Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-12-2008, 12:57 PM   #151
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: the updated DS rules

Oh goodness come on ladies is it really that hard to respect the rules? If you don't like them then go back to the bat cave and be happy with the bashing and making fun of other moms.

DS is not the place to troll anymore. I know it will break your hearts that you have one less place to troll and poke fun of the members but the bottom line is this is not you site you have no say over what happens here. Now please run along and go back to playing in the sand box.

I can see that the bat cave people are only in this thread to cause trouble and you know what no one needs it. Lee has a family and so do the other mods and having to deal with your drama is taking away family time.

Advertisement

Old 03-12-2008, 01:01 PM   #152
~Heather~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: the updated DS rules

This is just a harmless question not intent at all.
I'm assuming MM/Misfitmoms.com will not be allowed to be mentioned in any way shape or form since this is the one that was in Kim's siggy that is creating an uproar, in my opinion. Just to be clear because I don't want to accidently lead someone to an article posted there to help a mommy out or even if she is looking for someone and I know they've been seen recently on this other site.
Old 03-12-2008, 01:05 PM   #153
eguisgirl
Registered Users
Formerly: en**doza
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Oh goodness come on ladies is it really that hard to respect the rules? If you don't like them then go back to the bat cave and be happy with the bashing and making fun of other moms.

DS is not the place to troll anymore. I know it will break your hearts that you have one less place to troll and poke fun of the members but the bottom line is this is not you site you have no say over what happens here. Now please run along and go back to playing in the sand box.

I can see that the bat cave people are only in this thread to cause trouble and you know what no one needs it. Lee has a family and so do the other mods and having to deal with your drama is taking away family time.
I didn't think unregistered users were allowed to post? Mods?

ETA: no need for name calling- bat cave people? what? people are asking questions in this thread. most of the ladies here are being nice and respectful. Troll? What? Most of us mamas are just chatting and trying to understand the new rules.. No need to get childish.

Last edited by eguisgirl; 03-12-2008 at 01:07 PM.
eguisgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 01:06 PM   #154
donnamarie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

I love that you're unregistered and telling us MEMBERS what to do - Love it!!

We have families too,This is adding unnecessary stress and frustration to ALL OF US! So please give me a break, they choose this job and everything that comes with it. Soon things will calm down and we'll all be able to enjoy this happy little DS world again.

DS was a great place for support now I'm wondering if it still will be. I play by the rules. I behave but I'm worried that now I don't have my FREEDOM OF SPEECH! I'm afraid to say ANYTHING -
I BLOG... Another New Season
donnamarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 01:22 PM   #155
Bugaboo Bottoms
In a HUGE Pile of Wool!
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Are you referring to rule #10? If so, it was removed.
No butt kissing here, but I must say, Lee, you are totally earning some brownie points and respect. I am super impressed with the fact that you actually HAVE been listening to the members and have made changes to some of the new rules based on our concerns....see, being quiet and putting up and shutting up was not the way to go. We really CAN all work together to make this a wonderful place...thank you for listening with an open mind to many of the concerns....I think you deserve to hear that since I know you removed that "no posting more than twice the same thing" rule and you have modified a couple others....cudos!
Bugaboo Bottoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 02:58 PM   #156
eguisgirl
Registered Users
Formerly: en**doza
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugaboo Bottoms View Post
No butt kissing here, but I must say, Lee, you are totally earning some brownie points and respect. I am super impressed with the fact that you actually HAVE been listening to the members and have made changes to some of the new rules based on our concerns....see, being quiet and putting up and shutting up was not the way to go. We really CAN all work together to make this a wonderful place...thank you for listening with an open mind to many of the concerns....I think you deserve to hear that since I know you removed that "no posting more than twice the same thing" rule and you have modified a couple others....cudos!
Old 03-12-2008, 03:09 PM   #157
Kelolsen-and-Padawan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
It is not threatening. The new rules will help keep this community growing and help us rid the forum of some trash to make everyone's experience more enjoyable. I never said DS could be your only community. I can't do that, even if I wanted to. Links do need to be controlled.
Please don't refer to people as trash. They may disagree with you and you may not like them and vice versa, but people aren't trash. These are moms, wives, daughter, sisters - they aren't trash. Scammers - sure they can be called trash LOL but the people that are being banned for other reasons aren't trash.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:14 PM   #158
soggygranolamomma
Banned
seller

My Mood:

You referred to PEOPLE as trash?!?! That's disgusting.
soggygranolamomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 03:16 PM   #159
Lee
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelolsen-and-Padawan View Post
Please don't refer to people as trash. They may disagree with you and you may not like them and vice versa, but people aren't trash. These are moms, wives, daughter, sisters - they aren't trash. Scammers - sure they can be called trash LOL but the people that are being banned for other reasons aren't trash.
I never replied to people as trash. The trash was referencing some of the nasty rumors, silly clique-ish activities, spam, and so on. Give me a break, seriously.
Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 03:16 PM   #160
gvroach
CEO of Baby Waste Management
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugaboo Bottoms View Post

I totally concur! While I do not agree with all of the decisions, we are reaching compromise here!

Everyone was just too hotheaded last night, and too stuck in their opinions to see clearly.