Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-26-2006, 09:56 AM   #11
Mel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Please give me input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahs_mommie
Can I ask how in the world did she give you the wrong paypal address and how could it have gone to someone else on DS? This just kinda seems fishy to me like maybe she has 2 paypal accounts and scammed you! Please report it to a MOD every detail you have including the email addresses for each person and the user name that you know of for the one momma! this is not right and if she does leave you feedback I am sure if it is true that she is messing with you MamaJo will take care of it but please inform someone in the MOD department this should not be happening I do not care if the 1st momma owes the second momma you did nothing and she 2nd momma needs to take it up with the 1st momma!

please keep us posted!

ETA do not close the claim and be very very specific when dealing with paypal!
This is what I'm thinking. Seems to convenient that you got the "wrong payment address" and then it just magically goes to someone who is also on DS and who is owed money by the same mama. Yeah right! I think this needs to be brought to the attention of someone high up here with the original screenname and the Paypal email address of the person that is holding the money. Something is fishy...

ETA: Keep your dispute open! Do NOT close it. No matter what she tells you. Paypal will automatically close it after you get your money back.

Advertisement

Last edited by Mel; 08-26-2006 at 09:58 AM.
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 11:19 AM   #12
akrab
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

SO let me see if I have this right...
you bought dipes from Mama A
Mama A owed money to Mama B so gave you Mama B's PP addy to pay her
Mama A then disapeared without sending you what you bought
Mama B has your money that Mama A owed to her
Mama B will not refund your money because it was owed to her by Mama A

is this accurate?
As I see it you should have paid Mama A and had Mama A pay Mama B... but you had no idea you were not paying Mama A correct?

I would keep the claim in PayPal and try and get your money back... this is between Mama A and Mama B and you should not be stuck in the middle without $35 and without what you paid for! I feel sorry for all the mamas involved in this mess
Old 08-26-2006, 11:23 AM   #13
ahava'smama
Registered Users

Yup, that is the confusing way that it is going!
Old 08-26-2006, 11:42 AM   #14
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

thats crazy! you better get your money back, oh gosh this makes me nuts knowing someone or 2 ds mamas think this is OK to do, im sorry your caught in the middle, and hope that 2nd mama does the right thingand give you YOUR money back, she needs to get HER money from that first mama. Hope she has a concience
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 11:54 AM   #15
marelle4381
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'd be fumin'. You know what, if you ever try to sell or buy something on here and she did leave you neg feedback. Just explain why you have it, maybe send a link to this thread. I am so sorry. Hope this gets resolved soon. She is not right, and I hate that this mama did that to you, or should I say both mama's.
Old 08-26-2006, 12:39 PM   #16
SheilaJoy
I grow people
seller

that sounds like one person pretending to be two people. What kind of feedback does she have?
Don't worry about unwarranted feedback, the mods are great about removing retaliatory feedback.
SheilaJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 01:17 PM   #17
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiveblessings
that sounds like one person pretending to be two people. What kind of feedback does she have?
Don't worry about unwarranted feedback, the mods are great about removing retaliatory feedback.
Sounds like that would be the case but its not.

Its really confusing. If you re read some of theposts you'll understand more specifically Akrabs post
Old 08-26-2006, 01:29 PM   #18
SheilaJoy
I grow people
seller

ohhhh ok, so the second mama doesn't want to return the money because she was owed the money, even though it's not her money to keep because it came from the OP.
So both of them got scammed. That SUCKS.
I would still file with paypal, and encourage the other mama to do the same if she wants her money, so she can get refunded from the proper person.
SheilaJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 03:53 PM   #19
urchin_grey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hmm... I read akrab's post, and I get that... but I still think that Mama B is lying and is really also Mama A.

Ok, this isn't going to make much sense... but I played around on this game site when I was a teenager where people would constantly try to scam you just like this. (But for game points and items, not real money!).

I honestly don't think this is two people. *IF* you can find out the IP addresses of each Mama through DS and PP, you could find out if its the same person.

I just can't believe this is even happening though. What a thief.
urchin_grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 04:04 PM   #20
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by urchin_grey
Hmm... I read akrab's post, and I get that... but I still think that Mama B is lying and is really also Mama A.

Ok, this isn't going to make much sense... but I played around on this game site when I was a teenager where people would constantly try to scam you just like this. (But for game points and items, not real money!).

I honestly don't think this is two people. *IF* you can find out the IP addresses of each Mama through DS and PP, you could find out if its the same person.

I just can't believe this is even happening though. What a thief.
Mods HAVE checked it out - it IS two entirely different people