Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-17-2008, 08:04 AM   #1
lil'mommakaye
Registered Users
seller

diareah or EBF bm???

Ds has had 3-4 loose bms in the past week(& a couple of leakage probs). im not sure if it is dia. or not? usually dia. has a real distinct smell, and ds's seems more like EBF bm? he was passing more "regular" bm's(which was sooooo nice w/ the cloth!!) and now its looks like it did when he was 4 wks old!!! (he is 10 mos) i have cut down on solids a little bc he has a cold so have been nursong more. he did have yobaby 5 days ago, it started the day after. but he hasnt had any yogurt since and still 1 or 2x a day he has this bm issue. could it be (*rsv) duh i ment rotavirus? i do work in daycare and there was a case of it. his bms are not crazy all the time smelly diareah like though? not sure what to think here! when should i be concerned? any other mommas been through this?

Advertisement

Krystal
Momma to 99, 07 & Stella Grace 10/28/10
~My Star In Heaven~

Last edited by lil'mommakaye; 03-18-2008 at 06:45 PM. Reason: not rsv*rotavirus!
lil'mommakaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 06:46 PM   #2
titania
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: diareah or EBF bm???

he would be having breathing issues if it was rsv, so i think you can confidently rule that out. it is most likely the result of increased nursing combined with decreased solids. my boys have done the same thing. if he seems to be feeling fine otherwise, i wouldn't worry.