Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-01-2008, 12:49 AM   #11
jpicasso
Registered Users
seller

Re: hello

Due 7/17 with a boy here

A massage does sound great. DH always gives me one before bed if he makes it home from work before I fall asleep, but a professional massage would be way better since DH usually starts falling asleep when he's massaging me

I can still semi sleep on my tummy too, but it's not very comfy.

So far our new baby stash consists of 6 small FB, 2 small VB, 2 small HH, and a small GAD I recieved as a gift. We plan on buying some more smalls but for now I'm on the wagon. I'm working on making sherpa/terry cloth contours for the newborn days and will probably just buy a few XS Thirsties covers to go with them

Advertisement

Old 04-01-2008, 07:24 AM   #12
keegans_mommy
I had the CD wagon impounded!
seller

My Mood:

I'm due July 30th with a boy!

I have a HUGE stash so far And more is coming! I have about 20 PF's, 10 fitteds, 10 flats, 4 AIO's and 10 FB's (wait! some are smalls but my babies are big so I have to buy both NB's and smalls because he will use both and fast!) This is simply what is in our stash right now, the rest hasn't shown up I still have about 20 flannel wipes from my last baby so I am good there And I still have a roll of rice paper liners so I think I am set!
Old 04-01-2008, 04:29 PM   #13
sarahrichardson
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina730 View Post
yea due date buddies!! is a massage possible when you're pregnant?? that sounds really good. is this your first baby? its our first and ive heard they're usually born late. hopefully not too late, i want my baby!!!!!!!
I know someone answered this - but YES. Get a massage if at all possible, even if you're not pregnant. It has a major impact on how you feel - it's not just pampering. My massage therapist is going to teach dh some ways to help while I am in labor, too.
Old 04-01-2008, 06:43 PM   #14
bjarrett
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by keegans_mommy View Post
I'm due July 30th with a boy!

I have a HUGE stash so far And more is coming! I have about 20 PF's, 10 fitteds, 10 flats, 4 AIO's and 10 FB's (wait! some are smalls but my babies are big so I have to buy both NB's and smalls because he will use both and fast!) This is simply what is in our stash right now, the rest hasn't shown up I still have about 20 flannel wipes from my last baby so I am good there And I still have a roll of rice paper liners so I think I am set!
Rice paper liners? That's a new one for me, can I get more info on that, please?
thanks!
Brandi
bjarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 06:53 AM   #15
keegans_mommy
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjarrett View Post
Rice paper liners? That's a new one for me, can I get more info on that, please?
thanks!
Brandi

Let me go get a site or two for you!
Old 04-02-2008, 06:56 AM   #16
keegans_mommy
seller

My Mood:

Here is one site:
http://www.greenmountaindiapers.com/doublers.htm

Another:
http://www.kellyscloset.com/index.as...WPROD&ProdID=9

Now, I have found that IF I am at home, I throw them into the bucket with my dipes and I have been able to wash them 2-3 times before they fall apart and I have to throw them out. Saves even more money! But when I am out of the house, they simply go in the potty and I don't have to worry about poop
Old 04-02-2008, 07:24 AM   #17
bjarrett
Registered Users

Thanks so much! off to check those out! thank you so much!
Brandi
bjarrett is offline   Reply With Quote