Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-16-2008, 12:30 PM   #121
Mommyk8
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Ok so Kim was allowed back...what about the others who were banned trying...

So these are the ladies that were banned. At least that I was able to find in the poof thread. Which ones do you feel should be considered for unbanning? and add any that I missed.

onlygirl
green mammy
applepiebaby
scattterbrainedmom
journey
beegee
mama23boys
lilgamom

Advertisement

Old 03-16-2008, 12:32 PM   #122
Kelolsen-and-Padawan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Ok so Kim was allowed back...what about the others who were banned trying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoh View Post
OK, in an attempt to bring this thread back to its original intention, I am going to respectfully ask that the mods can reexamine the mamas who were banned, and consider the fact that while some of the mamas perhaps were being inappropriate, there were extenuating circumstances. The whole vibe around the past week with the banning, changing rules, crazy posts, harrassing pms, and spamming was unfortunate and weird, but some of these mamas deserve a second chance, and others were perhaps borderline or trying to just voice their opinions and were unjustly banned. Can we just bring these mamas back, forgive and forget, reiterate the new rules, and start fresh? Thank you.
I think its been made clear that the gavel is pounded, final decision made. Mods aren't responding onthis post anymore and clearly Lee isn't going to either, so we are justt alking to each other. I think its a done deal, personally.
Old 03-16-2008, 12:32 PM   #123
presleycaedmon
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugaboo Bottoms View Post
I think it's because it's a business avi-like mine is my business. We can't use lady superhero's though.
Oh, you can use female super hero's all you want. Just not bat girl. Well, if you don't belong to a forum with that same name I'm sure you can use a bat girl avi to your hearts content.
Old 03-16-2008, 12:34 PM   #124
mistylaureena
I saw Elvis. He sat between me and Bigfoot on the UFO
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommyk8 View Post
So these are the ladies that were banned. At least that I was able to find in the poof thread. Which ones do you feel should be considered for unbanning? and add any that I missed.

onlygirl
green mammy
applepiebaby
scattterbrainedmom
journey
beegee
mama23boys
lilgamom
In my opinion---Most of those (like 5 or 6) I was there and they were extrememly rude and desreved to be banned & their words and actions had nothing to do with KIm or any of that....of course I said most a few (like 2 or 3) I wasnt around when they were banned
Old 03-16-2008, 12:37 PM   #125
mum2dandcait
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommyk8 View Post

onlygirl
green mammy
applepiebaby
scattterbrainedmom
journey
beegee
mama23boys
lilgamom

FerrFerr
Old 03-16-2008, 12:39 PM   #126
presleycaedmon
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistylaureena View Post
In my opinion---Most of those (like 5 or 6) I was there and they were extrememly rude and desreved to be banned & their words and actions had nothing to do with KIm or any of that....of course I said most a few (like 2 or 3) I wasnt around when they were banned
Well, you've spoken out quite clearly about how you feel about the things I said during those three days. Do you think I deserved to be banned? If so, do you think that it's unfair that I'm still here and they're not?

Also, I can tell you that the only thing applepiebaby said that got her banned was "That is disturbing" in response to a post that green mammy made. I said almost the exact.same.thing. just moments after applepiebaby said it and I wasn't banned.

How does that make sense?
Old 03-16-2008, 12:39 PM   #127
mistylaureena
I saw Elvis. He sat between me and Bigfoot on the UFO
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mum2dandcait View Post
FerrFerr
SHe was too ...ahhh bummer I didnt even know that!! I wasnt there for that one
Old 03-16-2008, 12:41 PM   #128
iKim
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by presleycaedmon View Post
Well, you've spoken out quite clearly about how you feel about the things I said during those three days. Do you think I deserved to be banned? If so, do you think that it's unfair that I'm still here and they're not?

Also, I can tell you that the only thing applepiebaby said that got her banned was "That is disturbing" in response to a post that green mammy made. I said almost the exact.same.thing. just moments after applepiebaby said it and I wasn't banned.

How does that make sense?
Yeah, I agree here...I just went looking at all the screen names that were just posted and I do have to say, I can't figure out that one.....and a few others too....
Old 03-16-2008, 12:41 PM   #129
mum2dandcait
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistylaureena View Post
SHe was too ...ahhh bummer I didnt even know that!! I wasnt there for that one

Yup, more than 4k posts and I don't even think she had ever even had a warning prior to this
Old 03-16-2008, 12:45 PM   #130
asianmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

maybe post a new thread with the mama list that is just now posted to get lee or juan's opinion dont title it like this one ..but instead maybe "?s about..."

that way that thread can hopefully stay on track and u guys get ur answers.
Amen.
Closed Thread