Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-16-2008, 12:46 PM   #131
mistylaureena
I saw Elvis. He sat between me and Bigfoot on the UFO
seller

My Mood:
Re: Ok so Kim was allowed back...what about the others who were banned trying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by presleycaedmon View Post
Well, you've spoken out quite clearly about how you feel about the things I said during those three days. Do you think I deserved to be banned? If so, do you think that it's unfair that I'm still here and they're not?

Also, I can tell you that the only thing applepiebaby said that got her banned was "That is disturbing" in response to a post that green mammy made. I said almost the exact.same.thing. just moments after applepiebaby said it and I wasn't banned.

How does that make sense?
Amanda I NEVER said you should be banned-- those words never left my keyboard and onto this board or anywhere else for that matter because anyone knows I don't really frequent any other boards except maybe TBW to sell carriers.

I don't run around spewing crap or stuff about anyone here whether I like them or not. I pretty much say here what I am thinking so dont jump to conclusions that I said or think you need to go. I have said you need to chill and don't be so mad and give off the essence that you want to start a fight.

Plus about the mama you mentioned I don't think I was there for her banning which would be one of the ones I would categorize for the ones I wasn't around for. But a few others in that list I was around for and i did/do like those mamas but they were being very inappropriate and saying things that were soooo uncalled for. And yes if I were to talk like that to you or anyone here i would automatically assume I would be banned.

I don't own this board I just come here to chat and sell. Thats all, I follow the rules of the ones who do own it because well they own it.

I get it, I know you don't like me now I get it, but that doesn't mean that every mama who was banned was some angel that so unfairly got the boot, they egged the admin on to see how far they could go and they found out.

Advertisement

Old 03-16-2008, 01:03 PM   #132
MarinesFamily5
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Ok so Kim was allowed back...what about the others who were banned trying...

another thread has been started. it is for forming list of banned mama's and support for those who are believed to be unfairly banned. lets try to keep the new one free of mention of Kim and the train wreck that followed... its about them now
Old 03-16-2008, 02:54 PM   #133
presleycaedmon
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistylaureena View Post
Amanda I NEVER said you should be banned-- those words never left my keyboard and onto this board or anywhere else for that matter because anyone knows I don't really frequent any other boards except maybe TBW to sell carriers.

I don't run around spewing crap or stuff about anyone here whether I like them or not. I pretty much say here what I am thinking so dont jump to conclusions that I said or think you need to go. I have said you need to chill and don't be so mad and give off the essence that you want to start a fight.
When did I ever say that you said I needed to be banned here or anywhere else? I was asking if you thought that. I never accused you of saying that

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistylaureena View Post
I get it, I know you don't like me now I get it, but that doesn't mean that every mama who was banned was some angel that so unfairly got the boot, they egged the admin on to see how far they could go and they found out.
And where is this coming from? IIRC you're the one who jumped down my throat saying that I was here looking for drama.

Talk about putting words in someones mouth. When have I ever said that I don't like you?
Old 03-16-2008, 03:03 PM   #134
tararaboomdeea
Banned
sitesupporter

I have to agree with MistyLaureena on that list, that some of those women took it too far. I DO agree that some of those women were banned unjustly. But some of them even said in their posts that night they knew they would be banned and so they said how they felt because they didn't care.

Amanda- I don't think you should be banned at all. There's a difference between "speaking out" and just being completely rude. You have always stated your opinions in a respectful manner. I can't say the same for some of those on that list.
Old 03-16-2008, 03:45 PM   #135
brigadoon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

breana where is the new thread for the mamas that deserve clean slates? *off to look*
Old 03-16-2008, 03:51 PM   #136
iKim
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

PSA....please refrain from posting things about my personal life on other sites/blogs. THANK YOU.
Old 03-16-2008, 03:57 PM   #137
zosiasmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim View Post
PSA....please refrain from posting things about my personal life on other sites/blogs. THANK YOU.
Kim...again this thred is not about you

Want to know about making money with ChaCha? Ask me!
I made $350 last month!Hits4Pay Want some Moola?

Last edited by zosiasmama; 03-16-2008 at 11:46 PM.
Old 03-16-2008, 05:20 PM   #138
gvroach
CEO of Baby Waste Management
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooey View Post
I'm not going to comment on the rules/values thing because I skipped over that whole discussion... but please, someone show me where Lee said he based any bannings on another forum??? I would find that very appalling.
In a few of Lee's responses he made reference to stuff that was happening on other forums. I honestly cannot recall which threads and which mamas, and Im too tired to use the subpar search feature on here to find out.

But please believe me, it is true.

Also Ooey, youre right, it really doesnt matter what Kim said on other forums. She was pissed off for being banned, and spot on about it. Here is the point, its very simple: She went onto other forums and asked people to come onto DS and speak out for her. Many people did so. Some did it for her, some did it just to fix broken rules, some did it for both.

Kim is right. Some mamas did so only to stick it to DS. But MOST, did it to stand up for a mama who was wronged, that mama being Kim.

I get why after being banned, Kim is back on DS. I also get why some people think its BS. But its hard to give up the relationships we develop on here.

I am only asking that she speak up, just a little bit more, for her fallen "troops", and not make it about her. Althought it started out about her, weve gone WAY past that, and a lot of hasty actions were taken.

All I can say is were I in her shoes, Id feel badly if people took a fall defending me. I would try to repay the favor, and would do so with great gusto. And I cannot for the life of me understand why she does not understand that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugaboo Bottoms View Post
You've told your side. This is not about you. this is about the people you left behind. The only reason you were brought up is because you were brought back and everyone you conveniently used and tossed aside was left behind.
The reason I brought Kim up was because I think her voice is instrumental in having these mamas reinstated. I think she has Lee's ears at the moment, and unforuntaely is in a position of power to help.

Last edited by gvroach; 03-16-2008 at 05:30 PM.
Old 03-16-2008, 05:28 PM   #139
Bugaboo Bottoms
In a HUGE Pile of Wool!
seller

My Mood:

You didn't thank anyone but Lee until a ruckus started.

Please go back and read your post #13 in your Welcome back Kim thread that YOU said in this thread that YOU started with a Thank You to everyone

Only thing in there are 2 glowing thank yous to LEE!! You didn't thank anyone else. Everything else was all about you...
Old 03-16-2008, 05:29 PM   #140
ClothDiaperMePlease
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Kim, you said some mean things on that blog too. I am not stirring, but really you did. I think that it goes both ways.
The midwife considers the miracle of childbirth as normal, and leaves it alone unless there's trouble. The obstetrician normally sees childbirth as trouble. If he leaves it alone, it's a miracle.-Sheila Stubbs
Closed Thread