I have made. Below is a straight on view, and the one below is a picture of a corner of it to show more detail.

I also make wipes (two types), and family cloth. Below are descriptions and pictures of the various wipes I have made, and I can also do custom orders.

These are fleece on one side and terry velour (soft side facing out) on the other. They measure 5" by 6.75". These wipes work great, as I have made two sets for my older son, and combined with the wipes solution I have from booty cubes, take the poop right off with little if any effort, and are incredibly soft on the bottom, as well as the hand, and very sturdy. I also have a puppy dog print fleece and a penguin fleece (pictures shown below)and a new Spring themed fleece fabric that can be used to make these wipes. I'm asking $1.00 for these wipes.

This is a custom made jacket. This jacket can be done in a toddler size up through an adult size.

I also make booties.
These are pictures of some booties from a custom order.

This is an example of one of the many blankets I make. This is prior to it being backed with flannel.

This is a picture of a custom order shown backed with flannel.

This is another blanket that I crocheted to go with a onsie.

I also make appliqued wall art. This is an example of what I made for my son's nursery. Price will vary based on the cost of materials.

I can also make curtains to go with a bedroom set. These are curtains that I made with the valance attached so it goes as one piece onto the curtain rod.

If you see anything you like, please post here, as my PM box fills up quickly. I check here about twice a day.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	frontofecocoat-1[1].jpg
Views:	104
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	35073  

Advertisement

Last edited by ncfjj; 09-02-2011 at 11:28 AM. Reason: added
ncfjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 09:01 PM   #2
Amanda57
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Wipes, onsies and blankets and more.

what is the price on a blanket?
Amanda57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 08:49 AM   #3
ncfjj
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'll Pm you as well. The price of the blanket is based on size and how complicated it is. For instance, the first blanket pictured took three different skeins of yarn, and because of the design a few more hours than the one below it, so it would run around $23 (depeding on the cost of the yarn) or so. Backed with flannel, that would add another $5 (this is optional). The blanket below it is much more simple in design and doesn't take as long as the one above it so it would run a little closer to $12 or so. If you buy the yarn and send it to me (not wool, as I'm allergic) that knocks the price down to just labor costs.
Old 01-19-2008, 02:38 PM   #4
ncfjj
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bump
Old 01-20-2008, 07:32 AM   #5
ncfjj
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

morning
Old 01-20-2008, 12:56 PM   #6
ncfjj
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Wipes, Crocheted Onsies, Blankets and More.

New Item Added! Check out the lovely pink scarf.
Old 01-20-2008, 03:06 PM   #7
ncfjj
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Wipes, Crocheted Onsies, Blankets and More. NEW ITEMS ADDED

bump for newborn onsie added.
Old 01-20-2008, 09:05 PM   #8
ncfjj
Registered Users
seller

My Mood: