Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-04-2006, 08:20 PM   #11
tyles
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Qleros diapers

I bought two of these when we were first getting started (beginning of March). I don't like them. I have a heavy wetter so they don't contain him very well and I noticed just 2 weeks ago that the seam on the aplix of one of them is coming undone already. They're great for the daily poopy though LOL

Advertisement

Do I owe you feedback?! Don't hesitate to remind me!
tyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 02:25 PM   #12
myajdw
why do you insist on grating my cheese...my kids already do that
seller
seller

My Mood:

OH NO!!! i hope i don't have a heavy wetter then, or else i've wasted A LOT of many and dh will be so very angry! oh well, if worst comes to worst i'll just have to sell them IF they don't work well for us and buy something else lol. these things happen! and who knows maybe they'll work great for us, ya never know
myajdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 04:43 PM   #13
negrapy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I love these!
We have them in the nb and the smalls. The NB are so trim, smaller than the disposible that fits him now. I think we have a pretty heavy wetter and after a few hot washes and a maybe a couple trips through the dryer we love them. We almost always use them for trips to town with a doubler. But you do have to make sure the inside of the diaper is tucked in. We do have a couple with some aplix problems but I'm just going to have my mom run over those with the sewing machine, instead of sending them back to Puerto Rico to get fixed. We bought the NB first and then bought 10 more smalls. I think they will fit for a long time too, because the NB are sized about to 12lbs and it still fits at close to 2 lbs more with room to go, but the next size up fits too, just not as trim and is supposed to last 20lbs!
I hope you enjoy yours, but if you don't my husband and I were talking about getting more if we have another baby.
Old 05-05-2006, 04:52 PM   #14
negrapy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

q'leros.com is the offical website...I can help with the spanish, direct questions this way
Old 05-05-2006, 04:54 PM   #15
myajdw
seller
seller

My Mood:

okay great! i'm glad to hear a excellent response about these! we bought two of those in the NB size and i loved the looks of them and how trim they were even between the legs. so i went ahead w/the super deluxe package for the small size. then i'm thinking ON NO what if they're not that great! but from your response it sounds like they'll be fine. and if not for our babe then i'll write you down in my addy book and contact you for if that happens. Brighton Race is due in august so we should know shortly after that since we have 2 in the nb size.
Old 05-05-2006, 05:42 PM   #16
lainiew
Registered Users

I have been considering purchasing a few of these myself. I haven't started cd'ing just yet - baby is due in 8 days! I do have a few covers and FB's. I'm starting out slow! But I did see these on ebay and tried to search several boards for some feedback, but didn't find any until now! I did find the website for Q'leros and found that you can switch from spanish to english. Keep the feedback coming! Thanks!
Elaine
lainiew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 09:32 AM   #17
myajdw
seller
seller

My Mood:

Old 05-07-2006, 12:55 PM   #18
navars2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hopefully ours will be here soon.
navars2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 01:43 PM   #19
driftymaer
Registered Users
seller

I have two of these that I picked up on ebay also-I love using them when we're going out-they really seems to hold the "wet" in really well. I also sneak the inserts into a few of my other pockets on occasion and they are super absorbent. When dd is having rash issues (again) i love the fleece topped doubler-it is so soft on her with no problem irritating anything.
driftymaer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 02:38 PM   #20
dirtdartwife
YouTube Junkie and Thread-Hijacker... watch your threads.
seller

My Mood:

I've seen these quite a bit and they look really nice. I'm going to have to try one out because I love aplix but hate it when the tabs meet in the middle only to find out it's too big in the waist for my skinny-minny kid. So I like the idea of the overlapping aplix.