Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-17-2011, 05:07 PM   #2231
Lousli
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Adopt a Newbie!!!! Please repost after #1800 if you still need a BS

I'd love to be adopted too. I'm kind of a tweener. I have 3 girls, 9, 6, and newborn. I CD'ed my 6 year old, but pretty much only used FB's (old style.) I'm CD'ing the newborn with a combo of things right now but still have questions about detergents and washing, sizing up, and reselling. I'm having a really hard time deciding what to use when she outgrows the newborn stash, since I won't be SAH and my mom, dh, and a friend will be splitting childcare.

Advertisement

Lousli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:35 PM   #2232
cutiepatutie'smama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I want to be adopted!!! My name is Stevie, from Utah and I am 24. I am pregnant with our first child, a boy, who is due May 2nd. Four weeks ago I was diagnosed with pre-eclampsia and was put on bed rest. With all my extra time I started researching cloth diapers and decided to give it a try. I have bought a range of diapers to give them a try. I would love to have a big sis to help answer my questions and to keep me excited. I get really overwhelmed sometime thinking about cd, no one in my family has done it so they all think i'm nuts and will give up. I'm super excited though and hope it works out!! Someone be my sis!!
cutiepatutie'smama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:37 PM   #2233
lotusstewart
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ETA: I have a little sis!

I'll be a big sister!

I've been cloth diapering since my first baby was born- he'll be 4 this August. He's been using the potty for about 4 months, so now I'm back down to 1 in diapers.

I've never used flats, but I've pretty much tried everything else. Right now my stash is mainly AIO's, pockets and fitteds. I started using wool about a year ago, and soooo wish I would have started sooner. I was always worried it was hard or complicated, but it's not- I love my wool!

How do we get matched up with a little sis?

Last edited by lotusstewart; 03-18-2011 at 11:41 AM.
lotusstewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:48 PM   #2234
Punkin
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Its been pretty informal - I think you post a PM of interest in being a sis or getting one - and then PM directly in response. BUT... I think it would be a good idea if those mamas that post here could go back an edit their original post to note when they are matched... that way we all know who still needs a match and such... what do you think?

I have a PM off to a momma about being a sis, so I'm just waiting to hear back =)
Punkin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 07:54 PM   #2235
kareePT
Registered Users
seller

Im a newbie and would love some help! My name is Karee and I am expecting baby number 2 the beginning of June. I didnt CD my first so this is all new to me. Thanks!
kareePT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 09:00 PM   #2236
AmyRobin
Registered Users
seller

I would be interested in a big sis too! My DD is almost 4 mo old and she has been CD since 2 months. I used sposies for the first two and I wish I had learned about CD earlier b/c I love it!
Old 03-17-2011, 09:11 PM   #2237
kjenkins
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I would like a big sister also..... just not sure who to trust after the other day.
Iam almost 47 years old. I cd my dd 27 years ago. Boy have things changed. My great niece came to live with me at 13 months of age. I started cding do to cost but now Iam so addictted to it. I have lots of questions and not sure if Iam doing things the right way. I also have dipes to sell but dont know the frist thing about selling. Wow I think I might just be to old for this.

Last edited by kjenkins; 03-17-2011 at 10:04 PM. Reason: unfinish post
kjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 09:25 PM   #2238
treegirl75
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'd love to be a big sis! I've been CD'ing my son since he was 2 months, and he turned two last month. I've used just about every type of diaper, so I definitely think I could help a newbie!
Old 03-17-2011, 09:46 PM   #2239
coffeemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I would love to be a big sister. We have been CDing for 3 1/2 yrs and have tried so many diapers and diaper combos that we are finally content back to a pretty basic stash
Old 03-17-2011, 09:54 PM   #2240
jenny3AZbabies
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Me too! Big sis here I am trustworthy and have tried it all My name is Jen, my son is 10 mos, we use (currently) pockets, aio's, ai2's, prefolds, fitteds, and fleece (tried wool, know how to wash and care but too much maintenance for me lol).

We have had ebf poo, diaper sprayer-solids poo, stripping, sunning, stains, oil/marker all over dipes (darn dh), fat baby, thin baby, leaks, bulk, selling, trading, BUYING, converting... all sorts of random experience and issues. I have a top loader, super hard water, line dry pul, use mama cloth, unpaper towels and cloth napkins... and I am here to help I also nurse a baby with teeth, cosleep/cribsleep, have kids in school, Babywear, ummm... Try me

Last edited by jenny3AZbabies; 03-17-2011 at 10:51 PM.
jenny3AZbabies is offline   Reply With Quote