Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-02-2006, 04:38 PM   #1
Registered Users
feeling left out

So I found out that one of my good friends is pregnant and another might be. Both belong to this board Anyways, I was pregnant with one of them the last 2 times and with the other one we were both pg with twins at the same time. Now I am starting to feel sad because I'm not pg with them again. We are not ready to TTC yet because I am still nursing the twins and i want to wait until they are weaned and I can lose more weight. Does anyone else ever feel like this? I just feel sad and left out. I also think I am crazy to feel this way with 3 kids 3 and under!!!

Heidi - wife to John and SAHM to Andrew 9/4/96, Liz 12/4/98, Caleb 9/2/03, Aaron & Glory 10/20/05 and Madison 12/5/07 VBAC (born in the water!)
Sun City Babywearers co-leader
1bigfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 05:28 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: feeling left out

yes, I know what you mean. I was feeling so left out about 4-5 months ago when everyone on this board seemed to be getting pregnant.

better watch out though cause I swear I preggo just from everyone else being pregnant. we weren't trying, we were actually trying to prevent until next year

this might be my last child and I am very scared that I am going to feel left out for a long time after I am done having kids.
Blackbirdlane is offline   Reply With Quote