Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-17-2011, 09:19 PM   #1
Luvingmy4boys
Registered Users
Formerly: sahmto3boys
seller

My Mood:
Knickernappies Diapers... Do you love 'em or hate 'em?

I used them awhile ago and they were good diapers but I don't hear too much talk about them anymore. I particularly liked the OS pockets. I'm thinking about adding them to my new store but don't know because they don't seem to be as popular as they used to be.

Does anyone use them?

Advertisement

Old 03-17-2011, 09:22 PM   #2
Saharan
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Knickernappies Diapers... Do you love 'em or hate 'em?

I had a few of the OS but they always leaked through the side snaps for some reason? That being said my LO seemed to leak through all side snaps for a little while but now he can wear his grovia AIO with no issues so I don't know?
Other then the leaking I really liked them and I love that they will fit for a long time with the 4 rise settings.
Old 03-17-2011, 09:39 PM   #3
Badonkadonk Knits
Registered Users
Formerly: mikeandtiff
seller

I liked the ones we had (sized), and never had problems. My kid outgrew them and I sold what we had. We ended up going to wool for the second, so that is why we don't currently own any. They'd be on my list if we did pockets though.
Old 03-18-2011, 07:27 AM   #4
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I own one of the OS pockets. I'm a fitteds lover, though... I have been bitten by the GM bug and everything... I like the Knickernappies, though. I like how soft it is inside, plus how adjustable it is - I don't like using anything PUL for night time but I let my kids pick out their own diapers to wear, and sometimes my son will pick out the Knickernappies for his night time diaper and he's a tall, 45 lb kiddo, yet Knickernappies fits him like a dream. And then I can also snap it down and make it fit my petite, 25 and a half pound 2-year-old.
Old 03-18-2011, 08:09 AM   #5
Nachomama
Registered Users
seller
seller

I did not like them. We got a bunch on FSOT and resold them almost right away. The crotch area was way to narrow for us. Ours were the 1.0 version, though, as this was a few years ago. They could've really improved.
Old 03-18-2011, 08:16 AM   #6
american_mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I don't know how oldmine are. I got 2 on fsot. I like em. I use large and the fit my very chubby boy well
http://deals.mamapedia.com/?ref_id=3...ontent=hotmail
american_mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 08:29 AM   #7
Luvingmy4boys
Registered Users
Formerly: sahmto3boys
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachomama View Post
I did not like them. We got a bunch on FSOT and resold them almost right away. The crotch area was way to narrow for us. Ours were the 1.0 version, though, as this was a few years ago. They could've really improved.

I tried the first version and didn't like them for the same reason. The V2 were much better and were trim but not as narrow. The OS was the best one I tried though and I had 2 in diapers at the time so it was better to go the OS route at that time.
Old 03-18-2011, 08:35 AM   #8
days_fly_by
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by american_mommy View Post
I don't know how oldmine are. I got 2 on fsot. I like em. I use large and the fit my very chubby boy well
I'm surprised to read this, I have five of the 2G version benched right now because I can't seem to get a good fit around my lo's slightly chunky thighs. He must be between snap settings because one is too tight and the next is too loose. He has a narrow waist so this seems to complicate the matter. I don't know, we can get a decent fit with our Bottombumpers side snaps, but not so much with our Knickernappies right now.
Old 03-18-2011, 08:45 AM   #9
ellen97
Registered Users
seller

I have three of the OS pockets - the newest version. I really like them. The colors are great and they fit very trim. I save them for when I think my toddler might be running around without pants, because he doesn't pull these off as fast as he does our other diapers. I haven't had any problems with leaks and we've been using one of the diapers for almost 2 years now. I give them a thumbs up I like that they are made in the USA, too.
ellen97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:17 AM   #10
mamahen
Registered Users
seller

I like it OK but I hardly ever reach for it. Mostly because it's super narrow in the crotch so its the ONLY diaper I have with microfiber insert. I usually use a prefold or flat as the stuffer and they just dont fit right. I wont buy anymore but I had AWESOME experiences with their customer service and they're USA made, which are big pluses in my book.
PS Im not sure if I have the newest version or not. I only have 1 and I got it more than a year ago. hth

Please rear face your child to the max- their lives could depend on it.
mamahen is offline   Reply With Quote