Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-26-2010, 09:34 PM   #2141
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Adopt a Newbie!!!! Please repost after #1800 if you still need a BS

Newbie! At least to CDing. I have a 12 (almost 13 yo) and a 5 year old and currently pg with #3 (and the last). Want to CD, but not sure where to start. Anyone wanna help me?? I would really appreciate it!

Advertisement

mich*mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:36 PM   #2142
youarelovely
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

WAIT...We can have big sisters here ?!?!?!

Sign me up! lol
Old 04-26-2010, 09:52 PM   #2143
mrsashleyo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theosmom View Post
Big Sister Available, if you want!
I am also in MN (St. Paul), and work in the health care field. I have been cd'ing my 19 month old since he was about 4 months old or so. I also have some babywearing knowledge and love everything green! PM if you are interested.
PMd you!
mrsashleyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:36 AM   #2144
steph604
Registered Users

My Mood:

I need a Big Sister please!!!!

I have one child who is almost nine months old and we have been cloth diapering him for the last few months. I still have so many questions and oddly enough was JUST thinking TODAY how nice it would be to have a friend who cloth diapered to ask questions and get support from! I dont know anyone IRL that cloth diapers.

Anyone want to be my Big Sister>!! pretty please?!!
steph604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 01:11 AM   #2145
tamesis
Registered Users
seller

LITTLE SISTER NEEDS ADOPTION!!! :P
I'm 27, expecting my first in December and looking to cloth diaper....So far, I plan to use pockets....seem to be the least bulky husband friendly diaper, he refused to use prefolds, and I think these are kind of the next best thing? I've got a small stash going, with 14 small FB's, and a motherload of cloth wipes/washcloths, and plan to get some newborn prefolds and covers for the first few weeks, until babe. fits into the smalls...
Um....So yeah, I need some help! :P
tamesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 08:28 AM   #2146
blossomgoat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

BIG SISTER AVAILABLE

I have two DDs, both of whom were cloth diapered from birth on. DD1 PLed at 19 mos, DD2 is still in diapers at 15 mos. We've tried EVERY type and many major brands so I can proabably answer just about any question you have.

PM me if interested. I answer quickly on T/TH and in the evenings the other days, as I'm at home those days with the girls.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:07 AM   #2147
jenbnall
Registered Users

Newbie here!! I've been CDing part time for about 2 weeks now (part time just because MIL is not quite on board yet!). I have an almost 6 month old little girl. So far my stash only consists of Sunbabies, one Babyland and one Kawaii. I always have tons of questions so I really need a big sister.
jenbnall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 02:58 PM   #2148
grady&finnsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Big Sister Available
Hi! I'm a SAHM to two amazing children (29 month boy and 12 month girl). I have been cloth diapering close to a year. We started when DD was a couple months old. I've used prefolds as well as pockets and FLIPS. We are working hard to be green in our family and CDing was a big part of that. I would love to be there for someone new. Thankfully I had a friend who helped me a lot with DS and what to know and look for. It can be so overwhelming. I'm on every day typically a couple of times... so I'm very available for a little sister!
Old 04-27-2010, 04:46 PM   #2149
goaliegirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Little Sis needs adopting

We are trying to cd 3 month old, but haven't been successful. I love the concept, can't find that product I love. Finding DD doesn't like to be wet. Wanting to use AIO or pockets. We tried have tried some of the following bum-ware all in two, sposoeasy's, bottombumpers, bumgenius AIO and Bg's os and WAHM AIO. Haven't found that one we love, yet. But, really want to make this work. Also, haven't tried diapering at night, as DD sleeps 12 hour stretches and scared to mess that up. So confused...adopt me.
goaliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:35 PM   #2150
erin0584
Registered Users

Would you adopt me? Please?

I'm a 25 yr old SAHM to a 5 mo old. I just decided to cd & somebody on twitter recommended this website. I ordered some BG 3.0 OS that came yesterday! DS slept in it last night with no leaks & I washed for the first time this evening. I don't know anybody that is cd-ing and all my friends & family think I'm a nut for wanting to do it. I'd love to pick someone's brain about the different types of cd, cloth wipes, what's a wet bag?!, diaper sprayers, how to make it seem less icky to the hubby, etc. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

PS - I read the first message in this thread and it said to reference post 25 for info on matching up to big sister... I don't even know how to find post 25! Help!
erin0584 is offline   Reply With Quote