Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-08-2008, 12:34 PM   #111
blakesmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Adopt a Newbie!!!!

Hi! I am a sort newbie but wouldn't mind being adopted. We cloth diaper w/ AIO's and fitteds. I still have questions here and there though. I will be an easy little sis!! I will have more questions someday when I have more money to buy more diapers . Right now we have to stick w/ what we have though.

I would prefer a momma with a DC close to my DS's age. So about me. I am a SAHM soon to be WOHM of an almost 8 month old DS. I live in Missouri. I am 24 and married to my hubby who is 25! I went to college to be a teacher but haven't been able to get a teaching job. So I am going to go back to work doing anything just so we have more money as soon as I actually get a job!!

So adopt me as a LIL SIS if you wish!-- I am taken by Ladycop79 now!!

Advertisement

Last edited by blakesmommy; 03-08-2008 at 02:13 PM.
blakesmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 12:38 PM   #112
Ladycop79
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakesmommy View Post
Hi! I am a sort newbie but wouldn't mind being adopted. We cloth diaper w/ AIO's and fitteds. I still have questions here and there though. I will be an easy little sis!! I will have more questions someday when I have more money to buy more diapers . Right now we have to stick w/ what we have though.

I would prefer a momma with a DC close to my DS's age. So about me. I am a SAHM soon to be WOHM of an almost 8 month old DS. I live in Missouri. I am 24 and married to my hubby who is 25! I went to college to be a teacher but haven't been able to get a teaching job. So I am going to go back to work doing anything just so we have more money as soon as I actually get a job!!

So adopt me as a LIL SIS if you wish!
My DS is 6 1/2 months old, so if you want, I will adopt you! I will PM you...
Old 03-08-2008, 12:42 PM   #113
RJmomof4
Registered Users
Formerly: RJmomof2
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate2008 View Post
BIG SISTER NEEDED

I've been on Diaperswappers pretty much since I found out I'm pregnant . I've collected a stash of prefolds and contours and covers and a ton of small pockets. My little one is due in a little over a month (4/25), and then I'm SURE I'll have TONS of questions.
pming for adoption.
Old 03-08-2008, 12:44 PM   #114
Tonia
Registered Users

My Mood:
Exclamation Re: Adopt a Newbie!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelissaNCgirl View Post
BIG SISTER AVAILABLE!!!

I'm Melissa, 35 yr old SAHM to DS who is 10 months old. We've been CDing since birth. I have a stash of nice PF's, flats, fitteds, pockets, AIO's, PUL covers, fleece covers, and wool. I've tried lots of different things, but I'm very happy with my stash right now. I'm not the most experienced, but I feel I could probably offer a bit of help to someone new. I have a FL/HE washer, but I have done diaper laundry with a TL too (first 2-3 months of the CDing career). We've done the EBF poo diapering and now we're into solid foods and all the stuff that goes along with that (I'm loving my sprayer). I'm in NC and hubby is totally on board with all this fluffy addiction stuff. He's not super competent with all the different types, but he doesn't complain about the money I spend. Whew!

Would love to help out if I can. I saw a mama named Tonia post earlier, she lives in NC too, but I can't find her post anymore. Anyway, Tonia, feel free to PM me if you still need a big sis. And I can probably handle more than 1 little sis too.

Here I am, Here I am!!!!! I will PM you now!!

Tonia
Tonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 12:48 PM   #115
zosiasmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

BIG SISTER AVAILABLE... Feel free to PM me!
I am Danni, I am a SAHM to my 19 month old DD Zosia and am expecting a son in 5 weeks. I have been using cloth since DD was born and have used a number of different brands and types. I use fitteds with covers, prefolds with newborn/small and pockets. I have not stepped into the world of wool yet, but I have investigated it. I love to help newbies and would love to adopt several!
Oh and I live in Poland, but I am from Michigan!!

Thanks OP this is a great idea!

I have adopted:
1. SurfBaby
2. bebeboy106
3. srloes

Want to know about making money with ChaCha? Ask me!
I made $350 last month!Hits4Pay Want some Moola?

Last edited by zosiasmama; 03-09-2008 at 06:17 AM.
zosiasmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 12:49 PM   #116
luvmy3kids
Registered Users

My Mood:

BIG SISTER AVAILIABLE
I am 28 and a sahm to three my youngest is almost15 mths and is in cloth I live in Ohio. I have been using cloth mostly pockets but I have a couple of fitteds to.

Lauren

Married to my best friend
SAHM to 3 wonderful children Isabelle Samuel and Phoebe

Last edited by luvmy3kids; 03-08-2008 at 08:22 PM. Reason: needed to add more info
luvmy3kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 12:50 PM   #117
mama2cody
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by A&BMama View Post
LITTLE SISTER NEEDS ADOPTION!

My name is Heather, and I am a SAHM (former teacher) to a 2.5 year old DS and a 7 month DD, both who wear cloth. DS only wears pockets, while DD wears pockets and fitteds. I BF DS until he was nearly 2 (he self weaned when I was 5 months pregnant with DD) and exclusively BF DD. I'm a babywearing, cloth-diapering, often co-sleeping, semi-crunchy, make-my-own-cleaning-products, avoid-chemicals-as-much-as-possible, doula-in-training, lactation-consultant-wannabe, knitting fool mama.

But I may not be as "high needs" as other mamas. I've been doing this since late November/early December part time, full time since late December (used Christmas money for initial investment!) and generally only have a few ?s. I started with pockets (BG OS, FB) but I've metriculated into the world of WAHMs, and now use fitteds and wool. I wanted beautiful longies but didn't think I could afford it, so I taught myself to knit 2 months ago, and now have a few! We now use BG OS and Happy Heiney OS for DS, and FB, BG OS, Thirsties FF, GMs, Mutt (1), and a few WAHM dipes for DD.

I'm a research hound, so I have some questions occasionally, but not often as I usually find things out through reading what others have to say before I need to ask. I often answer questions because I feel like i have a lot to offer more newbie folks than myself. So.......What I am looking for in a Big Sis is someone to get to know me and vouch for me when i start to sell. I have been a buyer a few times, but never a seller. As I am starting to feel the GM love, I want to be able to sell some of those pockets to fund the growing addiction (I only have 2 GMs). I know how people around here (understandably) feel about only buying from people they know, or only selling to people they know (while I have had wonderful people sell to me, and others that responded to my pms even though they didn't eventually sell to me, I have also been completely ignored when I know I was the first or second to respond sometimes. I'm sure this is because of my lack of feedback.)

I also ~~neeeeeed~~ someone who understands my growing addiction to GMs! not hard to come by, I'm sure

so i may be a good "second" newbie for someone, as I don't have *that* many questions most of the time.

THanks, and this is a great idea!!!!!!!

***ETA - I am in SE Texas. man, my post was long......sorry!
I can adopt you! PM'ing you!
mama2cody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 12:52 PM   #118
::er!ca::
Banned

I'm adopted now Thanks RJmomof2

Last edited by ::er!ca::; 03-08-2008 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Adopted
::er!ca:: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 12:53 PM   #119
MelissaNCgirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonia View Post
Here I am, Here I am!!!!! I will PM you now!!
Tonia has been adopted by MelissaNCgirl.
Old 03-08-2008, 12:54 PM   #120
RJmomof4
Registered Users
Formerly: RJmomof2
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ::er!ca:: View Post
Anyone want to adopt me?! Brand-spankin new newbie Haven't even started CDing yet, due in June! Beginning to buy my first stash, but still have lots of questions!!!!
pming you I can adopt you