Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-04-2006, 03:31 PM   #41
fouradss
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: The diaper hunt???

I keep checking back, but it is still not up and running. If you don't want o leave the pages open you can add them to your faviorites. Then you just open them up from there. Atleast on my comp it works that way! I have three saved and now can't get to my list. ( of the ones I have already found)

*edit* - because my brain isn't working properly today

Advertisement

Last edited by fouradss; 05-04-2006 at 03:32 PM.
fouradss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 03:33 PM   #42
MamaJo
Go sell crazy some place else, we're all stocked up here.
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Do you ladies realize who gets cheated when hunters cheat?

1) You - the more you help others find icons, the more competition you have to win any prizes.

and most importantly, 2) The wahms who pay in cash and prizes, as well as their time so they get the exposure If you can get 1/2 the icons by trading half with someone, 1/2 the wahms in the hunt just lost out on that traffic.

Taking a break to focus on God & family

Last edited by MamaJo; 05-04-2006 at 03:35 PM.
MamaJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 03:36 PM   #43
stopka7224
Registered Users
seller

I can get to the sponser list! If anyone would like to post their page or any of the sponsers I would appreciate it! I need to keep searching!
Old 05-04-2006, 03:39 PM   #44
Sunny
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I know MamaJo. I have a friend that is doing it with me. She is not signed up but just helps me. She gets the good end of the deal cause she is pg and if I win something then she gets the prize since I don't need it and am just doing it for fun.
Sunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 03:43 PM   #45
lucy's jewels
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopka7224
QUESTION???? HAs any one found the jewels of denial??? The hint leads you no where! I am frustrated, It's like she moved it or hasn't put it back up at all! I have searched every page 3 times over. <gah>
Actually it IS there LOL.... If you haven't found it you have not figured out the clue.

ETA: I run the Jewels of Denial too LOL

Last edited by lucy's jewels; 05-04-2006 at 04:53 PM.
lucy's jewels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 03:49 PM   #46
lucy's jewels
Registered Users

Hi Everyone, Its Susie, Administrator of the diaper hunt. If you need hints or clues please head over to the official hint forum (when its back LOL) Just remember that people who are caught cheating will be disqualified. Also, all the sponsors are super nice and will help if you ask. Finally remember you have all month long and there are daily prizes this round. We are awarding 1 prize each day to someone who found a diaper that day. You get one entry per day, no matter how many diapers you find that day. Please play fair everyone!
Old 05-04-2006, 04:07 PM   #47
mama23boys
Banned
seller

hi susie
any idea when it will be back online??
mama23boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 04:14 PM   #48
fifi's mom
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy's jewels
Hi Everyone, Its Susie, Administrator of the diaper hunt. If you need hints or clues please head over to the official hint forum (when its back LOL) Just remember that people who are caught cheating will be disqualified. Also, all the sponsors are super nice and will help if you ask. Finally remember you have all month long and there are daily prizes this round. We are awarding 1 prize each day to someone who found a diaper that day. You get one entry per day, no matter how many diapers you find that day. Please play fair everyone!
What would you consider cheating? Like, is it okay if somebody's hunting for us? I don't see it in the rules page..
fifi's mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 04:51 PM   #49
lucy's jewels
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama23boys
hi susie
any idea when it will be back online??

Well we have blown through 10 times out normal bandwidth and the host has no more to give us... so she is trying to reach her provider and up up up the bandwidth. By the time the next hunt rolls around we should be on a dedicated server. So I have my fingers crossed for soon LOL
Old 05-04-2006, 04:52 PM   #50
lucy's jewels
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifi's mom
What would you consider cheating? Like, is it okay if somebody's hunting for us? I don't see it in the rules page..
I consider it cheating if you give another hunt a direct link to the icon or tell them specifically where it is. It's great to help your friends as long as you aren't just telling them where it is yk? I will add this info to the rules for next round