Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-28-2006, 08:22 AM   #31
Shannon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Please give me input!

I guess I'm confused why she can't leave feedback for MamaB...she is basically stealing her money as well?!?!? I'm sure the mods know more than me though....

I can't believe this is going on! I'm so sorry you are going through this! Definitly keep your pp dispute open! I seriously hope you get your money back! It's definitly not your responsibility to pay Mama B for Mama A's debt and still never get anything in return!! Thats just dispicable!

And I can't believe that Mama B would be so willing to knowingly take money that someone else is out...I mean Come on!!

Advertisement

Marrying my wonderful Fiancee' Rodney on 6/26/20010
[/COLOR]Expecting to TTC in July 2010
Shannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 10:01 AM   #32
SewWhatMama
Banned
seller

My Mood:

I can't even believe someone would do that. That is so wrong. Defintely keep your pp dispute open!
SewWhatMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 10:13 AM   #33
Mel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon
I guess I'm confused why she can't leave feedback for MamaB...she is basically stealing her money as well?!?!? I'm sure the mods know more than me though....

I can't believe this is going on! I'm so sorry you are going through this! Definitly keep your pp dispute open! I seriously hope you get your money back! It's definitly not your responsibility to pay Mama B for Mama A's debt and still never get anything in return!! Thats just dispicable!

And I can't believe that Mama B would be so willing to knowingly take money that someone else is out...I mean Come on!!
I'm confused too. So there's someone on DS who is stealing money (I mean come on...she is. She knows its not hers to keep yet she is defiantly keeping in) but neg fb can't be left so that leaves the rest of us at risk for buying something from a thief.

How did a transaction not take place when op paid a mama, even though she later finds out it was the wrong mama, and then money is not refunded? It's a transaction once money is sent.
Old 08-30-2006, 12:42 PM   #34
MamaJo
Go sell crazy some place else, we're all stocked up here.
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Any updates on this? You still have a paypal claim open right? I want to make sure this situation gets resolved one way or another.....

Taking a break to focus on God & family

MamaJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 10:03 PM   #35
Bare Bottom Gear
Cruelty is a tyrant that's always attended with fear
Formerly: SAHMTo2
seller

My Mood:

Yeah, what's the word?

As far as not being able to leave fb for mama B...well....as Jodi said: no transaction took place, in other words: No property was sold from mama B to ahava'smama. Nothing took place. ahava'smama sent money to a person and it wasn't for anything, not for a diaper that mama B had up for sale, kwim?

A transaction is defined here as: When a seller has an item(s) for sale and a buyer agrees to purchase that item(s) and the buyer sends money to the seller. The seller than ships the item(s) to the buyer.

I totally get what you are saying. If the buyer sent money to someone (not the seller) and that person keeps it because of other reasons then why can't that be considered something that deserves a negative?

Because the person who received the money did not enter into a sale with the person who sent the money. She simply kept it for her own reasons.

ETA: If you were in this mama B's place I know you wouldn't keep the money and if you did you'd expect a neg for doing so but not everyone is like that. mama b must feel she is owed it and Mama A is to finish her end of the deal I guess. Sad, I know. (((hugs ahava'smama)))

Check out my other FSOT items, I've got diapers, yarn and fiber for sale!!

Last edited by Bare Bottom Gear; 08-30-2006 at 10:06 PM.
Bare Bottom Gear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 05:23 AM   #36
ahava'smama
Registered Users

Updated

Ok I just checked pp this morning and MONEY WAS THERE So it is finished! I got my refund and I am so thankful, it has been quite a while, sorry for not updating sooner, I was trying to give mama B a little time to settle it herself without having to go through the claim, just disputing, and then dh said i could file the claim and so 1 week later, my money is back, and now I can actually get my dd what she needs! *sigh* man I hope NO ONE ever has to go through this major headache, and whoever mama b is, if she is still on ds, I hope that she will choose not to try to keep someone's money in the future, just refund it right away and save a lot of people this problem. Thanks to the mods, and everyone else for their advice and their concern!
Old 09-08-2006, 06:30 AM   #37
LuAnn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Updated: Please give me input! <---issue resolved finally

g;ad you got your money back