Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-08-2011, 11:00 AM   #2221
lovemygirlseques
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Adopt a Newbie!!!! Please repost after #1800 if you still need a BS

What a great idea, I would love to be adopted!

I have 3 DDs, but only started CD the baby at 14 months old. I work F/T and have my mother watch the girls 3 days a week, she uses cloth and the nanny who comes the other 2 days does not (but Im going to try and convert her once I use up all my sposies). I started out with FB, but have a bunch of other stuff at home--BG 3.0, fitteds, a Marvel, prefolds... I want to try flats next.

Advertisement

lovemygirlseques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 07:56 AM   #2222
ccserrano
Registered Users
seller

Newbie in need of a big sis!

I'm from Nassau NY. I haven't started Cd yet... I'm trying to figure out what to get! My lo Sofia is 2 mo old. I also have an 11 bio daughter and 2 step daughters 11 yo and 9yo. I also have a 120 pd french mastiff and a 90 pound rottie!

As far as cding, I want easy and was leaning toward BGE's or Grovia AIO...

Please adopt me! lol
ccserrano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 08:45 AM   #2223
ginathenurse22
Registered Users

My Mood:

Looking to be adopted! I'm about to have our first child in 5 weeks and interested in Cding from the start...perfectly willing to accept failure, but i've done my research and i feel good about it. to start, i have purchased a few PFs,inserts, and fitteds for Thirsties covers, BG 4.0s, FB perfects, and RaR...using Rockin Green to wash. Haven't received my 1st fluff yet, but super excited!
ginathenurse22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 12:24 PM   #2224
mommakittie
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hello,
newbie here, I started CDing about 3 weeks ago, and I am not doing so well. I really need help as my girl is a tall skinny thing, 21mnths 35in 25 lbs. I am not sure if the dipes are fitting her right or what I am doing wrong. Please adopt me!

***Found a Sis! Thanks***

Last edited by mommakittie; 02-10-2011 at 09:21 AM.
mommakittie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 01:37 PM   #2225
IzzisMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'd love to be a big sister! I think I fall into the "tween" category... DD's 6 1/2 mos old and we started cd'ing from the start - and I LOVE it! I'm in Portland, OR, work part time from home, and am trying desperately to finish my Ph.D., but every time dd smiles I can't look away! I bed-share, just started blw, and love my "zoo", a monkey-kitty, a crazy sniffin' beagle and a goofy english setter.

I'd be best suited for a ls who's expecting or has a newborn (though we've just entered the world of "big girl poops"...). I'm ALL about natural fibers, and could help most in the areas of prefolds, fitteds and wool (dd's never used anything with PUL, so I'm worthless there...).

PM me ladies, I'm hth!

IHA: Diapers/Wool Girly 0-9 Girly 12-24 Misc. Baby Mama Clothes & Shoes
IzzisMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 03:43 PM   #2226
Jussiemariee
Registered Users
seller

I am new, well not even new yet as i am expecting at the end of march. I am planning to be a stay at home mom, and my DH is in school finishing up an automotive program.
Money is tight and I plan to use flats and thirsties Duo covers (amazon swag bucks). I also have a few BG 4.0s that my mom bought me.
This will be my first baby although I do have a beagle who is loved like a child in our home. I live in central Florida and would love to have a big sister to guide me.

Justine
Jussiemariee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 04:01 PM   #2227
richelleeb4
Registered Users
seller

I could help someone! I sometimes act like a little sister LOL though. I have two son's who are 19 months and 2 months old. I have been CDing my 19 month old since he was one month old and part time CD my 2 month old. He was tiny at birth so had a hard time finding something to fit his chicken legs. LOL
I have used a variety of things all except flats. Though I tried to put one on once and it fell off my 19 month old. LOL
I have a stash that consists of mainly pockets, but I have about everything because I like a stash with variety. LOL I seem to lose interest easily and like shiny new things!
I am currently using a mix between pockets, fitteds, prefolds, PUL covers, fleece covers, and wool covers.
PM and I will help!
thx
Richelle
Old 02-10-2011, 07:55 AM   #2228
Rugbyfan
Registered Users
seller

Hi, I don't know if I exactly qualify as lil' sis material or not. I started with cloth on my DD this summer when she was 22 months and she is my last! I kind of have things figured out (except for night ammonia ) but I only finally register on here last week or so. I think I mostly need help navigating on here. I am worried that I might be annoying people with my posts (do you just jump in and add your two cents or do posters usually know each other?)
Rugbyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:35 PM   #2229
pinktoes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I've been adopted!!!! YAY!!!!

I would love to be adopted!
I'm just starting to CD. I have a toddler that I am trying to switch to cloth diapers and trainers to help with potty training and I have a newborn 7 week old that is in disposibles right now, but I really want to switch. I just ordered some AIOs, and I think I'm going to try some pockets. Probably try something w/ biodegradible liners? I need to learn ways to implement this into our lives, get my husband to go along with it and daycare. I could really use advice from someone who's been there.
I work fulltime, have 2 kids and a dog, live in Wisconsin. Have been increasing interest in more environmentally consious and natural health actions over the past few years and keep trying to implement more into our life for my children (and my) health.

Last edited by pinktoes; 03-19-2011 at 11:38 AM.
pinktoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 04:51 PM   #2230
CarisaAndClara
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Hi! Is this still going on? I could really use a "big sister" -- I've just recently decided to start using cloth with my 7 month old, and I'm waiting for my prefolds and covers to arrive! I'm super excited, but all of this does sort of make my head spin -- it's like trying to integrate into a whole new culture! I'd love to have someone who could answer my silly questions -- I hate being the person who posts a question that's already been asked a million times!

If anyone is willing, please PM me!! Thanks!!

ETA: I found a big sister -- this is such an awesome idea! You guys rock at making newbies feel welcome!

Last edited by CarisaAndClara; 03-17-2011 at 07:08 PM.
CarisaAndClara is offline   Reply With Quote