Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-03-2008, 01:51 PM   #1
jesibsmith
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Cool! Our first catch (kinda)! i think I'll try it!

Well our DS is almost 4 months old and in cloth diapers... mostly fb's or prefolds with wool covers...

Anyway, just started reading about EC so I said what the heck I'll hold him over the potty today. This morning he peed in it and this afternoon he peed and pooped (I must admit that he peed and started pooping in his diaper first though). As soon as i heard his first push of poop I took him to the toilet and he did the rest in the toilet, 3 or 4 more pushes! and peed! Definitely better that switching out diaper after diaper from under his bottom on the changing table while he goes, which is what I had been doing fairly often.

I love cloth diapering, so I am not into EC to really save $$$ because I save so much with cloth already, but I think I'll try it at least part time because it saves on some laundry and because it's so cool!

Advertisement

ds1-William Yeadon Josiah: Born at home Tuesday Oct. 9, 2007 at 11:24am 7lbs 8oz 20in long
ds2-Phineas Franklin James: Born at home in water Tuesday May 11, 2010 at 10:40am 7lbs 2oz 20 in long
ds3-Oliver Obadiah Starbuck: Born at home in water Tuesday, September 11, 2012, 10:49am 6lbs 4oz 20in long
Our Home Water Birth Video
jesibsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 03:34 PM   #2
gracefaith
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Cool! Our first catch (kinda)! i think I'll try it!

YAY! It is very cool. Watch out though, you may wind up with a super smart kiddo that demnds full-time ECing. I wanted to part-time, but DS has other ideas. Now I am at a loss as to whether I should keep all the wool I just bought. Soakers just don't come off fast enough and I wouldn't *dream* of just trifolding in one. The horror.
Old 02-04-2008, 08:30 PM   #3
SaraBear
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Cool! Our first catch (kinda)! i think I'll try it!

thats awesome! congrats!
Kizoodle.com come swap with us. for 2 extra credits enter code: DJ55WW
SaraBear is offline   Reply With Quote