Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-12-2008, 02:17 AM   #101
zosiasmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: the updated DS rules

Alright, well the rules....hmmm....vague and open to the discression of people who have shown that they are not fair....hmmmm

I do think that we have evey right to know how many strikes we have against us. So please go back to putting htem into our profile.

Advertisement

Want to know about making money with ChaCha? Ask me!
I made $350 last month!Hits4Pay Want some Moola?
zosiasmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 03:40 AM   #102
seannamarie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautiful7 View Post
three strikes as in, they ask you to do something and you refuse? or you accidentally make a mistake three times and your outta here?

I seriously don't think my asperger's could take knowing that I could get kicked off without notice. I know there was one time in the last few months where I posted something I wasn't supposed too (and didn't realize I wasn't supposed too until It was removed and I was pm'ed) does THAT kind of thing count?
Me too! I have social anxiety disorder, and I've already gotten chewed out for accidentally posting something in the wrong place! Only 3 strikes?! I SERIOUSLY didn't know. (Evidently you're not allowed to mention that you sell anything when you're on the OT thread. I didn't even try to sell stuff!!! I was asking a question about where to post it, LOL)
Old 03-12-2008, 07:08 AM   #103
xois
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i too would like to know if I have strikes

I once posted spam for a coop in the craft thread

and once got told about my siggy

and once was told to fix my ISO

all of these were ifxed right away by me (or deleted from the craft thread).

so do I have strikes? How do I know...where do i look?
Old 03-12-2008, 07:24 AM   #104
mamaof10
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
The premise is that it is trying to subvert the feedback system. Those comments can be made int he notes of a feedback transaction, but do not belong in a person's siggy.
My signature is NOT trying to circumvent anything it is simply saying that I was TOLD by a certain admin she would look into it when she got time and I got tired of telling everyone WHY I had this FB when everyone KNOWS I did not deserve it. Now 2-3 mos later it has STILL NOT been looked into and I have had TONS of pm's/emails regarding this bacause other ppl have had trouble with the same mama and they were not brave enough to post FB for her because they KNEW that nothing would be done for them to fix it. I think that the whole feedback system here needs updates. I asked for my FB to be reviewed and was told that it would be sent to someone else for review, I asked again and was told the more I bothered you guys the longer it would take...now I have given up asking and I warned another mama about leaving FB becasue she would be stuck w/ the retalitory and I was even given sympathy by an admin who told me to ask again to have it fixed! This is crazy. Is there any way for us to KNOW where in line we are for you guys to look at something for us? And I agree I want to know how many strikes I have so just put it in my profile. I know I have at lease one...maybe 2? Would be nice to know for sure though.

ETA- and I had no idea that anyone other than those involved in a transaction could see the notes and respoonses to the FB left or received....
AND Karlee (21 mos), AND Jessika Dawn 7-6-11!

Last edited by mamaof10; 03-12-2008 at 07:37 AM.
mamaof10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 07:33 AM   #105
felix23
Registered Users

What about links to MDC? Would those be allowed? They have an amazing NICU/Preemie section and if someone had a preemie would it be against the rules to tell them to check out MDC for preemie support? They also have a great breastfeeding support forum that I found very helpful when I was struggling to bf a preemie. Would it be okay to link to there?
felix23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 07:45 AM   #106
p1p3r
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
8. Using a slogan, sign, etc that indicates membership in an elitist clique or group: no cliques please
Is the "Kim ribbon" in my siggie a violation?

Quote:
9. Unsolicited purchasing opportunities
What about a new post in Diaper Chatter that goes something like "SOS just stocked!!". Is that okay with a link or can links not be provided unless requested?
Old 03-12-2008, 08:02 AM   #107
Kylie&Logan'sMommy
A Mommy's Work is Never Done
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by p1p3r View Post
Is the "Kim ribbon" in my siggie a violation?

no, we cant make you support or not support something, it is obvious what it is for so i think that would be fine.

What about a new post in Diaper Chatter that goes something like "SOS just stocked!!". Is that okay with a link or can links not be provided unless requested?
yes, in diaper chatter. How would we find out about all the great stuff to stalk?
but if it was a link saying go here their forum is better or something like that obviously no
Old 03-12-2008, 08:07 AM   #108
felix23
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie&Logan'sMommy View Post
yes, in diaper chatter. How would we find out about all the great stuff to stalk?
but if it was a link saying go here their forum is better or something like that obviously no
What about mdc? Is it okay to link to there?
felix23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 08:07 AM   #109
eguisgirl
Registered Users
Formerly: en**doza
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

what about in a thread that you are just reading, and not really participating in? Is that not allowed anymore?

Or last night, I accidently posted a baby sling FS in "babywearing" and not the carriers- then by the time I realized what I did, it was already moved. Does that mean I have a strike?

This is sooo confusing!!!
Old 03-12-2008, 08:10 AM   #110
p1p3r
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by endmendoza View Post
Or last night, I accidently posted a baby sling FS in "babywearing" and not the carriers- then by the time I realized what I did, it was already moved. Does that mean I have a strike?

This is sooo confusing!!!
This was mentioned earlier. It's moved but if you do it again, like 2 weeks later (obvious disregard), you might get a warning or strike.