Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-02-2008, 08:04 AM   #11
beautiful8
Registered Users
Formerly: beautiful7
seller

My Mood:
Re: "The Wagon" - can we get this?

I would like to say that I agree and think we should add a *wagon* board of some type......I'd love to have a place to chit chat about stuff thats not innudated with posts about recent purchases

Advertisement

beautiful8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 11:30 AM   #12
Julia22443
Banned
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmommy View Post
Oh yeah, I'm sure once it's set up it runs pretty smooth but someone has to either aquire or write the programming to make said "wagon" work on the board. It might not be as complicated as I'm thinking Although I'm still pushing to get the entire FSOT an Opt in, by approval only section with post count guidelines for getting in(sort of Like WAHM wares but you can't SEE it if you aren't a member like Sens Subj.) I need sleep, I'm rambling
that would be great!!!!
Julia22443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 11:06 AM   #13
nexialys
Grumpy diapers changer

My Mood:

Hi, i'm bumping this suggestion, as requested by Lee...

i'm Lee's new friend, and he asked me if it was possible to execute this request to have a "wagon" group with specific permissions...

So i'd like to have your echoes on what have to be done exactly so i can execute it the right way. It can be done exactly like on the first post suggestion, or modified to fit your needs, no problem... i just need YOUR opinion on the suggestion so everybody is pleased with it.

so ?!
nexialys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 11:10 AM   #14
Deanner03
"Life's tough. Get a helmet."
seller

My Mood:

I'd like it even to have the FSOT an opt-in board. You just click a box on in your user cp and you can't see it (thus no temptation), and if you need to buy (baby changes sizes, etc) you can just click and VOILA there's FSOT!
Does that make sense?? I'm in a benadryl induced fog
Old 04-01-2008, 11:16 AM   #15
Lee
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexialys View Post
Hi, i'm bumping this suggestion, as requested by Lee...

i'm Lee's new friend, and he asked me if it was possible to execute this request to have a "wagon" group with specific permissions...

So i'd like to have your echoes on what have to be done exactly so i can execute it the right way. It can be done exactly like on the first post suggestion, or modified to fit your needs, no problem... i just need YOUR opinion on the suggestion so everybody is pleased with it.

so ?!
Nexialys is another tech here to help out with projects along side Ken. hopefully we can get this Wagon system up and running soon!
Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 11:18 AM   #16
Deanner03
"Life's tough. Get a helmet."
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Nexialys is another tech here to help out with projects along side Ken. hopefully we can get this Wagon system up and running soon!
Welcome to DS Nexialys!
Old 04-01-2008, 11:22 AM   #17
topazdodge
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I know some of the other boards have a minimum post count before you can buy/sell or see the fsot in this case. Can we get that? I know some people come here expressly to sell their extra/outgrown diapers, but it's not hard to get your post count up and it might eliminate or at least slow down some scammers.

Free Crochet Longies Instructions Here
topazdodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 11:25 AM   #18
SMKelley
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think FSOT should be an "opt in" forum as well. By this however, I mean that the FSOT board doesn't show posts in the "new posts" section...you would actually have to GO to the FSOT section to see the posts.

DO NOT SELL TO ME!
SMKelley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 11:34 AM   #19
nexialys
Grumpy diapers changer

My Mood:

to not see the posts from the FSOT in the New Posts, this is a simple yes/no setting in the forum administration, "Index New Posts in Search Engine"...

You can also set a specific number of posts to be able to access a forum... this is a "promotion"... after X posts, a member is promoted to a usergroup... this would simply require to create a usergroup that have access to these forums... others would have the permissions you want, like "can view", "can post" etc...
Old 04-01-2008, 11:35 AM   #20
nexialys
Grumpy diapers changer

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanner03 View Post
Welcome to DS Nexialys!
i started yesterday, really, with this: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381398