Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-07-2008, 01:16 PM   #111
NKWahm
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Smile Re: Post Pictures of your Baby-to-be's Stash!

Hi, I thought I would post some pics too! I have been CDing for 5+ years now! But I never have taken pics of my stash, so I thought I should. Here is what we have for our baby due in July. We have had these nb dipes for 2 children now, and since they only wear them for a little while they are all in such great shape! (why I dont like one sized dipes, anyways..)
I only have 3 pieces of wool as of now, for NB size, but I am in the process of making some more, and I will post those sometime when I finish. NB wool knits up super quick! I love it!
The yellow and pink one I was using up some extra wool, and trying out the LTK pattern. my gauge is off no matter what I do

18 VB diapers that I made, then a windpro VB AIO that I made and a blue flannel fitted also made by me.

4 PWP nb dipes, a HB look-a-like, and a nb Luxe from FSOT. Then the 3 on the right are made by me. A tiny flannel fitted, a fitted (was trying to come up with my own pattern) and a VB AIO. Then the blue doublers, (one of the first cloth diapering items I ever bought-can't. let. go.lol) and a bunch of boosters for the nb vb dipes.

I do have about 2 dozen prefolds, and hope to make some new wipes. I really want some nb wool wraps that are not super bulky in the leg area.
I am knittting up a nb Curly Purly soaker with some BFL from Selah in the "Juicy" colorway I scored on FSOT. then I have some super cute handspun yarn I am going to make some nb shortie with. It will be cream trim with brown body, maybe something cute dupl. stitched on too! FUN!! I am having fun coming up with ideas. We won't find out what gender baby is, but I plan to make one boy and one girl set too. I am about 20 weeks I think, so I have a little time still! half way!! wow!

Thought I would share that! thanks

Advertisement

Old 02-07-2008, 02:10 PM   #112
FinnegansMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Post Pictures of your Baby-to-be's Stash!

OK. Mine isn't as nicely broken out but I had to take a picture the other day of ALL of our diapers, as I'm trying to figure out what to save for the new baby from my son who is just now outgrowing his mediums and moving into larges. We started CDin'g him when he was 3-4 months old, so we bought mediums to start off, so we needed newborns and smalls for this new baby.

Starting at the foot of the bed....
I bought 20 KL0's from the outlet last summer, 5 covers on FSOT, I made some small interlock covers and 3 XS VB AIOs and have 3 BG xs AIOs (for now, baby is due in July). And I have a small pair of shorties and a knit soaker coming to me. Oh and I dozen infant prefolds.

The next section is smalls.... about 12 FB's I got on clearance end of last year, 2 PWs and 2 SPBs I got from FSOT, 3 VB bamboo nights fitted I got on FSOT that had dead velcro so I replaced with snaps, and 4 S VB AIO's I made. Also, some covers. I need to make at least 4 more fitteds. At least... LOL.

Next are the mediums, mostly BG AIOs and fitteds which do not fit my son anymore. I'm waiting on 2 Dreameze from FSOT to add. We still can fit into a few mediums, so they are mixed in with the larges.

The top are all larges and premium prefolds. And about 40 inserts. Our stash isn't too glam, I made quite a bit of the fitteds and most others came from FSOT. There is a GoodMama mixed in there that mostly likely will never see the site of my son's bottom.... LOL

Last edited by FinnegansMom; 02-12-2008 at 05:59 PM.
FinnegansMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 06:07 PM   #113
kaoh
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jensenlife View Post
just wanted to post what i have got so far...very very small and budget friendly compared to so many beautiful stashes on here but...we are doing what we can...little by little and i am way excited to start!!! baby girl Julia Margaret is due in late march early april!!

whole stash

unk WAHM fitteds

wonderworks AIOs

basic NB and Infant PFs

Thirsties and BSWW covers

Accessories
I love this stash - so simple and sweet!
Old 02-08-2008, 09:56 PM   #114
ClothDiaperingMama
Registered Users
seller

Those are some awesome stashes! I can't believe how many diapers that you have. Thanks so much for sharing!
Old 02-08-2008, 10:33 PM   #115
saysumthing
Custom Advocacy Tee Creator
seller

Here are some photos from a few weeks ago. There are a few new additions:

Last edited by saysumthing; 02-08-2008 at 10:35 PM.
saysumthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 03:07 AM   #116
ClothDiaperingMama
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by saysumthing View Post
Here are some photos from a few weeks ago. There are a few new additions:

VERY nice Mama!! Love it!!
Old 02-09-2008, 04:50 AM   #117
MollyJones
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinnegansMom View Post
OK. Mine isn't as nicely broken out but I had to take a picture the other day of ALL of our diapers, as I'm trying to figure out what to save for the new baby from my son who is just not outgrowing his mediums. We started CDin'g him when he was 3-4 months old, so we bought mediums, so we needed newborns and smalls.

I bought 20 KL0's from the outlet last summer, 5 covers on FSOT, I made some small interlock covers and 3 XS VB AIOs and have 3 BG xs AIOs (for now, baby is due in July). And I have a small pair of shorties and a knit soaker coming to me. Oh and I dozen infant prefolds.

The next section is smalls.... about 12 FB's I got on clearance end of last year, 2 PWs and 2 SPBs I got from FSOT, 3 VB bamboo nights fitted I got on FSOT that had dead velcro so I replaced with snaps, and 4 S VB AIO's I made. Also, some covers. I need to make at least 4 more fitteds. At least... LOL.

Next are the mediums, mostly BG AIOs and fitteds which do not fit my son anymore. I'm waiting on 2 Dreameze from FSOT to add. We still can fit into a few mediums, so they are mixed in with the larges.

The top are all larges and premium prefolds. And about 40 inserts. Our stash isn't too glam, I made quite a bit of the fitteds and most others came from FSOT. There is a GoodMama mixed in there that mostly likely will never see the site of my son's bottom.... LOL

Wow! That is a lot of diapers!!! I don't know how I'd decide, either. I think they're great!
Old 02-12-2008, 02:41 PM   #118
rawheid
Registered Users
seller

I have finally started to work on my newborn diaper stash. I've had fabric for quite awhile but I just couldn't bring myself to sew this early yet. But, this week I started. They are boyish colours but I figure they're so cute that I'll use them for a girl or a boy.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/heidire...7603896331222/
Join me on Swagbucks

rawheid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 03:30 PM   #119
bethsflutterby
Just a sinner saved by grace.
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

WOWSER!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinnegansMom View Post
OK. Mine isn't as nicely broken out but I had to take a picture the other day of ALL of our diapers, as I'm trying to figure out what to save for the new baby from my son who is just not outgrowing his mediums. We started CDin'g him when he was 3-4 months old, so we bought mediums, so we needed newborns and smalls.

David(11)Lolly(9)Maddy(7 on 8/25!)Yuyi(5.6) & Ana(4)

bethsflutterby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 05:57 PM   #120
FinnegansMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethsflutterby View Post
WOWSER!!!!
I know, it looks like a lot but it's 4 sizes for 2 kids! My husband was literally HORRIFIED! So was my MIL. But it's roughly 24 for each size, which for us is 3 days washing every other with a day to dry if we hang. Plus some prefolds for good measure. It was fun to lay them all out though... for those with more than one in fluff, you should do it!