Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 01-31-2008, 06:06 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
I'm nesting and getting ansty...

I'm only 35.5 wks. and I'm going crazy. I'm ready to see my baby now...

For some reason I feel if I busy myself with packing my bag and washing clothes and diapers, the baby will come when I'm all finished. If only it worked like that huh? Anyone nesting like crazy??

Courtney, Mommy to Zachary Grant 9/29/04
and Carter Michael 2/15/08
Please let me know if I forget to leave you feedback!
cm.thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 06:12 PM   #2
Registered Users
Location: Surviving Deployment #2... back home in the DFW area for the duration!
My Mood:
Re: I'm nesting and getting ansty...

This is bad but I'm only 26 weeks and I had a mad nesting period over the weekend. I was up bright and early with her kicking and did some yoga then just wanted to CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN. My mom said it was too early for me to be like that... lol Might get interesting. Of course it didn't last but I'm ready for it to come back! Makes time go by quicker! Hope your next few weeks FLY by for you!!!
Sarah proud to Ryan since August 26, 2005, cd-ing, babywearin, momma to Sadie Elizabeth May 1, 2008.
sarah26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 06:20 PM   #3
My Mood:
Re: I'm nesting and getting ansty...

umm... i'm only 31 weeks, but i've got all her cloths and blankets and diapers and such washed and organized. her room is set up as best as it can be, since her dresser's not here yet. we've got the baby area set up down in the basement. car seat's in place. everything that i can do, i've done (there's still some heavy lifting and moving that i would normally do, but now need david to take care of). i feel like everything's ready, so.... where's my baby?!?
dragynflye is offline   Reply With Quote