Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-28-2008, 11:13 AM   #1
athlete85
Registered Users

I don't know where else to put this

Everywhere i try to put this they keep deleting it. I have a 6 unopened cans of Enfamil with lipil that expire in june 08. My mother in law bought us alot of these because she didn't like us breastfeeding. Well, we used some because for a while we had to supplement her feedings. But we're left with 6 cans. We also have a small can of similac isomil with soy or something like that. It expires january of 09. The enfamil sells for about 12 to 14 dollars at the store, but i just want $10 ppd for them, or $6 ppd on the Similac isomil. The enfamil is what that doctors told us to supplement, but his mom just kept buying it for her even after we told her we were done supplementing. I hope someone can get some use from these or knows someone who can. And if you don't like my prices, shoot me an offer.

Advertisement

athlete85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 12:08 PM   #2
cm.thomas
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I don't know where else to put this

I would try posting this under the 'Everything Else' forum in the FSOT section. You may have more luck there!
ISO:BSRB TIANs
cm.thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 12:37 PM   #3
athlete85
Registered Users

Re: I don't know where else to put this

thank you, i just didn't know where to put this and nobody would say anything, it would just get deleted.And being as we only used to supplement while we breastfed i'm like, well maybe someone else has to supplement or atleast give me ideas on where to put it. thank you.
athlete85 is offline   Reply With Quote