Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-24-2006, 01:08 PM   #11
momto3sweetbabes
Registered Users
seller

Re: It's finally here!! My custom fluff!!

I so want the George one!

Advertisement

~Sara~
Lovin' Mama to

Elaina Kailynn, Sophia Adeline & Henry Joseph

momto3sweetbabes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 01:10 PM   #12
tararaboomdeea
Banned
sitesupporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by momto3sweetbabes
I so want the George one!
I got the very last of her George fabric Rachel at PW's has that too and she stocked them for auction a few weeks ago. It's such cute fabric!
tararaboomdeea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 01:51 PM   #13
redheadedangels
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Dang you Tara i think i'm gonna have to try some of these !! I'm torn between the medium long and the large.....what did you get and how do they run? I signed up for her yahoo group....is there any discounts when you do that ? Oh btw your fluff is adorable!!!! What a cute little bum your babe is gonna have!!
redheadedangels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 02:08 PM   #14
tararaboomdeea
Banned
sitesupporter

Angel-

No discounts for her Yahoo group peeps, but you will have access to about 100 more fabric choices. She does sales quite often, I think she is doing 20% off right now.... (may I help you down from the wagon?

Her sizing is generous I would say. Noah is in mediums, has plenty of room in the rise and on the snaps. He's on the smallest waist setting and the 2nd smallest for the thighs. Of course, what type of soaker you choose will have an effect on the fit. I always choose hemp, both the snap ins and the trifolds are super trim and absorbant. I got sherpa with my first 2 from her and they're super absorbant (trifolds) but made the dipes really bulky. She sent me some soakers for them instead.

I really, really love these diapers. We never have leaks, Noah has even been in one for 4 hours with not even a hint of wetness on the outside, and that says A LOT for my super soaker. I love how they fit and Becky is great to work with. We had a bit of an issue with this order and she made it right, called me on the phone and made sure all was well before she shipped. I'm very pleased with them, even though I waited a little longer than I was told I'd have to.

(Becky-if you're readinf this, you better give me something for all this rave! )
Old 08-24-2006, 02:20 PM   #15
ashkash
Registered Users
seller

Oh those are so cute! I've been thinking about trying one too - now I'm even more tempted, since I have PP just waiting to be spent. The Curious George one is precious. My 2-year-old is SO into "Curious Monkey" as he calls him.

Thanks for sharing (and thus enabling!).
#5 Due 11/2012 - It's a GIRL!

ashkash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 02:21 PM   #16
redheadedangels
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tararaboomdeea
Angel-

No discounts for her Yahoo group peeps, but you will have access to about 100 more fabric choices. She does sales quite often, I think she is doing 20% off right now.... (may I help you down from the wagon?

Her sizing is generous I would say. Noah is in mediums, has plenty of room in the rise and on the snaps. He's on the smallest waist setting and the 2nd smallest for the thighs. Of course, what type of soaker you choose will have an effect on the fit. I always choose hemp, both the snap ins and the trifolds are super trim and absorbant. I got sherpa with my first 2 from her and they're super absorbant (trifolds) but made the dipes really bulky. She sent me some soakers for them instead.

I really, really love these diapers. We never have leaks, Noah has even been in one for 4 hours with not even a hint of wetness on the outside, and that says A LOT for my super soaker. I love how they fit and Becky is great to work with. We had a bit of an issue with this order and she made it right, called me on the phone and made sure all was well before she shipped. I'm very pleased with them, even though I waited a little longer than I was told I'd have to.

(Becky-if you're readinf this, you better give me something for all this rave! )
OK well i think you sold me on them! Now i just need to gather up some paypal....is there anything else i can sell ya tara? i have some wool soakers i think i'm gonna part with ....
Old 08-24-2006, 02:26 PM   #17
heathersgirls
Registered Users
seller

Wow great fluff!!

I have been thinking about trying these too because you have raved on them more than once .

Are these the AIO's or the fitteds? Are they front or side snap? Not that you need prodding really but if you can will you post a pick of one on baby Noah? I am trying to do a comparison of my dd as she also wears a med in most things?

Happy fluffy day!!! ~H
Old 08-24-2006, 03:04 PM   #18
tararaboomdeea
Banned
sitesupporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by heathersgirls
Wow great fluff!!

I have been thinking about trying these too because you have raved on them more than once .

Are these the AIO's or the fitteds? Are they front or side snap? Not that you need prodding really but if you can will you post a pick of one on baby Noah? I am trying to do a comparison of my dd as she also wears a med in most things?

Happy fluffy day!!! ~H
Those dipes are AI2's. She also makes great fiteds-we have a couple of those too. But I prefer AI2's over fitteds, any band.

This is the only pic I have of Noah in one, just a booty shot. I will put one on him tomorrow and post it. I love how they fit They're side snapping, which I like best also. She makes side aplix on her fitteds now, but AI2's are all snapping.

Angel- Maybe when I send you PP tomorrow, you can get one I think what I'm sending you should be just enough. But no, sorry, I don't think I need anything else from you right now--I think I have bought more from you than anyone else here!
Old 08-24-2006, 03:08 PM   #19
heathersgirls
Registered Users
seller

Thanks mama!! I forgot about the one from your avitar! I will keep an eye out for the other pic too. These are really cute dipes!
Old 08-24-2006, 03:09 PM   #20
redheadedangels
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tararaboomdeea
Angel- Maybe when I send you PP tomorrow, you can get one I think what I'm sending you should be just enough. But no, sorry, I don't think I need anything else from you right now--I think I have bought more from you than anyone else here!
i like to buy things in 3's for some reason....i'm a weirdo so maybe i'll use that paypal and steal a bit from my checking .....dont' tell dh