Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-07-2008, 11:42 PM   #1
forsaken1216
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Question for GA mommies

Hi everyone quick question to all of us GA moms. If there was a diaper service in your area, would you use it? Would you consider giving someone certificates for service as a gift?

Here's the thing, When my 8 yo was born i was given a year of service from the ladies at work. i loved it, no rinsing, washing drying, folding etc. After the first year i continued the service myself and found it reseasonable and so convient. So now We have moved to GA and there are no services around us for our new little one. I am trying to see if a service is a feasible idea up here and how much interest there is. My husband thinks it's a great idea so do I. What do you ladies think? We have industrial washers and dryers from his father's dry cleaning business that he just closed, so there's a big issue out of the way.

Long I know,but thanks for reading and responding.

Advertisement

Old 03-08-2008, 11:19 PM   #2
bfoster2000
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Question for GA mommies

Personally, I probably wouldn't use it myself (I like MY fluff and I don't really mind washing) but I know a lot of people would and I would consider giving it as a gift. I know quite a few people who CD'd after being given diaper service as a gift but would never consider it on their own. Where are you in GA? When I was pregnant with DJ (4+ years ago) I looked into diaper services and if I remember right, there were a couple around Atlanta but they were more expensive that sposies so I never even went as far as seeing what their service area was. Good luck!
Barbara - Unexpectedly back after a long hiatus...anxiously awaiting #6!
bfoster2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 07:06 PM   #3
forsaken1216
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Question for GA mommies

I am in west central GA. The closest service is near Atlanta ( about 1.5 hours), so I kinda figured that it may work this far down from it.

Thanks for the input...