Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-08-2008, 11:01 AM   #81
SurfBaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Adopt a Newbie!!!!

Scammers? I think I need a mama to adopt me.

Advertisement

SurfBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 11:06 AM   #82
cornelia9805
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

BIG SISTER AVAILABLE!

I have 3 girls, ages 8 1/2, 4, and 9 months and have only cloth diapered my youngest DD for about 6 months. I have experience with pockets, AIOs, and now fitteds, wool, and fleece. I have read a lot about cloth diapering in general so I feel like I can provide some helpful hints or lead you to where you could find out more. I had someone IRL that really helped me to understand the basics of cloth diapering and I would love to do the same for someone else. I'm also on here quite a bit so it normally doesn't take me too long to respond.
Old 03-08-2008, 11:07 AM   #83
Spirit Elf
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I love it when people PM me and ask for help! Nothing I like to chat about more than cding, unless it's bfing!!

I've done pockets, aios, fitteds, wool, fleece, pfs, etc. I've been cding for a year now, and spend more time than I should reading about cloth diapering! I'm also a mod on another board for cloth diapering.

I'm also the Shopping Queen, lol. If you need enabling, I'm your girl

I'm open to being a big sister and can take more than one

Last edited by Spirit Elf; 03-08-2008 at 11:40 AM.
Spirit Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 11:09 AM   #84
TattoMomK
Registered Users

My Mood:

I'll be a big sis to anyone interested in prefolds and wool! I have CD'd two lo's now. I actually am a "big sis" to someone just starting now, she calls me often enough. I don't mind helping out at all.
TattoMomK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 11:11 AM   #85
prairiegirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

big sister available

I have been cding for 4 years between 2 CDed children, and have tried, flats, prefolds,fitteds,aio's, and pockets,wool,& pul covers. I am a god fearing wife to a wonderful man greggery,am a SAHM to 3 wonderful blessings 8,5,and 4 months. we home birth, breastfeed,& co sleep. I would love to adopt a lil sis and be of help.

Last edited by prairiegirl; 03-08-2008 at 11:22 AM.
prairiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 11:14 AM   #86
shanwilk
ShanniBanani
seller

My Mood:

BIG SISTER AVAILABLE

I am a SAHM to my 17 y/o dd, 21 month old dd and our baby who is due to be delivered April 23rd. I cloth diapered my oldest dd too from nb on but we had a diaper service way back then (she is 17 now). I have been CD'ing for only about 4 months now with my youngest BUT I have tried most everything from Gerber prefolds and flats with plastic pants to fitteds to other prefolds. I have tried pockets but am not into them. I have not tried AIO's but with a new baby on the way, I'm sure we will give them a try too.

I do not have an actual diaper sprayer but have a shower sprayer that reaches my toilet so I use that.

I have never tried wetbags yet but I am planning on ordering a medium and large one soon. I love wool and fleece and have found that my toddler cannot do PUL but we do have some for the baby on the way.

I have both bought and sold on FSOT and WAHM wares and am in the process of making my own dipes as well. I am a stalking expert in just a short period of time (I almost never miss...seriously...dh is amazed at my mad stalking skills...ok going to go shrink my head back to size now ) and learned HC pretty quickly.

I can't think of anything else right now.

I think my best fit right now would be a mama who is interested in prefolds, flats and/or fitteds with wool, fleece or PUL covers.

Does this work?

Shan

Last edited by shanwilk; 03-08-2008 at 11:19 AM.
shanwilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 11:16 AM   #87
Ladycop79
Registered Users
seller

I am Blakesmommy's big sis now! Yeah!

I am pretty new myself since my DS is only a little over 6 months old! But he has been in cloth since about 2 months. I have tried all sorts of diapers and am learning about it all! I think I have been obsessively learning/using long enough to be considered a big sis!

A little about me: I am a Navy wife with a 6 1/2 month old son. I am a police detective and enjoy working out and reading in my spare time. (What spare time??) We use every TYPE of diaper that there is with the exception of pul covers, which are enroute to me now! I am actively learning to pin/snappi but have perfected methods on other things- CDing out in public, washing with a FL, etc. I am a huge fan of CDing and would love to help out a newbie!

PM me if you need a big sis! (I was never in a soriety or anything so I am all excited about this!)

Last edited by Ladycop79; 03-08-2008 at 01:39 PM.
Ladycop79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 11:17 AM   #88
~Peach~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok I am home on my computer. Forgive my last post as my moms kb was sticky from 7up the baby spilled.
BIG SISTER AVAILABLE
I have been cding since October and tho fairly new I learned quickly. I have 3 dds ages 7, 6, and 10 mos. I have experience with mostly pockets, fitteds, and prefolds. I also have some knowledge of wool, fleece and PUL. You can pm me if you wish my services

Sakura Knit YYMN giveaway at 100 fans!
~Peach~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 11:19 AM   #89
bodiejake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am available to be a big sister! I love this idea. I have been cd'ing since June of last year. I am currently prego and can't wait to cd a new born. I have experience in wool, fleece, covers, PUL, pockets, AIO's, fitteds, prefolds................yea, pretty much everything! LOL I would love to help out a new person.
Old 03-08-2008, 11:26 AM   #90
jee_jee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

seems we have lots of big sisters available and not a lot of newbies. bare in mind its the weekend and it might a little slow still. give it time and more mamas will chime in.
jee_jee is offline   Reply With Quote