Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-10-2013, 12:11 PM   #61
Dancingham
Registered Users

Re: Helpful Homeschool links

I've noticed that you now can't look at the homeschool laws through HSLDA without giving an email and other info. Another site where you can get this info (and other info) is www.homeschoolfacts.com

Advertisement

Dancingham is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 03:38 AM   #62
swashbuckler
Registered Users

Such a great set of resources. I have been trying to create a curriculum that included the best bits of different curriculum, supplementary resources like worksheets and generally looking at educational trends. These are going to feed into my pet project really nicely. The only resource I could suggest is http://www.jumpstart.com because when DS had trouble with reading and maths, apart from following the curriculum, I used their online games and it worked really well for him. Again, thank you for all of these.
swashbuckler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 03:37 PM   #63
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey, if anyone is searching for an all subject homeschool or after school site that's worth it's weight in gold I have one, FINALLY! It's now our core curriculum. It goes through pre-K to HS!!! It's $20 a month or something just under $200 a year. Cayden is finally catching on and doing wonderful! He hated the "fun" theme of the last ones. This one is really cool though, and fun! He enjoys it now!!!! Really!!!! I'm elated!!! To add another child is $14 I believe. Next year we are adding William. It's hard to find ones that take monthly payment. The CS is great as well! I can't believe this kid is happy to get started every morning and we have to pull him away. The best part is I have an accnt like we did in the virtual K12 school. I see the test scores, time taken, assessments and a report of every assignment he has completed. The site is http://www.time4learning.com/

Though I should post this here too, lol.

Add: Forgot, if you refer someone you get a $25 credit!! Just found that out. If anyone gives it a shot could you mention me in the how did you hear about us spot? It's sarah eller. Sorry if that sounds spammy!! Any help at all goes a long way. We have decided for sure to stick with them for our everything needs and now we will be adding William. Either way, it's worth it for the it's worth the free trial to see if ya like it!!
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89

Last edited by sarahannecloud9; 02-07-2014 at 01:07 PM.
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 01:58 AM   #64
GreenMamma1987
Registered Users

Thanks so much for sharing. I really liked the posters for 4th of July activities on CurrClick. Just in time!
GreenMamma1987 is offline   Reply With Quote