Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-10-2006, 02:01 PM   #11
superMoM2GTO
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: day 41, still no $...

This is the SAME mama that ripped me off for $13!! I have a claim with pp now, but I will probably get nothing too if you didn't get your money back. I sent complaints to the mods here on DS. All she did was give me excuse after excuse. I was thinking about going to her address and demanding me money back! Maybe if I get back to WA think year I will!

Advertisement

superMoM2GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 02:11 PM   #12
superMoM2GTO
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: day 41, still no $...

This is my expirence with her:

I was supposed to be moving cross country on July 28th (later changed to Aug. 4th) Before I paid her, she said she could "definantly" mail out by Tuesday July 25th. I emailed her on the 25th to see if she had mailed it. First response was that she was waiting on her husband, but that it would get in the mail that evening and that she'd email me the next morning with confirmation. I did not hear from her again until the 27th with a story about her husband getting a job, not being able to mail it and an offer to send the toy after I moved. To this I replied that I was not leaving on the 28th, but on the 4th of August and asked her if she could mail the toy before Aug. 31st. To this she replied she'd mail on Saturday July 29th "no problem" August 4th rolls around and sill no package. I write her on the aug. 5th to inform her that I would like my $13 back and that IF she did send it, that it would be returned to her because I was no longer at that address. On aug. 16th she wrote "I ended up getting the packages back. The scale was off, so all the postage was wrong." From the begining (8/5/2006) there was nothing but false promisses and excuses. Last I heard from her she was supposed to transfer money into her pp Monday (8/28) so it would be available for her to send me by Thursday (8/31) Well Thursday came and went with no refund. I tryed to pm her today (9/1), but her box was full. I filed with pp on 9/1 and it will be decided tomorrow. But since you didn't get your pp back, most likely I will not get mine back either.
superMoM2GTO is offline   Reply With Quote