Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-25-2006, 06:16 AM   #11
yellowcampcat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 38 week 2 day check up ~ I'm ready!!

What does eggplant do?? If it does something I need some!! I have my 39w1d checkup this morning, and I'm anxious to see if anything has changed. I"ve tried nipple stim twice, and it seems like it has only succeeded in making me leak colostrum! Come on Lily and baby H. come on out kids!!

Advertisement

yellowcampcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 06:37 AM   #12
GrowingUpMad
If everyone was the same the world would be a VERY boring place.
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowcampcat
What does eggplant do?? If it does something I need some!! I have my 39w1d checkup this morning, and I'm anxious to see if anything has changed. I"ve tried nipple stim twice, and it seems like it has only succeeded in making me leak colostrum! Come on Lily and baby H. come on out kids!!
I don't know if it does anything but people swear that when they have eaten eggplant parm they have gone into labor. I've eaten it twice already with nothing but it is so yummy why not try again!!

I tried the nipple stimulation and only got 2 drops of colostrum plus my nipples hurt for 2 days ~ no thanks!! Can't wait to heat your update!!
Old 08-25-2006, 07:16 AM   #13
MammRen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

The theory behind the eggplant is that it is made with a LOT of oil and spices.. There is an old midwife's recipe out there somewhere. I ate it with both of my guys and though it was delicious, did not stimulate my labor.. I also tried "EVERYTING" under the sun and ended up with two late babes anyhow... I firmly believe nothing will bring the baby until God decides it's time.. Big hugs to you as you wait!!!

Many blessings
Karen
MammRen is offline   Reply With Quote