Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-16-2008, 04:49 PM   #501
attimama
Registered Users
seller

Re: Adopt a Newbie!!!! UPDATE!

Hello~ totally a newbie. Started CDing about 1 month ago. I wasted money on junk at first, oh I wish I would have hung out here sooner and more frequently. I love pf's/fitteds and wool ( PUL too b/c wool doesn't always work for DS or it's operator error) but I have pockets, AI2. I love buying used stuff as much as possible.

I don't know if I PM a mama or if the PM me, but I would love some help. Thank you.

Advertisement

attimama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 04:54 PM   #502
ojessesue
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

me, me, me!!!
I'm also a newbie, have been CDing my newborn since we brought him home and think we're doing ok but i would love to make some connections and find support.
YAY!
Old 03-16-2008, 05:24 PM   #503
palmettosweetheart
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

"Newbie" Needs a Big Sis!

hi, i'm Jennifer. I live in Charleston, SC and am a SAHM to my 5 month old, Joshua. We have been cding since January. We have BGs, MT, Kushies, prefolds, wool, fitteds (including our first Mutt ), etc.

I really like pockets and AIOs - haven't gotten to much in the prefold love.

I would LOVE to have a Big Sis that sews diapers. I am new to sewing and want to sew for DS. I pretty much know my way around DS and the basics of CDing.

So if you want a "Newbie"/possibly Tween and (more importantly to me) sew diapers, please adopt us!
Old 03-16-2008, 05:34 PM   #504
Mommy2Austin
Registered Users

My Mood:

BIG SISTER AVAILABLE

I'm Sarah Lynne! I'm a 21 yo SAHM to two little boys Austin (1 1/2) and Steven (1 month.) I live in the lovely state of Florida although my heart belongs to Colorado I've been CDing since DS1 was 11 mo and I've tried the gambit of diapers (AIO, Pockets, Fitteds, Contours, Prefolds and Flats) My favorites are prefolds and Flats so I know the most about them I also love to pin my diapers and prefer them over the snappi (although my snappis still have their use!)

I'm a Frugal momma and love to find a good deal and I'm always willing to help a mama find the best deal possible! I'm willing to help any number of mamas that could use my help!
Old 03-16-2008, 05:40 PM   #505
ashleymelynn
Nanipoo Lover <3
seller

My Mood:

Big Sister Available

I've been cd-ing my daughter full time for 5 months. Since birth, so I've CD'd a newborm

We've used prefold flats, prefolds, fitteds , aio-s, ai2s, prefitteds, & pockets for diapers and fleece, pul with foe, and wool for covers We've basically used it all-- they only thing we haven't used are contours

I'm a Sis to two mamas, and am definitely willing to help more-- PM me
My ISO thread
ashleymelynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 05:53 PM   #506
Suzanne
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Big sister avaliable! I pm'd one mama here. . .but if I don't hear back from her, I'll keep pming other new memebers till I find one that wants me
Suzanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 05:55 PM   #507
ashleymelynn
Nanipoo Lover <3
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne View Post
Big sister avaliable! I pm'd one mama here. . .but if I don't hear back from her, I'll keep pming other new memebers till I find one that wants me
i want ya, baby
My ISO thread
ashleymelynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 06:23 PM   #508
jaceraden
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

*Canadian Big Sister Available*

I'm a married 29 year old WOHM with a DD who just turned one and I've CD'd her since birth. I've tried soooo many different types and systems of diapers. My current fave is fitteds and woolies. I do a lot of buying (and a little selling) on FSOT and I spend a good deal of time lurking and reading threads.

Drop me a PM if you need a big sis - I'm up for meeting new Mamas, sharing and learning.
jaceraden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 06:41 PM   #509
gahki74
Registered Users

My Mood:

I am a newbie and would love a BS!!
I started CD'ing towards the end of Jan and went "full time" in mid Feb. I've never done this before and am learning by trial and error. I am somewhat crafty and have made a couple of pocket diapers with some notions that I got off Ebay. But we are still trying to figure out what works best for us. DD is 5 mo old and growing so fast!! I also have a 3yr old DS who is starting to show some interest in potty learning.... but refuses to wear his "baby sissy's butt covers"...
I would love to have some guidance from a Mama that has been through the ropes.
Old 03-16-2008, 07:17 PM   #510
Suzanne
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleymelynn View Post
i want ya, baby
Well now THAT made my night!
Suzanne is offline   Reply With Quote