Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-21-2008, 11:01 PM   #601
AutumnMama
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Adopt a Newbie!!!! Please repost after #560 if you still need a BS

Ok, I saw this thread a while ago and have debated on joining, but I'm going to go ahead and jump in!

*I've been adopted *

I am a SAHM of three (as you can see in my sig) and I'm not a total newbie, I CD'd my DD a little, and my 1st DS was CD'd most of the time. I started out with cloth for DS2 but had to go to sposies because of a very nasty yeast/thrush problem.
I've been lazy, but want to get back into cloth again. It has been so long since I've really looked at CD's that I don't have much of an idea of what's out there anymore.

My SIL hangs out here and highly recommended it (Hi sis! )

I've primarily done prefolds/snappi/prowraps, and that's pretty much all I have now, though I do have a few wool covers.

I'm very interested in doing more wool (I'm finally starting to knit my very first pair of longies, go me!), and I'd think I'd really like fitteds.
I've entertained the thought of sewing my own, but tend to get overwhelmed with all the choices out there

So yeah, I guess I'll just let whoever thinks they match up pick me

Such a great thread/idea!

Advertisement

TBW feedback

Last edited by AutumnMama; 03-22-2008 at 09:57 AM.
AutumnMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 11:45 PM   #602
ConnorsMommy8407
Registered Users

I'm a newbie and I need to be adopted!!

I am a single mommy to a 7 1/2 month old prince named Connor. I'm just starting cloth diapering. I haven't actually gotten them yet (they're in the mail) but I've got a small variety of diapers. I have really no idea what I'm getting into - but I have always been sensitive to smells and I HATE the way sposies smell. Ew.

My mom CDd me and my brother and because of that she thinks I'm nuts. She has said in the past that sposies are the best invention ever (she sposied my sister), but she's supportive of my decision.

I have no idea what to try for my little guy, really. I just want to have him happy, safe and well loved.
ConnorsMommy8407 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 11:55 PM   #603
Andi75
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Can I be adopted? I feel so lost around here

I'm a sahm to 2 boys. I've been CDing for about 2 1/2 months now and I love it. I first found out about cloth when DS1 was just about to PL. I had so many issues with DS1 and disposables that I knew I wanted to try CDing for my next.

We mainly do pockets but I'm getting some bigger cpf and jumping on the wool wagon. I need help in convincing DH that this is the way to go. He has issues with touching the cpf. I'd like to actually learn to knit. If anyone wants to help a sista out, I'd be grateful.

My goal in life is to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.
Andi75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 12:16 AM   #604
Nicki
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

BIG SISTER - I've Adopted Connersmomy8407!!!!

PRIVATE MESSAGE ME OR REPLY BELOW if you would like to be my adoptee!

Little bit about me!

I'm a 24 y.o Christian mommy of two girls. One is 3.5 and out of diapers (She did cloth training) and a two month old that is 100% CD'd. I've tried lots of dipes and know my way around here pretty well. A little more about me:

My oldest daughter is on multiple daily injections of insulin because she has type one diabetes. I'm currently trying to get her switched to a pump (no more syringes!).

I plan on opening an online business soon...selling girly dipes, mama cloth, wet bags, laundry soap and more! I'm thinking I'll be ready August of this year!

I'm currently trying to relactate right now...I dried up last month and I'm just trying to find the time and method to do it.

I've been with my husband for 7 years. We've had ups and downs and I think I have lots of advice for mama's with problems in their marriage because I've been through it myself! But you must pay me for my services ...jk.

I'm addicted to CDing, love mutts, SOS and other what I call "boutique" dipes.

Random stuff: I was a state finalist for doubles tennis in high school. I love to read, sew, paint and repurpose furniture. I am "green" but have a black thumb aka *plant killer*

Oh yeah...AND I LOVE DIAPERSWAPPERS!!!!

Last edited by Nicki; 03-22-2008 at 10:19 PM.
Nicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 01:03 AM   #605
bwsmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i want to be adopted !! ... heres a little about me ..im Renee, im a sahm to 3 boys .. ages 7, 4, and 10 months , married to my dh for 3 yrs ! ... i just now decided to cloth diaper because we are wasting way to much money in diapers ... and well so far im loving this site .. but im still a little confused about all the different types of diapers and well i would love the help ...!
i love my kids , my dh , and well ebay -(wrxrenee) !!
bwsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 07:30 AM   #606
Knittinkninja
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm still available as a BS!
Old 03-24-2008, 09:12 AM   #607
melodyjstray
Registered Users
seller

I think I may be a little late, but I would *love* to be adopted! I am Melody, mama to Evie Grace-- born in July. We started CD a little more than a month ago... I have a lot of dumb questions, and it would be awesome for someone to answer them for me (or at least point me in the right direction!)

Thanks for considering!
melodyjstray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 09:41 AM   #608
elowry
Registered Users

My Mood:

Okay so I posted I need a big sis, but no one wanted me...boohoo...Or it just got missed. I am new to this and I am expecting twins, so I could use a bs to help answer questions...Please and thank you...please pm me if you choose me.
elowry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 11:13 AM   #609
faiths13
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i can take another little sister. my name is Beth and I have been cding for about 6 months now. I have tried pockets, fitteds, prefolds and now I am using all pockets - mostly os. I am here to help!
Old 03-24-2008, 12:41 PM   #610
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I would love to be adopted..I feel totally clueless around here. I have two little girls (12 months and 28 months) and I am waiting for my first order of OS CD so that I can begin! I can't wait!
katengrace is offline   Reply With Quote