Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-01-2008, 01:35 PM   #1
julieanne
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
If I have to go pee one more time today...

I am going to scream!! I'm thinking about putting a cushion on my toilet seat- I think I'm sitting there more than anywhere else these days! And to make matters worse, it's cold where I live, so any time someone opens the door and that cool outdoor breeze hits me, I'm in the bathroom again!!!

Advertisement

julieanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 01:42 PM   #2
flobee76
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: If I have to go pee one more time today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieanne View Post
I am going to scream!! I'm thinking about putting a cushion on my toilet seat- I think I'm sitting there more than anywhere else these days! And to make matters worse, it's cold where I live, so any time someone opens the door and that cool outdoor breeze hits me, I'm in the bathroom again!!!
this made me giggle!! Oh mama... it will be over before you know it!
Mom to DD (5/04), DS (8/07), DD (2/09)DD (5/13), Blessing #4 in the arms of Jesus 11/2011

Jesus-follower, Traditional Foodie, Homeschooler, frugal-er
flobee76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 08:55 PM   #3
fish3737
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am due in June too and I can't stop peeing. It was the worst in the first trimester and then all got better. Then I started getting progesterone shots at the end of week 16 and I couldn't stop having to pee again. I guess it is the surge of progesterone at the beginning of pregnancy that makes you pee so much (that and being dead tired).

The only upside is I am potty training my nephew and everytime I go he has to go with me and sit on his potty. We have had very few accidents with this routine!
Old 02-02-2008, 09:51 AM   #4
mommy_someday
Registered Users

My Mood:

Oh, mama, I feel your pain! This baby is hanging out right on my bladder so I constantly feel like I have to pee but hardly anything comes out when I try. It's so frustrating to get up after trying to go and to *still* feel like I need to pee. Gaah! Sorry you're dealing with it, too. It's no fun.
mommy_someday is offline   Reply With Quote