Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-19-2006, 11:43 AM   #1
bellsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
diaper coops?

I am having huge troubles with a big diaper coop. I have sent money for several items and have yet to receive them. First I was accused of not paying for an item which I did. It was never ordered. No refund either or apology. Then another item is in and she refuses to ship it saying I am not next in line. Eventhough I was in line until she accused me of not paying for another item. This is a well known coop. I have sent numerous emails asking for refunds, but am out around $70. I am torn because it is past the date of the first two items to get a dispute refund through paypal, but am just shocked that this coop is so well liked. Help!! Any advice?

Advertisement

Old 08-19-2006, 11:48 AM   #2
cullens_girl
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: diaper coops?

no advice, but I've had coop troubles in the past.... I ordered LEFTOVERS from a very well known diaper supply coop... Last March I ordered a bunch of random things (mostly diaper cuts and things of the sort) Finally in August I received my refund. It took email after email (none of which were answered), letters, paypal & credit card complaints.

AND she's still in business on the coop and ebay and everyone loves the coop. I kick myself all the time for not posting a poor review someplace.

Sorry you're dealing with this.
Old 08-19-2006, 11:54 AM   #3
bellsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Dani,

I sent you a pm. It is probably the same one. I can not be the only person this has happened to in this coop.
Old 08-19-2006, 12:10 PM   #4
togg_mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cullens_girl

AND she's still in business on the coop and ebay and everyone loves the coop. I kick myself all the time for not posting a poor review someplace.
Report her on Bad Apples.
togg_mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 03:56 PM   #5
kimb96
Registered Users
seller

If this is a diaperswappers coop then you need to let a mod know about this so that person will not be allowed to host any more coops.

Mama to Ethan
kimb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 08:51 AM   #6
bellsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Nope, not diaperswappers. Yahoo. It has only gotten more juvenile since my last post. Now she is trying to smear my name on her site. Oh my goodness, junior high school here I come. The only thing she can do is try to smear my name, cause when you look at the facts she still has my money and I still don't have a product. That is stealing IMO, plain and simple. I am not into smear campaigns. I don't think a professional business person would even think about doing the things she does. I do need to find a place to post what happened to me so other mamas know. A legitimate place that just states the facts of my side instead of all the name calling and such.

Last edited by bellsmom; 08-21-2006 at 09:02 AM.
bellsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 09:17 AM   #7
togg_mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

join the yahoo group called "JuicyAppleReport" and you can post just the facts ma'am!
togg_mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 11:08 AM   #8
ewebabymama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I had problems with a well liked coop... I ordered PUL and she failed to tell me they were magically shorted 5 yards (exactly my order). I had to ask repeatedly for my refund. I finally got it minus fees because she sent it to my CC account. I took it as a loss and said I'll never order from there again.

Keep emailling her. Take a screen cap of your payment page and send it to her to prove you have paid her for both items (it's only when I did that that she gave me my refund.) Be persistent!!!
ewebabymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 08:07 AM   #9
Bluemoon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

you have to put yoursel fin their shoes. If you have hundreds of women ordering thousands of items from you , you have to find some kind of system to keep order. No one is perfect. I also belong to the group you are questioning and have to wait in line to have items shipped to me as well. Payments get overlooked and people are often asked to provide the transaction number for their payment. With a group that big we get lots of geat deals but have alonger wait. that is the way co-ops are. If you do not want to wait for your items then you need to buy retail not from a co-op.

Barbara
Bluemoon is offline   Reply With Quote