Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-03-2006, 06:45 PM   #1
GoddessWifeMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Tell me how much you love your Daisy Doodles!

I have been DYING to buy some Daisy Doodle Bikini Bottoms for going out for our DD.

Since I saw the site and read the info, and since I saw how bulky some of the pockets are we have and PF's with covers, I want something that she can wear all of the cute jeans that I have bought for her over.

We just started CDing and I don't want to have to give up all of the cute clothes she has just because we have picked CDing.

My DH also LOVES the idea of an AI2 type diaper with the snap out liner for quick drying and multiple use.

Sooooo I would LOVE to buy these diapers tomorrow so we have them soon, going to go custom probably, now I need some opinions on DD's.

Do you LOVE LOVE LOVE your DD's??

Advertisement

Old 09-03-2006, 09:06 PM   #2
Nadmom
Registered Users
seller

Re: Tell me how much you love your Daisy Doodles!

I love my daisy doodles. They are just as trim as a dry sposies and trimmer than a full sposies. All our clothes fit over them great. The choice of side, front snaps or aplix is great (we prefer front snaps). You also can choose suede or fleece for the inners another great thing.

We don't use them at night (though I have some of the fitteds on the way for night use) and in the evenings when dd is a heavy wetter we use one of the doublers.

I love that you can use the same shell over and over if it doesn't get soiled.

I do highly recommend getting the prints with the * next to them that don't have cotton in them, I have had some problems with the prints with cotton. But I bought those used and I wash and dry everything together on hot which you aren't suppose to do.

I think the best thing to do is try to find one on here for sale and try it before you invest in a lot of them if for some reason you don't like them or they don't fit well, little will be lost.

They are my favorite day time dipe. My dd has a small waist and chunky thighs and the Daisy Doodles fit greay with no red marks!!!! They are really cute too!!!!

Barefoot Books
Nadmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 09:08 PM   #3
Bugaboo Bottoms
In a HUGE Pile of Wool!
seller

My Mood:

I loved my DD, but then DS decided to become a super soaker and we couldn't use them anymore They are some of the trimmest diapers out there!
Bugaboo Bottoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 09:13 PM   #4
a_cthelen
My cat's breath smells like cat food
seller

I love them! I have 3 of them right now and am ordering more. My first one was thru the special trial package which is a GREAT deal. You get one dipe, 2 inserts, and a doubler. I highly recommend doing that first to see if you like them. I also like the front snaps over the Aplix, as well as the hemp insert over the MF. One more thing, I also like fleece instead of suedecloth. These of course are all personal preferences, but if you have a moderate to heavy wetter I would suggest getting the hemp.

As for the prints, I have 2 that are poly prints and one that is cotton/poly. I don't have problems with any of them. I do dry them on hot every couple weeks.

They are so trim and I love the fact that Carter can wear them under his normal clothing.

Wool for Sale: http://hyenacart.com/Spots_corner/index.php?u=6698
a_cthelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 06:42 PM   #5
jackiesmommy
Registered Users

i LOVE them they are my fav of all and they are hard to find on her so if you find them take them
jackiesmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 08:54 PM   #6
turtlemoon74
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Question Re: Tell me how much you love your Daisy Doodles!

Where does one find Daisy Doodles?
Old 09-04-2006, 08:58 PM   #7
Nadmom
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlemoon74
Where does one find Daisy Doodles?
http://www.daisy-doodles.com/

Barefoot Books
Nadmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 09:17 PM   #8
Devi05
I <3 my Sbish and BSRBs
seller

My Mood:

I keep waiting for some one to post one in the FSOT for my DS. I can't seem to find one that is boyish. I'm dying to try one, I've hear nothing but good things about them!
Old 09-04-2006, 09:51 PM   #9
SAHMLamar
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i3...s-May06011.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i3...s-May06013.jpg

This is my ODD in one of her daisy doodles. We have 10 and are expecting 2 more!!! I was so frustrated with cloth diapering when we started in Feb. None of her clothes fit over a FB with a Wonderfull hemp insert. (That is what I was recommended to get. I hadn't learned about microfiber towels yet either.) Anyway, I really wanted to CD, but when I found daisy doodles, I was so excited! She could wear her clothes again. I do love them, but make sure I change her more often when she's wearing one. (Prob no longer than 2 hours).

Definately try one!!! We love them!
SAHMLamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 03:15 PM   #10
Munkey Ciao
Registered Users

My Mood:

I have two... one is a desert camo print, and the other is a solid. I must say I prefer the solid for reliability. Beyond that, I adore them for trimness! My 30ish lb DS wears an XL, and it is an AWESOME fit, with nearly no bulk at all. The solid is reliable for a few hours, although I try not to push it that long. He's a pretty light wetter usually though.