Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-31-2008, 12:58 PM   #1
Bright_Life_Toys
Registered Users
Formerly: Jwugrad
seller
seller

My Mood:
Just lock me up now

I am an emotional wreck! Ugh! I swear it feels like the worst AF of my life is getting ready to start. I was telling DH last night that I wanted to go live in a cave.

My DS was being naughty and pitched a tantrum because he didn't want to go down for a nap. He loses control, and I bear hug him until he regains control over himself. The whole process is very emotionally draining for everyone involved, and I asked him after he was sitting on his bed if he would give Mama a hug. He brought me all 3 of his lovies and his brand new bunny. He just sat on my lap (and eventually fell asleep) while I bawled my eyes out.

Anyone else an emotional mess?

Advertisement

Old 03-31-2008, 01:19 PM   #2
Miles
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Just lock me up now

I know how you feel hun. Its been bad for me the last few weeks as well. Its worse when things dont go my way or someone is being dumb.
Old 03-31-2008, 05:45 PM   #3
amanda_leigh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have been feeling the same way lately, it's horrible. I am constantly snapping at my fiancee, & most of the time, it's for the littlest things or something that isn't even his fault. I tell him so many times during the day that I love him, and that I'm sorry. I feel so bad, I don't know what else to do...I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only Mama that is so emotional right now.
Old 03-31-2008, 06:54 PM   #4
sprout18
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh my goodness I was just about to write something about me being totally crazy emotional today. It hasn't been bad so far but today I just wanted to cry at everything - or jump down someones throat. Thank god I have lovey and cuddly kids because they just come and give me a hug when I ask them - which has been a lot lately and it makes me feel better. Nothing like a 2 yr old cuddling in your lap telling you it will be ok, or your 4 yr old giving you his pillow or blanket (even though you don't ask you just say you don't feel well) because "it will make you feel better mommy!" Makes me want to cry! They are so great and I can't stand being emotional or just feel snappy. Only a few more weeks right?
Old 04-12-2008, 09:49 PM   #5
tayseth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Im crying every day, Im feeling abit lost my ds is almost 2 and he cuddles with me and brings his blanky, my almost 7yr old dd rubs my back and likes singing to baby in the belly my kids are keeping me strong while my dh is outa town working daily! Hang in their mamas we have eachother to talk to, I know it calms me
Seth june/1/06 MieshaMay/8/08 #4
( if u don't like being judged, then don't judge someone else) l
tayseth is offline   Reply With Quote