Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-10-2008, 12:23 PM   #21
four4me
Registered Users

Re: New Hampshire mamas!!!

I'm in Nottingham. Former cloth diaperer. I have used them off and on for all 4 of my children and will with my new baby. I am a prefolds and wrap user. Though I think I've used it all at one time or another.

Advertisement

four4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 07:18 PM   #22
Geist
Registered Users

Hey, everyone got power back? We just got ours back less than 3 hours ago. Nearly 3 days of no power! Our little guy was not impressed by it all--I don't think I laid him down by himself the whole time. He was probably wondering why we didn't put the lights on
Geist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:02 AM   #23
Belle Serenity
Registered Users

My Mood:

Is this tread still alive? Are there any stores around the Seacoast that sell cloth? I've been to Mother & Child, but it's over an hour away.
Belle Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:15 AM   #24
NCFlanagan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle Serenity View Post
Is this tread still alive? Are there any stores around the Seacoast that sell cloth? I've been to Mother & Child, but it's over an hour away.
I'm about 40 minutes from Hampton, in Methuen MA!
NCFlanagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 10:16 PM   #25
mirielle88
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
There is 1 World Trade Center in Portsmouth... they have a small selection of cloth! If you're into G Diapers at all, Country Moose Kids in Somersworth has the cloth inserts for those! Hope that helps!
mirielle88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 10:25 PM   #26
mirielle88
Registered Users

My Mood:

Oh, and where is Mother and Child? I'm in Rochester, btw
mirielle88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 09:12 PM   #27
Belle Serenity
Registered Users

My Mood:

mirielle88 - PM me. I'm also in Rochester We moved here in early Spring - with 2 babies & working FT, I know..... my neighbor Now, I still have 2 babies, but have traded in corporate management for home management and would love to get to know more mama's in the area.

Mother & Child is in Amherst - it's right on the Merrimack/Nashua/Amherst line.

Merrimack Valley Diapers - I'll be in soon. Have a GF who lives in N. Andover & we try to visit monthly.
Belle Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 09:27 PM   #28
sbdf13
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
there is tinytotland in Portsmouth and right next door is NEST Maternity & Baby Boutique the both have a small selection.
Then there is a place in Stratham Its next to the police station in a little strip mall with grooming dales and ocean valley vet. Its a second hand store but has some new things including diapers and mobys.
And baby go round in Hampton Falls on RT 1 has some.
All of the stores have very small selections but they do have some
sbdf13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 06:13 AM   #29
NCFlanagan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Merrimack Valley Diapers - I'll be in soon. Have a GF who lives in N. Andover & we try to visit monthly.
Mama, we're not a storefront (yet!)... just running out of my living room right now. Let me know when you'll be in town and we can make a date!
NCFlanagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 08:29 PM   #30
alyssatuininga
Registered Users
seller

La Leche League of Maine/New Hampshire invites you to join us on Saturday, November 13th for the 2010 Area Parenting and Breastfeeding Conference at Breakwater School in Portland, ME.
Breastfeeding and Beyond; Building Healthy, Happy Families

www.menhconference.org

We will be presenting sessions on breastfeeding, child development, pregnancy, childbirth, loving guidance, parenting, communication skills, issues of fatherhood, and Leader education. Continuing Education Units and Continuing Education Recognition Points will be available.

In addition to sessions there will be a Bookstore, Silent Auction, and an exhibition of vendors. If you are interested in attending the conference as a vendor or would like to suggest a vendor, please contact us at vendors@menhconference.org

This year we are happy to welcome Wendy Sullivan, Northeast Regional Administrator of Leader Accreditation and Kathy Drury, Communication Skills Department Administrator as our LLLI representatives. We are also pleased to have with us Marsha Walker, RN, IBCLC and Carmine Leo.

If you would like to receive a Registration Brochure in the mail, please contact Julee at brochure@menhconference.org. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us at info@menhconference.org.
alyssatuininga is offline   Reply With Quote