Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-08-2008, 09:02 AM   #11
BeckyP
Registered Users
seller

Re: Adopt a Newbie!!!!

Feel free to PM me any time. Although I may not have all the answers. There are lots of diapers we have not used and sometimes I feel like I am new at cloth diapering too because we only do it part time but with Lilly, my second child we are trying to do it full time. But mama pads, Diva, all that other stuff I can help with too.

Advertisement

Old 03-08-2008, 09:04 AM   #12
jee_jee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovnbabygabi View Post
Ok ok lol. That's a good point. I've only been doing this for 3 ish mos but I've tried a ton. I'm currently happy with my stash of fitteds, flats, pfs and Thirsties AIOs. Gabi is almost 5 mos so I'd love to help someone who's baby is in the same age range....Oh Stacey!!! The only topics I can't attest to is stuff for older kids like diaper sprayers, trainers and such. I can take as many mamas as you give me
well arent you a soldier! good mama!
ok so I need suggestions as to how were going to get paired up? i
let me make it clear that i dont wanna feel like I'm in charge of this whole thing, just think something that might be an asset to the community. i welcome any helping hands available....
actually in an hour I will be going out with the family to the aquarium so I hope this thread doesnt die and that we kinda just help each other along.
jee_jee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 09:05 AM   #13
sweetietooth
I *heart* fresh fluff.
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jee_jee View Post
well arent you a soldier! good mama!
ok so I need suggestions as to how were going to get paired up? i
let me make it clear that i dont wanna feel like I'm in charge of this whole thing, just think something that might be an asset to the community. i welcome any helping hands available....
actually in an hour I will be going out with the family to the aquarium so I hope this thread doesnt die and that we kinda just help each other along.
Okay, I just took the first newb who posted - isn't that what suggested? But I see how it's going to be hard to keep it all organized. What we need here is a master (compulsive? lol) organizer.

This is a SUPER DUPER EXCELLENT AWESOME idea jee_jee!
Old 03-08-2008, 09:05 AM   #14
jee_jee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok i want a little sister with the most money, maybe an undercover hollywood star, so I can "advise" her to buy my dream stash!
Old 03-08-2008, 09:05 AM   #15
AFMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Heather - can I be one of your newbies? Hey, I still count as a noob, right? I mean, I haven't actually yet put a CD on a human child's bum...
Old 03-08-2008, 09:06 AM   #16
jee_jee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetietooth View Post
Okay, I just took the first newb who posted - isn't that what suggested? But I see how it's going to be hard to keep it all organized. What we need here is a master (compulsive? lol) organizer.

This is a SUPER DUPER EXCELLENT AWESOME idea jee_jee!

yes I am jotting down my ideas as we speak, to further organize it
Old 03-08-2008, 09:07 AM   #17
br813
Registered Users
seller

LITTLE SISTER AVAILABLE! ~I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!~

I'm in! We just started CDing little over a month ago. I have a DD who is 7.5 months and a DS who turned 2 in November. I am not cding my DS because I wanted to see how it went with DD first (plus I'd really like DS to PL). My stash is comprised of BG 3.0s, Loveybum OV fitteds, a few Goodmamas, some BB minkys, and now some SOS dipes I just scored yesterday but don't have yet. I am 27 and in Minnesota and am taking a "break" from the teaching profession while I stay home with the kids for a few more years.

Also if my "mama" could help me lose 10 lbs before we go to Mexico in two weeks, I would really appreciate it.

Last edited by br813; 03-08-2008 at 01:28 PM.
br813 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 09:07 AM   #18
sweetietooth
I *heart* fresh fluff.
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jee_jee View Post
Ok i want a little sister with the most money, maybe an undercover hollywood star, so I can "advise" her to buy my dream stash!

I can take more than one (Hollywood-type, lol) newb, too!
Old 03-08-2008, 09:08 AM   #19
WendyD
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Big Sister Needed! ---- I'VE BEEN ADOPTED BY sparkynfiesty

oh, i would love to get a big sister! my little boy is 1 month old today. my stash right now comprises of stuff from miracle diapers, items I got off of FFS, and things I have made. I use AIO's, and prefolds, and sometimes fitteds. I'm interested in wool, but scared of it. I want to try to make some fleece soakers with Katrina's pattern.

So...I would like help with folding, covers, wool, and sewing tips (and maybe help with selling, if I can make stuff well enough). Plus a variety of other stuff, like washing routines, wet bags, mama pads (maybe), and nursing pads.

Oh, and I am 32, I live in Western llinois, a SAHM to 3 boys (older two are PL'd already). And I'm sorry to say I'm not Ubber rich, so I can't buy your dream stash! haha! Obviously, since I have Miracle Diapers, we're pretty broke. But, I will probably have to buy my own stash in 6 months, since DH finally got a job.

Last edited by WendyD; 03-11-2008 at 01:40 PM. Reason: adding info
WendyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 09:08 AM   #20
eguisgirl
Registered Users
Formerly: en**doza
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

This sounds like a great idea.. I can help out.. I know lots about pockets, inserts, top load washing, newborn diapering, simple prefold diapering (no folding for me LOL), wool, etc..
I have 3 boys- youngest being almost 5 months, live in Seattle area, just got back to work after maternity leave (boo!), and age: 29.