Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-04-2006, 01:16 PM   #11
Drummer's Wife
Registered Users

Re: Link about vaccinations

Quote:
Originally Posted by scatterbrainedmom
I don't have any scientific info to quote but I do know that the risk of my child DYING from a shot is much higher than them contracting the wild disease and the very small percentage that they could die or develope a severe form or the wild disease.

Exactly which is why I choose the less risky option. Not to mention that the medical field KNOWS about childhood diseases, they are nothing new. They know how to diagnos one, treat it when necessary, what signs, symptoms etc to look for. And we know that it will run it's course in a short time with the child recovering with a stronger immune system.

None of the same can be said about vaccines. Science admits to not knowing much about them, and of course studies are done are after they are released so our children are guinea pigs. And it's pretty well known that the immune system is something that no one fully understands so while the theory behind vaccines had good intentions, the results is not so good.

Advertisement

Last edited by Drummer's Wife; 05-04-2006 at 04:21 PM.
Drummer's Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 02:17 PM   #12
keegans_mommy
I had the CD wagon impounded!
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummer's Wife
None of the same can be said about vaccines. Science admits to not knowing much about them, and of course studies are done are after they are released so our children our guinea pigs. And it's pretty well known that the immune system is something that no one fully understands so while the theory behind vaccines had good intentions, the results is not so good.
This is the exact reason that I am really disliking the FDA. We are the guinea pigs and when the "new drug" starts damaging or killing people they say it's time to take that drug off the market (look at celebrex!) and they will replace that drug with a new drug. Here we go again with us being guinea pigs!

Like I said before, Mother Nature has a way, nature provides us with the healing we need and there are natural ways to deal with these illness's and to even self vax when there is an outbreak. I am not scared of these illness's, we are prepared for outbreaks. What I AM scared of is what's IN the vax's the doc shoots us up with.

Now that somebody mentioned Rhogam shots during PG, that reminds me of 2 Betamethazone shots I received at 29 weeks PG with Nate. I am going to research that and I am fearful about what I will find.
keegans_mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 04:33 PM   #13
Drummer's Wife
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by keegans_mommy
This is the exact reason that I am really disliking the FDA. We are the guinea pigs and when the "new drug" starts damaging or killing people they say it's time to take that drug off the market (look at celebrex!) and they will replace that drug with a new drug. Here we go again with us being guinea pigs!

yes and in most cases they won't take it off the market until much later. Look at how long they admisnistered oral polio, even after years of knowing that children were contracting the disease from the vaccine.

And it's funny how people tend to think so highly of say the FDA and the Government. Like they have our best interest in mind and that monetary gain couldn't possibly be more important then health and well being. Hello Tobacco industry!!! It might have taken some years to realize it's danger but it's still being sold and controlled by our government who profits from each and evey sale.
Old 05-04-2006, 04:59 PM   #14
MamaLove
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

You go girls! Thanks for saving me so much typing!

I don't trust the government or the modern medical industry at all, and nothing can convince me otherwise. I do trust in God and nature without a doubt.
Old 05-04-2006, 05:39 PM   #15
keegans_mommy
seller

My Mood:

Katie-I like the way you think girl!

It's all about money. Nature has already made the plants/minerals, time and our ancestors have done all the work to figure out what works and what doesn't so the FDA can't make money off of natural products.

How many doctors, when in school to become doctors, actually learn about natural treatments to give us, the consumers, a choice on HOW we'd like to be helped? Even insurance doesn't cover it, it's all about money!
Old 05-04-2006, 05:45 PM   #16
keegans_mommy
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaLove

You go girls! Thanks for saving me so much typing!

I don't trust the government or the modern medical industry at all, and nothing can convince me otherwise. I do trust in God and nature without a doubt.
AMEN! My point exactly! If nature didn't have a way for us to heal ourselves then we would have gone extinct thousands of years ago. It's all there, we have to individually figure out (since most docs won't help!) what we need to use and it works!

I had thrush last week, remember? I started taking grapefruit seed extract and NEVER once consulted a doctor for the infection, made my own capsules for medication and took care of it myself. I saved time and money and my liver. Now THAT is looking out for my own well-being!
Old 05-04-2006, 06:34 PM   #17
MamaLove
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Right on! I was just thinking how my heart is my doctor and the health food store is my pharmacy!

Ancient cultures have been surviving since the beginning of human history in harmony with nature and without modern technology. It's so important to remember this when someone is saying you have to do something questionable that has not stood the test of time. (Might I add that I know two people from India that are now in their 80s and one who lived to be 102 who were never vaxed).

Now that we have easy access to hot water, antibacterial soap, and natural remedies from around the world, the risks of diseases (as well as childbirth) have been reduced. The medical expirimenters have only been intimidating people to be guinea pigs for a short time, and do not deserve credit for the lesser risks nowadays.

The last century has been full of mistakes...the examples are everywhere and they are all modivated by greed. Mercury was introduced so they could save money on needles by combining vaccines in single shots. Sick people bring more money for medications, so why would they want to heal you if they will make more money if you stay sick? We must be very cautious these days and always remember to go with what feels right.
Old 05-04-2006, 07:51 PM   #18
keegans_mommy
seller

My Mood:

Christina- that is what I was talking to my mother the other day! When you go to the doc and complain about something, what do they do? Write you a prescription! And what does it come with? A whole list of side effects and warnings of things that may happen to you. Now, if a side effect does happen, you have to go back for yet another prescription because here again, you are sick!

Docs and meds tend to keep you sick and mask your symptoms instead of taking care of them. Nature takes care of the symptoms AND the illness and boosts your own natural immunity.

No money in your own treatment so why should the medical community let us in on that age old secret? Because it won't make THEM any money, we will stop coming to them, they are out of a job, pharmacy's will be a thing of the past, drug companies will dry up and the FDA will look like total idiots to the rest of the world. As of right now, they are liars and frauds to me!
Old 05-04-2006, 09:45 PM   #19
christinewith4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Unhappy Re: Link about vaccinations

OK....sigh...... as a mother with a child who HAS an autism spectrum disorder, I can understand wanting to place blame somewhere.... you want to know HOW this could happen to YOUR child...
FACT IS there are wayyyy more studies proving that vacs have not contributed. PLUS there are SHOTS WITHOUT MERCURY NOW! LOL.... all you have to do is request the vacs made naturally w/o the junk..... AND what I NEVER have understood: WHY boycott ALL shots b/c 1 supposedly is bad????
AND WHY IS THERE SUCH A SMALL CHANCE OF OF CHILD CATCHING IT? B/c there are vacs! If people dont get their shots, then ALL the diseases will come back.....as stated in above posts....just look at the countries with NO vaccines! AND if you are going to boycott shots, make sure you boycott food dyes, preservatives, growth hormones, all medications, chemotherapy so cancer patients have no hope, C-SECTIONS b/c thats "NOT NATURAL" either(how may us would be dead w/o those), oh and JELLO- CANT FORGET JELLO! (Gellatin is made of horse hooves...I come from a Vegan family.) The foods we eat and the clothes we wear are more likely to hurt you than the shots... Believe me, I have been there, I have done the research... when you have a child with special needs, you want an answer, and when there is no answer, it's easy to turn to hearsay...either that or end up blaming yourself, regardless of what science says...

Sincerely,
christine- a 25yr old seriously ill mom with *4* children with "special issues"...

christinewith4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 01:05 AM   #20
scatterbrainedmom
Registered Users

My Mood:

well, my reply got knocked out to freaking web land!!

in a nut shell (because the other post was long and i don't remember it), i disagree with EVERYTHING you posted.

1. i do "boycott" (avoid would be the word i would use) most of the things you pointed out. most dyes are made with PETROLEUM, rx comes with and arm and a leg FULL of side effects, preservatives are just that YUCK, and growth hormones..not even going there!

2. diseases are NOT on the decline because of vax. most vax were developed AFTER the diseases started thier decline.

3. IMO-ALL VAX ARE DANGEROUS!!!

4. those other countries that are riddles in disease are because of living conditions. unclean water, not enough food, very little shelter.

5. this is NOT hersay. our bodies have survived thousands of years with out vax and will continue to do so.