Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-01-2008, 02:04 PM   #11
Shyla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Due July 30th

Quote:
Originally Posted by keegans_mommy View Post
:lol: Freaks-R-Us :lol: Our neighbor has 5 children already and she is PG with their 6th, due about 2 months behind us so we aren't the neighborhood "freaks" They are! :lol: But ya, we get the "look" when I take them all out and I am thinking, "there are only 4 of them! It's not like we are the Duggar family or anything" :lol:
Yeah Ive never even met or seen someone else around here with more than 3 kiddos. Id probably be so excited and ppl would think Im even more wierd Isnt it funny how if you have more than the average 2.5 kiddos ppl look at you wierd and say the funniest things. Id love to have someone with a bigger family than mine next door (especially one that cders and all )

Advertisement

ISO GMS & Wool:
Shyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 02:05 PM   #12
Jillybean
Registered Users
seller

I'm due July 30th with my 5th as well, another boy. He will be born a little earlier than that though, repeat c/sec .
Old 04-01-2008, 02:19 PM   #13
keegans_mommy
I had the CD wagon impounded!
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyla View Post
Yeah Ive never even met or seen someone else around here with more than 3 kiddos. Id probably be so excited and ppl would think Im even more wierd Isnt it funny how if you have more than the average 2.5 kiddos ppl look at you wierd and say the funniest things. Id love to have someone with a bigger family than mine next door (especially one that cders and all )
Amen! I had somebody at the grocery store tell me just the other day that I was crazy. Ugh, whatever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillybean View Post
I'm due July 30th with my 5th as well, another boy. He will be born a little earlier than that though, repeat c/sec .
Wow! So much in common here I am hoping not to have another c-section. My last baby was a successful VBAC but I am at high risk for placenta previa and that will dash my plans of another great natural birth
Old 04-01-2008, 04:24 PM   #14
nina730
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

there are 12 kids im my family (my brothers and sisters). now THATS freaky, you guys are normal
my birthday is july 30th by the way. at first i thought it would be cool to have my baby late and on my b-day, but i dont wanna wait that long.
nina730 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 06:03 PM   #15
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina730 View Post
there are 12 kids im my family (my brothers and sisters). now THATS freaky, you guys are normal
my birthday is july 30th by the way. at first i thought it would be cool to have my baby late and on my b-day, but i dont wanna wait that long.
I am due July 29th, and my Bday is Aug. 2nd but I am hoping the kid comes BEFORE that. But, it'd be nice to share our birthdays.