Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-21-2008, 05:46 PM   #1
joanna19
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Need some sizing help for My Precious Baby by April fitteds

Does anyone have any expertise or experience with MPBBA? I want to get some but have no idea how they fit...small, large, or just right. My baby is skinny, here are her stats:

rise with a sposie on: 14
rise with cloth - 16
waist -15-16
thigh-9
inseam - 8

she's between 15-16 lbs...i just want to make sure of the fit of the diapers...please lend me your knowledge!

Below are the sizes from her site:

Small ~ 15 inch rise ~ 8-15lbs

Medium ~ 17 inch rise ~ 15-20lbs

Large ~ 19 inch rise ~ 20-30+lbs

XLarge ~ 21 inch rise ~ 27-35+lbs

**Sizes are approximate**

Advertisement

Old 01-21-2008, 05:49 PM   #2
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Need some sizing help for My Precious Baby by April fitteds

the velour ones are super stretchy....dd is 15 rise(w/o diaper), 16 waist and 9 thigh and can wear a small(on one of the larger settings) or a medium on the smallest settings we use the side snapping ones...HTH
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 05:52 PM   #3
joanna19
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortcake2386 View Post
the velour ones are super stretchy....dd is 15 rise(w/o diaper), 16 waist and 9 thigh and can wear a small(on one of the larger settings) or a medium on the smallest settings we use the side snapping ones...HTH
thanks! that does help...what is the diff with function and fit and all that between side and front snaps?

out of the small and medium which do u like better? i want trim, but i would like it to fit for awhile too ya know?
Old 01-21-2008, 05:55 PM   #4
amandaev
Registered Users
seller

her fitteds run just a smidge big. Mediums on my 13 lb baby were a little too big.
Old 01-21-2008, 05:58 PM   #5
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by joanna19 View Post
thanks! that does help...what is the diff with function and fit and all that between side and front snaps?

out of the small and medium which do u like better? i want trim, but i would like it to fit for awhile too ya know?
i put dd in the mediums more often.....the mediums are still trim but the smalls are kind of close to her having plumbers crack, kwim? and since she keeps pulling her pants and diapers off i kind of like that extra inch in the rise btw my dd is 21 lbs so you may want to go with the smalls
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
Old 01-21-2008, 06:10 PM   #6
joanna19
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortcake2386 View Post
i put dd in the mediums more often.....the mediums are still trim but the smalls are kind of close to her having plumbers crack, kwim? and since she keeps pulling her pants and diapers off i kind of like that extra inch in the rise btw my dd is 21 lbs so you may want to go with the smalls
great, wonderful advice on that! i should add that we use meos o/s and she is on one of the smallest settings, so i guess getting smalls wouldn't hurt, i am just floored that she could be a small at 7 mos!

anyhoo side snaps or front snaps ladies?

oh and r these usable for night time heavy wetters? do the job?
Old 01-21-2008, 06:13 PM   #7
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i add an extra doubler for nighttime........IMO ss is trimmer-and dd tolerates ss where as front snapping dipes are off in mere seconds
Old 01-21-2008, 06:14 PM   #8
PKat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have a medium for my 8 month old - 17lbs, 16" rise, 9" thighs, 15" waist DD and on the smallest snap setting it is still kind of big on her, it fits fine but if I go to take a tighter fitting pair of longies off it will pull down the diaper with the pants and most her other mediums don't do that.

I actually plan on getting a small to try -- I really like the medium but would like to try a small as well.

Mary Kate - knitting mama to three girlies!
PKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 06:17 PM   #9
ypperin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

whats her turn around time like?
Old 01-21-2008, 06:19 PM   #10
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i placed an order for 14 diapers last monday and was told 2 weeks...last time i received my 10 dipe order in 2 weeks