Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-28-2008, 03:18 PM   #21
chelseamom
Registered Users
seller

Re: Newborn fluff review (lots of PICS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoMom View Post
Thank you SO much for this thread! It really helps us newbies and I hope to return the favor one day.

Congrats on your sweet boy and succesful cloth diapering!
I am so glad that I can return the favor. I read a billion of these threads when I was pregnant and buying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeanutButter'sMommy View Post
He is soooo sweet! Look at those chicken legs! Adorable!

Thanks so much for all the pics. We're trying to get pg. again right now and while it's hard to stay away from buying up all sorts of NB fluff (although I am now even more glad I have several NB BBHs stocked away!) it really helps to know what works and what doesn't .

Thanks again and enjoy your little man, he is precious! And oh yes, I want one of those wrap sweaters too! Linky please!
It’s so funny because DD had SOLID legs. I guess they are all different. Good luck TTC. Let me know if you want a few more BBHs to stock away. We’re almost out of these two. I have to say, I would be happy to give you something because then you might keep me in mind when you decide to sell your stuff. I covet your stash!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7dunlaps View Post
Hey mama. Love all the pics!! I have 2 dozen Orange edge nb GMD prefolds... do you think that's enough for exclusive pf's.. to wash every other day or 3rd day? If not wanna sell yours?
And then I have 2 dozen yellow edge infant gmd prefolds for the next stage.. with about 14 nb covers, and I'm working on smalls, wanted to wait and see his size cause several of mine went from nb to med skipping sm covers.
Thanks for any input. Love the pics. He's precious... does he have red hair? Looks just like my dd's when she was born. I love it!
We did almost exclusively prefolds with 12 orange, 12 yellow, 3 loveybums, and 2 parvani infants. We only had 4 XS covers. It was plenty to wash every 1.5-2 days with some fitteds and AIOs thrown in. You should have enough for every other. Don’t buy any more newborn covers! If I sell the oranges, I’ll let you know. And he seems to have red hair now, but it's falling out fast. DD had a full head of black hair, but it all fell out and grew in white blond. It’s still white blond at 3 y.o. so you never know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnah View Post
He is the cutest ever!! Our kids have the same bday
You have a beauty there. So crazy that they share a b-day! just realized i spelled your name wrong before -- so sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelolsen-and-Padawan View Post
oh goodness he is so cute!!

I love these posts b/c I like seeing how things look and fit. When you are ready to sell those BBH fitteds, let me know!!!
Thanks, mama! If I can’t convince Robyn to do some sort of quid pro quo , I’ll let you know!

Advertisement

Last edited by chelseamom; 01-28-2008 at 06:10 PM.
chelseamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 03:22 PM   #22
lee-annl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks for sharing! Those are so helpful for Mama's to be, like me! He's a cutie!
lee-annl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 03:25 PM   #23
MollyJones
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thank you for this thread!! I am convinced we will need more PFs... right now all we have are Unbleached Preemie IPFs... (well... as far as PFs go). I think I am going to invest in some GMD oranges or greens. Thanks!
Old 01-28-2008, 03:44 PM   #24
Bella Catalina
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh mama he is so handsome! I love your stash, thanks so much for the reviews.
Old 01-28-2008, 03:48 PM   #25
3rockstars
Registered Users
Formerly: FaeryGnomeHome
seller

he is gorgeous! congratulations. mind if I ask where you got the gown he's wearin gin the first pic???? LOVE the color combos. And I love his grey lana sweater. I was just thinking to myself, "man that is one well dressed baby!!"
Old 01-28-2008, 07:01 PM   #26
chelseamom
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by faerybugmady View Post
he is gorgeous! congratulations. mind if I ask where you got the gown he's wearin gin the first pic???? LOVE the color combos. And I love his grey lana sweater. I was just thinking to myself, "man that is one well dressed baby!!"

Thanks! The gown is from Kate Quinn Organics. Here's a link: http://www.katequinnorganics.com/esh...category_id=77

They seem to be sold out of a lot right now, but they usually have a ton of colors from which to choose. Not your typical baby colors. We have a bunch of stuff from there and it is really soft and great quality. A favorite of ours.
chelseamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 07:04 PM   #27
BNC
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseamom View Post
Finally getting around to doing my newborn/small diaper review! DS was born 12/13/07 and was 7 lbs. 12 oz. and 20.5 inches at birth. I took pictures the first week, but they seem to be missing so almost all of these were taken later between 5 and 6.5 weeks. For reference, he was 9 lbs. 7 oz and 22 inches long at 5 weeks and 10 lbs. 3 oz. at 6.5 weeks.
Wow...our babes are really similar! DD was born 12/13/07 at 7lbs 11oz and 21". by 4.5 weeks she was 9lbs 11oz. I have not weighed her for her 6 week stats yet.

Search with SwagBucks & earn gift cards!
ADORABLE WINTER HATS FSOT!
BNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 07:08 PM   #28
GraemesMomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Aw! Definitely making the ovaries twitch

Thanks so much for sharing. That really helps for our next one...whenever that happens!
Old 01-28-2008, 07:12 PM   #29
MatildasMum
Registered
seller

My Mood:

fantastic thread!!
MatildasMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 07:18 PM   #30
jee_jee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxelsson View Post
Good gravy lady you know how to make a womans ovaries twitch...

He's adorable!
THATS EXACTLY WHAT i WAS THINKING! but mama, this is an awesoem review and I'm sure it will help many mama's and make other mamas go get pregnant
jee_jee is offline   Reply With Quote