Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-15-2008, 04:36 PM   #61
MamaOf3Cuties
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Ok so Kim was allowed back...what about the others who were banned trying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tararaboomdeea View Post
I ♥ Cherie, and I don't understand why she was banned. She posted 3 times on that thread, and nothing was out of line at all. She didn't take sides at all. I was on that night at the same time she was, and I saw her posts. If I'm allowed to be honest, her posts pale in comparison to some of the other posts in that thread, and a lot of those people weren't banned or given warnings.

It is a double standard. That's all I'll say about that.

My Uncle used to tell me life ain't a circus, either, when I'd say life isn't fair. I guess that advice applies to this, too.
i love cherie (onlygirl) also - she was a great ds'er and i wish that someone would either tell her exactly why she was banned or unban her - she's clueless and it makes me sad because she was trying to help another mama that doesn't have internet access get some inexpensive cloth diapers because that mama hardly has anything - this is a woman that knows what it's like to need to diaper your child inexpensively and she is trying to help another mama do the same and she got banned and doesn't know why and would just like to come back or at the very least get an explanation (yeah major run on sentence - bit of exhaustion champing at the bit)

i am not sure if there are other mamas out there that are going through the same thing as cherie (onlygirl) but it sounds like there is - this is very sad and i wish someone would do something or at least a mod or admin contact cherie with an explanation

and tara... i think i love your uncle

Advertisement

Old 03-15-2008, 04:38 PM   #62
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:
Re: Ok so Kim was allowed back...what about the others who were banned trying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
All the way around this is just a really crappy situation and I feel sorry for all that got involved defending someone, and having not been unbanned.
My feelings as well. I don't "know" Kim, other than she is a involved member of DS. Thats about it as far as that goes. I hope that since she got to come back with a "clean slate" others who were banned for defending her can come back too.
Old 03-15-2008, 05:14 PM   #63
Bugaboo Bottoms
In a HUGE Pile of Wool!
seller

My Mood:

I think we already know that I believe some unbanning needs to occur. Been saying this for a few days now. Just thought I would do a quick chime in to restate my feelings on the subject and that I agree with all who have so eloquently stated their opinions on this subject and feel some unbanning or serious explaining needs to be done and have not talked down to me for stating my feelings on this subject....it seems I'm not the only one and that is good.
Old 03-15-2008, 08:55 PM   #64
MarinesFamily5
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugaboo Bottoms View Post
....it seems I'm not the only one and that is good.

no but I also think alot of mama's are reluctant to speak up because those that were banned over Kim.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:09 PM   #65
cassondruh
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugaboo Bottoms View Post
... I agree with all who have so eloquently stated their opinions on this subject and feel some unbanning or serious explaining needs to be done ...
ehhh, it appears nobody is going to get any more answers...
it looks like the "ruling was final" as stated in an earlier post from one of the mods...
oh well... I'm just going to take it as that and maybe from now on not invest as much time and heart here as I have been lately. it saddens me to say that, but ya know, what else can I do? oh well.

Old 03-15-2008, 09:33 PM   #66
MarinesFamily5
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassondruh View Post
ehhh, it appears nobody is going to get any more answers...
it looks like the "ruling was final" as stated in an earlier post from one of the mods...
oh well... I'm just going to take it as that and maybe from now on not invest as much time and heart here as I have been lately. it saddens me to say that, but ya know, what else can I do? oh well.

I have too have lost heart and will be spending less time here (I am also not renewing my site supporter)

I know I am not alone ... just one of the few loud mouthed enough to say so.

When he brought Kim back I was honestly thinking he would restore some of the others as well and it gave me a bit of faith that he respected the wishes of the users, at least a little. apparently being "right" is more important.

Maybe his wife and Juan will talk more sense into him and he will reevaluate who was a threat and a real problem and who was just caught in the crossfire or the moment.

Last edited by MarinesFamily5; 03-15-2008 at 09:36 PM.
Old 03-16-2008, 05:14 AM   #67
gvroach
CEO of Baby Waste Management
seller

My Mood:

All I have to say is:

Considering all the people who stuck up for Kim, and considering she went onto two other forums that I know of to rally the troops (with some pretty offhanded, offensive and funny remarks I might add), many of whom came to her defense, where is Kim to help out the mamas who were banned in her name? I havent heard from her in a while. And she clearly has no problem speaking her mind, because she often does just that.

Im not talking about the spamming mamas, Im talking about those who seem to have been banned for reasons I cant figure out.

I think the voice right now missing in this debate is Kim, because shes got Lee's ear at the moment. And she owes it to them.

Last edited by gvroach; 03-16-2008 at 05:18 AM.
Old 03-16-2008, 05:26 AM   #68
Ooey
Full of Surprises
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvroach View Post
All I have to say is:

Considering all the people who stuck up for Kim, and considering she went onto two other forums that I know of to rally the troops (with some pretty offhanded, offensive and funny remarks I might add), many of whom came to her defense, where is Kim to help out the mamas who were banned in her name? I havent heard from her in a while. And she clearly has no problem speaking her mind, because she often does just that.

Im not talking about the spamming mamas, Im talking about those who seem to have been banned for reasons I cant figure out.

I think the voice right now missing in this debate is Kim, because shes got Lee's ear at the moment. And she owes it to them.
I'm pretty sure that Kim is taking a much-needed break from the internet for a while to deal with what is going on in her real life and focus on her family
#3 Coming Oct. 2015!
Old 03-16-2008, 07:05 AM   #69
gvroach
CEO of Baby Waste Management
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooey View Post
I'm pretty sure that Kim is taking a much-needed break from the internet for a while to deal with what is going on in her real life and focus on her family
Sorry, but she posted all over other forums and then when she started to get called out just slightly, decided "to take a break."

As a woman who went through a MC myself, I find it offensive that she seems to be using it as machination for manipulation. She goes on other forums and blogs, calling the DS admin all sorts of names, crying for people to help her, and when we do, she barely, barely barely says thanks, questions some people's motives, and has a huge chip on her shoulder as well.

Please dont get me wrong, I feel terribly for her. But like many other mamas have said, its no excuse for her insensitive behavior, when we are all walking on eggshells at the mere mention of her name.
Old 03-16-2008, 07:09 AM   #70
Bugaboo Bottoms
In a HUGE Pile of Wool!
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvroach View Post
she barely, barely barely says thanks, questions some people's motives, and has a huge chip on her shoulder as well.
I must have missed it, because I didn't see her thank anyone but Lee...

My words are probably going to sound funny, I don't know how else to put this, but I don't understand why the ring-leader of the gang would be let back in when her newly recruited followers are booted. Seems weird to me.

Last edited by Bugaboo Bottoms; 03-16-2008 at 07:11 AM.
Closed Thread