Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-29-2008, 09:57 AM   #11
LostinMI05
Registered Users

Re: April babies!

Congrats to all you April mamas! My April baby will be 5 on 4/2! I can't believe how fast he's growing up. I wish you all easy labors and deliveries!

Advertisement

Old 03-29-2008, 12:50 PM   #12
mommyfrog
Registered Users

I'm due April 24th according to the doctor's charts, the 22nd according to my dates, and the 9th according to the ultrasound. Of course the doctor kept HIS due date. Too bad!! He is willing to induce me on the 17th, or at least put me on the schedule and then we wait and see when they can fit me in. I've washed all the clothes and diapers for the baby, but had to put them back in the boxes because his dresser and changing table are still at my mom and sister's house. I guess I'll have to drive out there and get it myself!!Then I set up the bassinet in my room and put his blankets under it, so that's all ready. His room is not ready however. It's not cleared out and the fabric I was waiting on to make his bedding and curtains out of is not going to be available for quite a while I guess. Very frustrating. But he'll be in my room for a few months at least, so it's not really the end of the world!! I've just been waiting to have a baby in our own house so I could paint and do what ever I wanted in the room. Now it's not happening how I envisioned. I'm going to do The Very Hungry Caterpillar in there, so it will last him a while anyway....no big hurry. Oh yeah, the most exiting thing for me is....I've only gained 19 pounds so far. I gained between 35 and 60 with my others, so this is great to me.
Jeanie, wife of Paul, mommy of Aurora-20 and married (5/23/94), Oliver-18 (12/27/95), Simon-15 (9/11/98), Savannah-14 (4/9/00), Harrison-11 (2/26/03), Genevieve-9 (2/24/05), and Sebastian-6 (4/24/08), Precious Baby Girl (lost 8/10), Magnus-(4/26/14)
mommyfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 01:30 PM   #13
p2000cw
Registered Users

My Mood:

I was due on the 13th and Eli joined the world on March 16th at 8:54!

I cannot believe he is two weeks old already!
Old 03-30-2008, 01:55 PM   #14
Kinga
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyfrog View Post
I'm due April 24th according to the doctor's charts, the 22nd according to my dates, and the 9th according to the ultrasound. Of course the doctor kept HIS due date. Too bad!! He is willing to induce me on the 17th, or at least put me on the schedule and then we wait and see when they can fit me in. I've washed all the clothes and diapers for the baby, but had to put them back in the boxes because his dresser and changing table are still at my mom and sister's house. I guess I'll have to drive out there and get it myself!!Then I set up the bassinet in my room and put his blankets under it, so that's all ready. His room is not ready however. It's not cleared out and the fabric I was waiting on to make his bedding and curtains out of is not going to be available for quite a while I guess. Very frustrating. But he'll be in my room for a few months at least, so it's not really the end of the world!! I've just been waiting to have a baby in our own house so I could paint and do what ever I wanted in the room. Now it's not happening how I envisioned. I'm going to do The Very Hungry Caterpillar in there, so it will last him a while anyway....no big hurry. Oh yeah, the most exiting thing for me is....I've only gained 19 pounds so far. I gained between 35 and 60 with my others, so this is great to me.

wow mama, your dates are everywhere, that must be a little tough to not really know when to expect your baby!! but soon anyway! in the home stretch!
Kinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 01:42 AM   #15
Katie_bug
Registered Users

I'm due on the 4th with my second and it's a girl this time. I'm getting very antsy now that I'm done with work and have been contracting. I have all this energy but know I need to get rest since I'm planning a vbac. It's 12:30am and I'm feeling wide awake, trying to decide if I should put together the craddle(last thing on the to-do list) or go soak in the bath. Good luck mamas!
Katie_bug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 05:19 AM   #16
amk0518
Registered Users
seller

I'm due on the 21st with my third. I have two girls and this one is a boy. I know I'm ready to be done being pregnant..not sure I'm ready for three kids yet! But I'm excited to meet the new baby whenever he decides to come.
amk0518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 10:01 AM   #17
ziggyswife04
Registered Users

My Mood:

I want to join. I am due with a little boy on the 28th and I am a loose 1 and 50% effaced. I have already been in active labor once and they stopped me. So we will see what happens. I feel pretty good today just some pressure and he is very active today. I contracted on Saturday for 9 hours I thought for sure that was going to be the day but they did stop.
ziggyswife04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 01:11 PM   #18
Bright_Life_Toys
Registered Users
Formerly: Jwugrad
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm due April 16th with my second LO, but 1st DD. I'm ready - just need to toss the PFs in the dryer!
Old 03-31-2008, 01:38 PM   #19
ALLISOKOBX
Registered Users
Formerly: soon2bmom
seller

My Mood:

I'm due April 7th with child #4
Old 04-02-2008, 09:52 AM   #20
tmfletch
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm due with #2 end of April some time. I do hope however that he gets here well before that. For the past week and a half he has been sitting in a position that is irritating my sciatic nerve. I can hardly move- though I must because I have to chase my 15 mo DD around the house.
tmfletch is offline   Reply With Quote