Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-04-2006, 05:03 PM   #11
daisyprincess98
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Things you did not think you would like..but

Quote:
Originally Posted by GavinsMommy
cloth diapering period, I used to say ewww no way, now I wouldn't have it any other way lol

Advertisement

daisyprincess98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 05:13 PM   #12
daniels_mami
Banned
seller

My Mood:

using cloth diapers bcuz i thought it was too much work!
daniels_mami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 05:36 PM   #13
ktandgt
Registered Users
seller

Prefolds! I bought them to start with thinking I wouldn't like them but I really did. I have fitteds, pockets and prefolds now but I still love the look of a simple prefold.

Wool too!
Old 09-04-2006, 05:52 PM   #14
Sarah
No Longer Here

My Mood:

1. CDs
2. Prefolds
3. Proraps
4. wool

I was sure I would love fitteds and I still like them,but I reach for my pfs more then anything else
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 11:16 PM   #15
SAHMLamar
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

1. Cloth diapers. I thought of PF's and how uncute they were and seemed complicated...
Then once I found pockets and found the love for CD...
2. Wool. Bought a crats. Used it a little. Then more. Now... I have 2 pairs of shorties, 2 soakers, 1 capri, 2 longies, 2 interlock pants, and 2 more longies and 2 more shorties on the way. And I'm starting knitting lessons next week- so I'll have a ton more! LOL!

3. I think I may try PF's again, later. But not without a snappi!
SAHMLamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 12:18 AM   #16
eduprey85
Registered Users
seller

Talking Re: Things you did not think you would like..but

CLOTH DIAPERS...CLOTH DIAPERS...CLOTH DIAPERS...

-I also said I'd NEVER Breastfeed (Here I am 5 mths later, still going strong after the first 5 weeks of hell being torn up and SORE) I hope to breastfeed until DS is a 1-1.5 yrs

-I said I'd NEVER use a sling and I was ONLY into the typical snugli/Bjorn. Yet here I am, I've gone through Eddie B. Snugli's, and a Bjorn, returned/sold them all, only to land myself a BabyHawk Mei tai, and I had a pouch sling I used for a while but it was too big, so I sold it and am buying another one!!

-Cloth diapers...well I still haven't gotten to the PF's yet, but soon!! I still am reserved about them since I have yet to do them FULL TIME (I'm waiting on my dipes!) BUT I'm so excited. They're sooo cute. And they don't look tacky like a sposie does.

I Never thought I'd be "crunchy" and I was always snickering at those who were into the "natural" parenting...I always thought it was "old fashioned" HaHa, look at me now, my Mom still gets on me about it and laughs because I was so set in those ideas!!
eduprey85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 12:30 AM   #17
dirtdartwife
YouTube Junkie and Thread-Hijacker... watch your threads.
seller

My Mood:

I knew I hated CD's... hatedhatedhated em. Then my friend started using them and as much as I hated the thought of them, it peeked my interest enough to be curious. I wasn't having babies as fast as she was but when I did finally have another that I could toss in dipes.. .I found a few ways to "try" out CD's.

I didn't think I'd like wool... too many horror stories of how to screw them up...
but it's easier than I thought!

homeschooling... I didn't I have the patience for it. but I really do! I won't say that everyday.. .but enough to get by! and it'll only get better!
Old 09-05-2006, 06:22 AM   #18
wordgirl
Registered Users
seller

sidesnap fitteds - dunno why, but i always avoided them until recently, now i find myself reaching for them first because they're more trim, never have wing droop issues, etc.

wool for daytime - used it plenty at night for ds when he was smaller but it wasn't the pretty stuff. i've now discovered and am addicted to the cute stuff for any hour of the day or night on dd.

aios & ai2s - after several bad experiences with horribly wicking used aios i gave up on these back in '04. recently tried some i bought new and while i'll not be switching from our mostly fitted and wool system, i kinda like them now!
wordgirl is offline   Reply With Quote